Clicky

Tsume Xiao

New Jessie Related Question

If you have questions about weapon legality and regulations, post them here.

I am an administrator, estate manager, and the admin in charge of sim performance and weapon approval.

I will answer them if the are New Jessie-Sided. Ordo-Sided ones need to go through the Imperator

Example of a New Jessie-Sided Question:

-Is <name of weapon> allowed for use in New Jessie?

Example of a Ordo-Sided Question:

-Are we able to deploy a Velox in New Jessie?

-Are we allowed to kill <name of group> at New Jessie?

Ask Away!

P.S.

This thread is to clarify rules. Whether or not you follow them is out of my control, unless I, or any other admin see them being broken or get reports of them being broken (Real reports, Dark Svenska whining because his ass is being handed to him wont do jack).

II-207: Ordo Imperialis personnel are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations of any region and/or organizational territories that are encountered during operation and leisure. Example: armament standards and expectations of a region that the Ordo is assaulting overrule the expectations of the Ordo proper, provided that the expectations are more severe and/or limiting that existing Ordo protocol.

Edited by Tsume Xiao

From what I've read of the rules, New Jessie allows just about any weapon (with in reason, IE no cheat weapons with greifer/anti-griefer scripts). So for me, its more of a matter of what weapons ARE NOT allowed in NJ. I would assume BREACH is legal, along with Pru's few weapons (though I almost never see them). Oh, wait, what about the Sinistars?

From what I've read of the rules, New Jessie allows just about any weapon (with in reason, IE no cheat weapons with greifer/anti-griefer scripts). So for me, its more of a matter of what weapons ARE NOT allowed in NJ. I would assume BREACH is legal, along with Pru's few weapons (though I almost never see them). Oh, wait, what about the Sinistars?

Since Caine doesn't let us enforce script time, its primarily based on fairness and ammunition.

Ammunition

Nothing but damage bullets, period. Explosive bullets, even if fired at a 5-round reload, are not allowed. In general, if its a gun, it cant fire and explosive unless its from a dedicated source (M203) or its a specific gun that fires only explosive munitions (Pilum).

If its firing explosives, it has to look like it is capable of such. There is more to explosives though.

Fairness

Due mainly to 4 primary sources(VG Minigun, RI Chaingun, CS "Gattlin", and Ordo M134), all miniguns are blanket banned from New Jessie. Exceptions can be made, but there has only been one attempt(For the Fury of the Saints by me), and it was veto'ed by Caine.

Other guns that are deemed to be spammy (Eraser) or, in rare cases, just absolute drama-enducing garbage (Eraser) are also prohibited.

Ironically, and I should have mentioned this in the initial post, I am now the admin incharge of weapon approval. However, that does not mean I can just allow anything or ban anything. Im the entry point, and main source of decision, though It must check it with another admin and Caine.

Hope that answers your question!

Uh, I thought ordo grenades are 5 m max o.o

Read your Utility Hud v1.4 Manual.

7m blast.

-HE: Standard high explosive fragmentation hand grenade. 7m blast radius, 7 second delay between throws.
Edited by Tsume Xiao

I also authorized usage of the Fury of the Saints several times , it didn't got vetoed as far as i am aware. And yes the ordo nades are not allowed , Neither is anything in the satchel pack because C4 needs to have the ability to be disarmed.

I also authorized usage of the Fury of the Saints several times , it didn't got vetoed as far as i am aware. And yes the ordo nades are not allowed , Neither is anything in the satchel pack because C4 needs to have the ability to be disarmed.

Well Then that settles it for the Fury of Saits as far as I am concerned though we should probably bring it up with Caine =x

You know, the old trick with the Utility HUD. Jump in the air, rez a barricade in the air in front of you, and jump off of it to get a double-jump. I use it in NJ sometimes to get from the roof of the parking garage to the roof of the building next to it, or to hop on top of the waffle house.

How the hell don't you know the barricade jump? :O

Read your Utility Hud v1.4 Manual.

7m blast.

I actually think the grenades are much smaller then what the Manual states. Stickies are likely 7m in radius, but there's no way the current grenade blast is 7m. 5m is generous.

I've also used them once or twice in New Jessie without issue. c_c;

I actually think the grenades are much smaller then what the Manual states. Stickies are likely 7m in radius, but there's no way the current grenade blast is 7m. 5m is generous.

I've also used them once or twice in New Jessie without issue. c_c;

Im going by what the manual says, But I'll go do a field test :O

Zraz, there is not rule that prohibits the what you call "barricade jumping" since it is not a movement enhancer or a sithack tool. But New Jessie admins have the right to tell you to stop doing something at any given time and i expect that to happen.

EDIT:

I've spoken to Caine. We are unbanning the miniguns but the normal weapon rules still apply. A maximum clip size of 100 rounds and a 5 second reload. In short , The fury of the Saints is okay

Yeah, I got another question. How come Dark Svenska and Faron Karu are allowed to stand around the hub and heckle Ordo members as they come in? :yeahyeah:

'Cause it gets kind of annoying to walk in there and have one or the other or both start pushing me and being all "herp derp your armor is a rip off of Killzone 2" or "herp de derp go back to Furnation."

Yeah, I got another question. How come Dark Svenska and Faron Karu are allowed to stand around the hub and heckle Ordo members as they come in? :yeahyeah:

'Cause it gets kind of annoying to walk in there and have one or the other or both start pushing me and being all "herp derp your armor is a rip off of Killzone 2" or "herp de derp go back to Furnation."

Because I am the only admin who does shit about them and I am not there when it happens?

Im really sick of Dark and he is on his last straw.

Because I am the only admin who does shit about them and I am not there when it happens?

Im really sick of Dark and he is on his last straw.

It's sad kinda. I imagine that in real life he's fraught with self-esteem issues and anxieties and he uses the internet as a cathartic release to distract him from his insecurities by acting out in order to derive a reaction from people. Good or bad, he's just happy to be getting attention, because to him, attention is justification for his large, hollow ego. Classic online disinhibition narcissism complex. I believe he targets Ordo because it's an organization led by a charismatic individual and puts forth a very solid, secure image, which is threatening to him and directly fuels his compulsion to bring down what he ultimately perceives as a conflicting ego. He probably also hates his father.

I should probably point out that I have a Master's degree in Internet Psychiatry.

It's sad kinda. I imagine that in real life he's fraught with self-esteem issues and anxieties and he uses the internet as a cathartic release to distract him from his insecurities by acting out in order to derive a reaction from people. Good or bad, he's just happy to be getting attention, because to him, attention is justification for his large, hollow ego. Classic online disinhibition narcissism complex. I believe he targets Ordo because it's an organization led by a charismatic individual and puts forth a very solid, secure image, which is threatening to him and directly fuels his compulsion to bring down what he ultimately perceives as a conflicting ego. He probably also hates his father.

I should probably point out that I have a Master's degree in Internet Psychiatry.

TL;DR.

Or he's just a /b/ tard.