Clicky

Cygna

Website Upgrade to Invision Power Board

Here's the scoop,

With upgrading to Invision Power Board, we will have about a thousand times more features, it's more secure, it's better looking, easier to navigate, and we can have an Arcade.

Link: Invision Power Board

I was going to upgrade today, forgetting about the whole money thing. I found out that an Invision Power Board license is $129.99... Yeah. Powerful software only comes with large amounts of moolah. Good thing about this is it's usually $149.99 but it's under a sale currently so it would be wise to grab it now.

I'm willing to drop $65 on this project, if anyone else is willing to help upgrade our website that would be great. Post here with any discussion on the subject. If you want to donate, post here and we'll arrange PayPal when the time comes (if we reach the quota). Only individuals that are serious about donating should volunteer! I don't want to figure out so-and-so can't afford it anymore a week later, while everyone else is holding their side of the bargain.

Thanks yew

Current Status:

$0--------------------$130

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Key:

Each "|" = $5

Intus = Green ($64)

Gunau = Pink ($1)

Syl = Red ($65)

Quota Reached

Gunau Sodwind wrote:

why do we need new software?

Intus Infinity wrote:

With upgrading to Invision Power Board, we will have about a thousand times more features, it's more secure, it's better looking, easier to navigate, and above all we can have an epic website Arcade.