Clicky

Cygna

Seeking Graphics/Images Jobs

Greetings,

Many of you know that I am an unprofessional digital graphic designer of sorts. I enjoy digital art as a hobby, I work diligently on projects given to me in my spare time. I don't have an art degree of any sort, nor do I plan to acquire one or work in digital art professionally. Currently I have done numerous jobs for many of my close friends and Ordo comrades. I am one of the graphic/digital art designers for: Titan Industries (Aryte Vesperia), Shiva Engineering (Vladimus Nikolaidis), and Mistral Munitions (Sera Otoro). I have also done graphic work for many isolated individuals that do not have a business in Second Life, and for the Ordo Imperialis (including the website, textures, images, etc).

I am currently looking for work for pay/wage/salary.

I will continue to work for the clients I have already in the past, I just have more time than I previously anticipated, so I can do some more projects for other individuals or organizations. If anyone is interested in having me do graphics for them please contact me.