Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Group Meeting 02/21/09

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's get started. Everyone please keep quiet. Do not interrupt me until given the opportunity.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming this evening.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We'll keep this as short as possible. I don't have too much to banter about!

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: As always, we'll begin with this week's general report.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Currently sitting at 223 members.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We had no resignations/random vanishing this week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 12 applications this week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: ...

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: All 12 were denied!

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Combat activity high. Numerous well fought battles this week.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Notably, the testing of the Thanatos on Anamur. Demonstrated an ever increasing sophistication of our air power.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Administration development has been a bit slow. Lot of projects on slate to be finished-- unlock revamp, Schola revamp, to name a couple.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: At lower levels, implimentation has been much more active and expediant. Kudos to all the divisions.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Still hammering away at officer appointments to fill some much needed positions.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Looking forward to another good week. No real expectation of anything being out of the norm. All in all, the group is quite healthy and performing without incident.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Good work. Division reports?

[18:09] Ethan Schuman taises hand

[18:09] Kytec Switchblade raises his hand

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan, for Navis.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman: AUGH! Don't taze me! Anyways...

[18:09] Ethan Schuman: Navis has the following matters to report this week.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: Firstly, the Thanatos has completed beta and combat trials to a level of excellence that exceeds even my highest expectations. With the exception of two minor issues that will be fixed as soon as I can get with Syl, as far as I'm concerned, the Thanatos ready for issue. In keeping with the increased deployment goals I have for Navis, the Thanatos will be a general issue aircraft to all Navis personnel. By combining this general issue policy with that of the Admonitor, and with that of our infantry training, Navis now has the capability to deploy with versatility into any enemy sim under current regulations. In addition to this, the implementation of a new first strike/counter-offensive doctrine should also increase the circumstances under which Navis can deploy offensively.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: Secondly, the first specialty path training and qualification class was hosted by Keystone Gray, and we now have our first dedicated Crew members. Thanks to the efforts of Gulliver Carpool, we now have a document that thoroughly describes the key differences between Crew and Marines, as well as what they DON'T do. As a refresher, Navis are shipmen first, and will resort to infantry tactics only when deployment of naval assets is not permitted or practical. The difference between the two paths is determined by prefered role in combat, and this determines which weapons are made available to the soldier.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: Thirdly, I'd like to make a general announcement regarding the increased activity levels with Navis. Our assault on Guerilla Rebels the other night was nothing short of amazing, and it made me proud to be at the head of Navis. With our numbers increasing every day and capable people like Gulliver, Keystone, Rei, DamionStJames, Kraa, and everyone else, it's easy to both see and say that Navis is back with a vengeance. On a somewhat related note regarding activity, I know some of you have tried contacting me over the forums. Right now, I'm having a great deal of difficulty with my browser, and am currently unable to access the forums. I ask that any of you who wish to contact me or submit something do so via notecard with NAVIS somewhere in the name. This will help me find and filter important things. Thank you.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: This concludes the Navis report for this week.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to say, it was sincerely impressive to see such a solid and formidable force comprised mostly of Navis. The assault on Anamur went extremely well. Astra was on hand to provide air cover, but the ground targets were annihilated in waves.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec, for the Praetorian Guard.

[18:13] Kytec Switchblade:We've gained two new members, Syl and Intus. Syl has completed her first training session and has proven unequivically to be the right choice for the job. Intus, we all know will sucede, just needs to show up. Everything's been running smothly, with exception of a minor mishap with the mech stomp being used ina group wide training exercise, lives were lost, but its all good. Tomorrow will hold some interresting surprises for which I may need volunteers, Should be fun.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Kytec . . you and I should really sit down and do their orientation tomorrow, if the chance arises!

[18:14] Kytec Switchblade: That we should!

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar, for Astra.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Astra's flight instructors and volunteers have been working with its slew of newer pilots. I feel we've made some good progress in that area and that endeavor will continue into next week. Second, the flight assignment roster is likely going to go through an overhaul with new assignments for Astra's pilots. More details of that should be on the forums and in notices.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Praetorian Karlhockey Forte finished his ring course, many pilots practiced on their own volition, and I feel we reflected ourselves well in combat this week. We received compliments from Guerilla Rebels on behalf of Duplicarius Desereck Creeggan. Good work.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Finally, I am formulating a project to revise our training regimen. Most of it will likely be left intact, but I hope to see it be modified in order to educate over a prolonged period of time as opposed to a few days. It will challenge its participants and possess goals that are attainable. In a sense, I would like to see trainees who need a longer period of time to become acquainted to aircraft be able to have access to their planes and aerial engagements after some initial instruction, yet they'll have the continued attention they need to reach the level desired.

[18:15] Sosarin Demar: It'll be assigned to a slew of people -- likely Apostle members with all Astra free to comment. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:16] FireFox Breed rises his hand for Terra

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox, for Terra.

[18:17] FireFox Breed: When it comes for Terra. The only thing i have to report is that the database I am working on is now being used to keep track of training. this way we have better accountability of things. nothing else to report because Lestat is not present.

[18:17] MikeMurdock McMillan raise his hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mike?

[18:20] MikeMurdock McMillan: I will report for astesignani. As of now We aquired a second person to assist with construction of training exercise. Zrazor. Myself and zrazor are hoping to get a fulle training sechdule and information of the training by the end of next week for agares

[18:20] MikeMurdock McMillan: and that concludes my report so far

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any further unit reports this evening?

[18:20] Sekonda Huet sticks up his hand.

[18:20] Diablos Korobase: Raises his Hand

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda, for Armatura.

[18:21] Sekonda Huet: Armatura; 5 new Graduates eligble for Alpha Squad selection subject to fulfilling other criteria. The rate of training and the fast turn around is leaving us low on cadets which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on your view. :o That's it!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Great, thank you.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos?

[18:22] Diablos Korobase: Myself, Philip and Sazuka have come up with a training schedual for Fulminata which we hope to start shortly.

[18:22] Diablos Korobase: I'll send You a copy so You can look it over

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along. On to main discussion this evening.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business then. I have a couple topics to touch on, after which I'll open it up to everyone.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: First up this evening, the question of changing our dress uniforms.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: A couple weeks ago, the idea was proposed at the weekly meeting. Discussion has gone forward since then on the forums, primarily focused around coming up with a general design and concept to follow.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: After a great deal of thought on the matter, I believe we've reached the point where an actual theme can be announced. Although I did like most of the ideas proposed, the prevailing design that seemed the most appealing design was the "formal, but practical."

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: As such, any development toward replacing our dress attire will take on the . . well, as much as I hate to say it, oh-so-Commissary appeal from Warhammer. Mandarin collars, leather boots, optional heavy coats.

[18:31] Tony Zadoq: question?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: From here, the next step is formalizing a design from the general theme. After which, the task is assigned and we get to it.

[18:31] Tony Zadoq: or er statement

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Tony?

[18:32] Tony Zadoq: Yes, I was just saying we should have our uniforms coorrespond to the desert theme

[18:32] Tony Zadoq: just to throw my two cents in

[18:32] Tony Zadoq: like a dark tan vietnam style

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Our attire will be general, rather than inclined to any single climate.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Considering . . we'll probably change the climate in Titan a million times before we replace the attire again.

[18:33] Tony Zadoq: true

[18:33] Tony Zadoq: well I mean the dark tan is sexy as hell

[18:33] Tony Zadoq: but ythats all I had to say

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Noted, thank you.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:34] Krow Ames raises his hand!

[18:34] Krow Ames: Does this new commissary goodness come with the option to execute E-1's so that others may fight harder?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: No, haha.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Any further questions?

[18:37] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:37] Vinnie Lei: (do bare with me, client is lagginmg like hell right now)

[18:37] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:38] Vinnie Lei: I might have missed it, but is there any update on replacing the terra / navis / astra armors? And on that, the strictness on modding... is nice to see additions, but sometimes it does look more differemnt then there should be"""?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Our first goal is to replace the dress uniform. That within itself is a pretty extended project. Replacing the armor has been talked about, but it is in a much earlier stage of development.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: In short: we want to, but there's no telling when.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[18:40] Vinnie Lei: Ok, good to know. thank you sir..

[18:40] Blaze Wiles : Just to note to whoever ends up designing the dress uniforms, it would be nice if there was some patches on the dress uniforms specifically for Rank, Division, Unit so we can tell who's in what and what rank

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely. There will be some sort of designator to make uniforms distinguishable. It'll be kept in mind when the builder is located.

[18:42] Blaze Wiles: Thank You Sir

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone further?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on then!

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: As some of you have noticed, we have extended our patrol zones with the new sim terrain.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: At the moment, the green (patrol) zone extends all the way to the ravine. You may be outside of the walls and engage enemies from outside the wall.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: However, during high priority situations and when necessary, our wall is still the primary and most important element of defense.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The restricted area (no unauthorized civilians, etc) is the same. Everything behind the wall.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Red zone is the same. Everything to the other side of the bridge.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: The bridges themselves have become "yellow" zones. In other words, it would be acceptable for a pair of guards to patrol each, but not the entirety of Fulminata.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:46] Kraa String raises a paw

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa.

[18:47] Kraa String: Is the fishing area classed as neutral now sir?

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Well . . no.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: It's technically a red zone.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: But you can fish there during non-combat.

[18:47] Phillip Hultcrantz: <3

[18:47] Kraa String: \o/

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:48] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze.

[18:49] Blaze Wiles: does this mean we can build a little boarder patrol gaurd post at the end of a bridge and put the ranking FNG in it to greet the civis that randomly wander up from spawn?

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. . . we. . could.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: If Niiya wants to, she can

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: . . That'd be amusing.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Moving on! Does anyone have business to bring up this evening?

[18:51] Phillip Hultcrantz rasies hand

[18:51] Silver Meridoc raises hand

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip.

[18:52] Phillip Hultcrantz lowers hand..I'll get back with you later...

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Un-Phillip.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Silver.

[18:53] Silver Meridoc: I wasnt sure if this was meant for old buisness or new, but just to report on the Imperial Courier process. So far id like to congrats Agares Tretiak on being the Second hand writer for the paper and Euro Zapatero for being the Artists headmaster, i hope more people will offer up for the few positions soon so we can get something underway. If possible id like to print a small sample either by the end of March or start of April

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Cool, haha! I look forward to it.

[18:54] Silver Meridoc nods "thank you sir"

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Sera?

[18:54] Sera Otoro: delayed progress on the venerator... which should have been out already but agares keeps asking me to change stuff in it... so antesignani members hang in there... it will be soon... i promise...

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Good to hear, thank you. Progress is coming along very well.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:56] Kraa String raises a hoof

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa!

[18:56] Kraa String: Titan industries sir. Have the positions been filled yet?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Nope, I've been . . obviously super behind on that as things keep shoving in my path. I have begun reading down the list. I expect (although I've said this twice now) to be able to finish it off tomorrow.

[18:58] Kraa String: Thank you sir

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone else?

[18:58] Keller Teichmann raises a hand. c-c

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Keller!

[18:59] Keller Teichmann: Well, just thought I'd mention I'm still chipping away at a concept for some Terra armor. As usual, anyone with ideas and or suggestions for the armor is welcome to IM me about it. :D

[18:59] Keller Teichmann: That's all. :>

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[19:00] Sera Otoro: YES

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: You are all easy tonight. Something tells me last week's omglong meeting scared you all.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: One last word from me before we move on to promotions.

[19:00] Sekonda Huet: 8D

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: I would just like to let everyone know that I've completed my ascension to "Hate God" in Christoph Naumova's world. He is selling an image of my head on a pike through Valycion for L$250.

[19:02] Keystone Gray: Lol...

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: I am very proud to have claimed this honor.

[19:02] Dralkanen Hextall: ...Link?

[19:02] Necrophage Messerchmitt: if we buy it will we be in trouble?

[19:03] Trevor Russell: anyone who buys it is a dirty heretic.

[19:03] Tandem Destiny pulls out a knife

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: [2009/02/21 16:11] Takkun Gray: (Saved Sat Feb 21 11:32:07 2009) You see Veyclon is selling your head on a pike?

[2009/02/21 16:11] Takkun Gray: (Saved Sat Feb 21 11:32:09 2009) 250l

[2009/02/21 16:11] Takkun Gray: (Saved Sat Feb 21 12:20:32 2009) I might but 10l, 50l, but 250? Pffft, no web rivalry is worth that much. You're so damn popular, gawd.

[19:03] Niiya Narayan: I'll shoot you myself if you pay Christoph a single L$

[19:03] Ethan Schuman: Just remember! Buying things from Christoph helps him pay his long distance bill, which he uses to molest innocent furries.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Oh god.

[19:03] Anlysia Gregoire: Or Tony.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Anywaaaays!

[19:04] Ethan Schuman: Just say NO to Christoph Phone Sex.

[19:04] Necrophage Messerchmitt: haha i dont think its worth 250

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to promotions!

[19:04] Necrophage Messerchmitt: i might aswell buy arytes av and build a stick...

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Again, as usual, we are closely monitoring the promotion minimum time requirements as of late.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: And, as always, there's always next week! So no sadness permitted, lest . . you want something generically bad to happen.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenbaum - [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [W-1]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Daffee Vita - [E-3]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: SirNick Alonzo - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielziner - [E-3]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [Lazur] (Give it to him, Sekonda. I didn't want to admit it, but I so deleted it.)

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny - [E-7]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mikael Kahalmov - [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Ascadian Stonewall - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Angeal Rexen - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Blameux Scribe - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess Merit]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Jaxx Loon - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Machiavelli Biondetti - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Necrophage Messerchmitt - [E-2]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Nicholas Netizen - [E-2]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ragerat Sands - [E-2]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ribbon Dye - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess Merit]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Rob Arten - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess Merit]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Rygads Hax - [E-2]; [Zrazor's Brother Merit]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Nogardknim Perth - [E-3]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations everyone!

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Very good work everyone.

**insert salute spam here**

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.