Clicky

Lilium Supermarine

Twas a year

April 7th, 2008. I was offically accepted into the Ordo Imperialis. I joined for a friend of mine (arch) Since he was always on titan and i was just a tiny civilian who got shot by rei some times. Once i got in, i usually was on around night time. The only people on were Sosarin and Johann, I quickly became good friends with both. Sosarin more so, He was but a wee E-2. After completeling my training (yay seb) I was off to start my career in Terra. But alas i was an assface and my career in ordo was no longer then a month and a half. After some dick moves on my part, i stepped away from ordo to start my own group.

The group went under after two months. Started to hang around titan again, Wasen't very welcomed as it took me a week to get aryte to unban me. I got the cold shoulder by most, Which i deserved due to my previous stay, i really wasen't a good cookie. After a talk with Intus i decided to rejoin, After a long month i was finally let back in. Earning friendships back and proving i was no longer a douche bag wasen't easy, But it was well worth it.

Aryte was really cool to me my first run and i completely let him down. I hope i've earned back his respect from the previous stay, Ordo really means alot to me, as do its members, It's truely a second home as i spend most my day in titan. My time in ordo has not been for nothing, Nor has it been a waste. I'm looking forward to another year in ordo.

I LOVE YOU GUYS ()_()