Clicky

Rebel Andrew

hhheeeelllloooooo ordo

sup ppl...your forum thing is confusing lol took me like 20mins to find out how to sign up and stuff...

we have had some great attacks on you guys and just to say your epic...

dont get peed that we fight you for like 10hours a day =p

its all fun uhmm great attack today!

i got in yah out post!!! shame the life is group only i spent like 20valuble seconds clicking the little button there lol...

hi by the way xD

yey...=D

Ill be back later on ;)

I really need to get a decent weapon tho =/ im using some CS gun it's awsome but like...you gotta have the CS tag on to wear it...but i just got a AK47 =D but i dont like it...it has a small clip which i dont mind but a small clip and fully auto nu hu

You dont moan that much any way...39th / the Accident people are probly the wose 39th litterally cried when i blew there core into little peices and the guys in Dorien well...they had like 6 people on base and i went there when you guys kicked me out last night and they ejected me and told me i had to come back when there was a bigger defence D:

i get the fealing you guys think we cheet because we can get in your out post...

Hey Rebel1! It's definately entertaining during your attacks.

...your forum thing is confusing lol took me like 20mins to find out how to sign up and stuff...

Registration button is on virtually every page of this website.

reg.png

yey...=D

Ill be back later on ;)

I really need to get a decent weapon tho =/ im using some CS gun it's awsome but like...you gotta have the CS tag on to wear it...but i just got a AK47 =D but i dont like it...it has a small clip which i dont mind but a small clip and fully auto nu hu

You dont moan that much any way...39th / the Accident people are probly the wose 39th litterally cried when i blew there core into little peices and the guys in Dorien well...they had like 6 people on base and i went there when you guys kicked me out last night and they ejected me and told me i had to come back when there was a bigger defence D:

i get the fealing you guys think we cheet because we can get in your out post...

You technically do cheat.

You have been warned several times for using a jetpack what boosts you over 75m. If you weren't using that . . I'd have 500L$ saying that you wouldn't of gained access to the outpost. :D

[4:13] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4: Lost contact: rebel Andrew

[4:13] Jaxx Loon: r

[4:13] Ordo Fulminata - Talon M12 Heavy SMG v2.5: Reloaded

[4:13] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4:

Name: rebel Andrew

Organisation: Chthonic Syndicate

Threat level: 5

Division: No

Listed rank: Info -

[4:13] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4: New contact: rebel Andrew

[4:13] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4: Hostile detected -> rebel Andrew

[4:13] [Ordo] Handheld Radio 1.0 (Stomach): (rebel Andrew) Grrr Mr Loon please leave the sim =(