Clicky

Aryte

Arch Graves; Revisited; Letter

I figured I'd save Arch the time and forum post the note he's dragging on to Ordo in hopes of starting a PR movement. The following is a note issued by Arch. My two cents follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the members of The Ordo Imperialis,

Greetings my old comrades! You all may be a bit confused, or not.... about what happened to Arch Graves 0-2 in Ordo, and why did he get removed. I have heard some stories about my removal, and some of them seem outlandish, so I figure I will start out by telling you what happened.

As 0-2 I was accused of crimes unbecoming of an officer. I have to admit a lot of the times, yes I deserve it, and was not always the most controlled, or delicate in situations. I was told about crimes I was guilty of long before I had a meeting, and was keep guessing about my fate for 3-4 weeks while Kitsy gathered information about it. (Played WoW) I got uneasy in those times, almost driving me mad.

I turned inwards, my obsession slowly morphed into visions of a conspiracy on myself, if it was true or not is still yet to say. I'm told I may just be insane, and this could also be true. I wanted those who were betraying me, or so I felt like they were to pay, and I made several attempts to weed them out with threats in public, a big no-no I suggest you not try it. I confronted the only one who admitted it, Keystone Gray. He talked that night, and said some harsh things, but I figured we worked out our differences. I was deeply mistaken.

We are now at the day of question, I was told there was a meeting finally about all of the reports that have been placed on me. I was told I would not have the trail that Aryte promised me, told me that I would get no matter what, and why? Because of the previous night... I was blacklisted from getting a fair trail because I confronted one of my accusers. Now please inform me if I am wrong but this sounded a bit insane to me.

I was accused of several things 4-5 or so, but the only things I could not defend myself for where, "Talking down about a praetorian" This was after said praetorian screamed and hissed like a child in vent, "Trolling Keystone" Also after I have been told by him many times that he was... untrollable, and he knew I was joking. I should have guess that was a lie when he was crying in Ventrillo. Keystone both mislead me, and turned me in to confronting him when we had settled our differences, or so I thought. To say the least... I'm not happy with this guy.

I was told I would be demoted to W-1, and if I felt my crimes really were valid would indeed be a good offer. At this point on the other-hand I was sick of all of it. Ordo had become something I no longer wanted to attach myself with. I am sure most of you have heard my "Things have changed for the worst, and not the better speach." Well Basicly I went off about that. I told Aryte that I would not quit the Ordo, but I would also not accept the demotion. Curia had already had a meeting and decided my fate well before I was ever spoken to, or could defend myself on ANY of these subjects. I was denyed a court because I spoke to someone who was reporting me.

As I left Arytes offices, I cursed Keystone,and announced that I would make him pay. I'm not going to try and destroy Ordo... If that was true all the dirt, and other things I have would already be floating about. I have no intentions of doing anything remotely bad to "Ordo" I hope a lot of you will not fall into this "Arch is evil he hates Ordo" attitude that is being pushed into so many of your heads. Because its just not true. In the end I just want to remind you all, this note card was for information, and not to plead forgiveness, or sorrow.

Regards, Ex Curia Consul Arch Graves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of the letter are curious, haphazard, and hypocritical at times. Let's take it step by step.

As 0-2 I was accused of crimes unbecoming of an officer. I have to admit a lot of the times, yes I deserve it, and was not always the most controlled, or delicate in situations. I was told about crimes I was guilty of long before I had a meeting, and was keep guessing about my fate for 3-4 weeks while Kitsy gathered information about it. (Played WoW) I got uneasy in those times, almost driving me mad.

Remember this paragraph: keep in mind he "admits it." This is important.

I turned inwards, my obsession slowly morphed into visions of a conspiracy on myself, if it was true or not is still yet to say. I'm told I may just be insane, and this could also be true. I wanted those who were betraying me, or so I felt like they were to pay, and I made several attempts to weed them out with threats in public, a big no-no I suggest you not try it. I confronted the only one who admitted it, Keystone Gray. He talked that night, and said some harsh things, but I figured we worked out our differences. I was deeply mistaken.

No; he called people out and bullied them, throwing his weight around under the guise of being sympathetic. After being told he was demoted, his first reply was "I am going to destroy Keystone, ahhahahahahaha." Verbatim.

After which he spent the evening telling everyone he could "I am going to destroy Keystone."

"I have a lot of free time now, I might as well use it constr--destructively! XD"

Verbatim.

We are now at the day of question, I was told there was a meeting finally about all of the reports that have been placed on me. I was told I would not have the trail that Aryte promised me, told me that I would get no matter what, and why? Because of the previous night... I was blacklisted from getting a fair trail because I confronted one of my accusers. Now please inform me if I am wrong but this sounded a bit insane to me.

No where does it say you're entitled to a trial.

Many times Arch did not give a trial as a Consul.

Many times Arch shot people without due process on Titan.

Many times Arch has been reported, demoted, reassigned, moved, blocked, blacklisted, and un-admined for the same antics of "unofficer displays."

Why would I allow someone to confront his accusers? So he can "destroy them too?" No.

I was accused of several things 4-5 or so, but the only things I could not defend myself for where, "Talking down about a praetorian" This was after said praetorian screamed and hissed like a child in vent, "Trolling Keystone" Also after I have been told by him many times that he was... untrollable, and he knew I was joking. I should have guess that was a lie when he was crying in Ventrillo. Keystone both mislead me, and turned me in to confronting him when we had settled our differences, or so I thought. To say the least... I'm not happy with this guy.

That's a rather pretty version of what occurred. The Praetorian was told "you're a whiny bitch," "all you do is complain." In open channel, with others watching.

Another event involved Arch gunning down someone near the spawn area. After investigation, it was determined the individual deserved to be shot. However, at the time, Arch informed the OIC "He didn't give a fuck" when told he shouldn't engage in the spawn.

I was told I would be demoted to W-1, and if I felt my crimes really were valid would indeed be a good offer. At this point on the other-hand I was sick of all of it. Ordo had become something I no longer wanted to attach myself with. I am sure most of you have heard my "Things have changed for the worst, and not the better speach." Well Basicly I went off about that. I told Aryte that I would not quit the Ordo, but I would also not accept the demotion. Curia had already had a meeting and decided my fate well before I was ever spoken to, or could defend myself on ANY of these subjects. I was denyed a court because I spoke to someone who was reporting me.

The last time Arch was re-promoted, he was informed "if you fuck up again, you'll be enlisted forever." Keep in mind, in the first paragraph, Arch admitted to "fucking up."

He was offered W-1.

That's pretty merciful, considering?

So Arch denied punishment, informed Kitsy and I the Ordo had changed, it was no longer worth his time, and that we're just a bunch of furries who talk about sex on Ventrilo. He was "no longer proud of being a member." So, I informed him he no longer was required to be a member: he refused to resign.

Why would I leave someone so miserable, so hateful about the Ordo, in the Ordo? I ejected him.

As I left Arytes offices, I cursed Keystone,and announced that I would make him pay. I'm not going to try and destroy Ordo... If that was true all the dirt, and other things I have would already be floating about. I have no intentions of doing anything remotely bad to "Ordo" I hope a lot of you will not fall into this "Arch is evil he hates Ordo" attitude that is being pushed into so many of your heads. Because its just not true. In the end I just want to remind you all, this note card was for information, and not to plead forgiveness, or sorrow.

The only "Arch is evil" attitude comes from his own actions. "I will destroy Keystone, hahahahaha."

Likewise, being told that Arch, while still an officer, sat in the Mercz Ventrilo downtalking the Ordo . . . while being the most staunch advocate that the Ordo engage in open war against the Mercz . . what?

As I've said: own up to your own errors, stop blaming them on others.