Clicky

RazorFox

Infiniminer

Were you drunk, Zrazor? No offense, just an honest question. ;3 Maybe it'd be more fun with a team and Vent. Well, it'd likely be WAY more fun. It takes sooo long to get anything done alone, especially going like 50 floors down via making yourself a spiral staircase.

And I learned quickly how important beacon blocks are when you get dropped into a completely fucking random place every time you die.

Were you drunk, Zrazor? No offense, just an honest question. ;3 Maybe it'd be more fun with a team and Vent. Well, it'd likely be WAY more fun. It takes sooo long to get anything done alone, especially going like 50 floors down via making yourself a spiral staircase.

And I learned quickly how important beacon blocks are when you get dropped into a completely fucking random place every time you die.

I was actually stone sober when I found this, but I've actually been playing with a bunch of SA forum goons this entire time, which is almost the same thing I think.

The game's real fun factor shines through when red and blue both realize that they're part of the same rainbow and proceed to build a vast city together first upon the surface and then extending deep into the ground. Then Fort Vermillion gets blown up and all hell breaks loose.

Learning to channel lava is also fun because nothing is more satisfying than watching the opposing team set up a labyrinthine network of underground tunnels only to have you kerchunk through the last layer of wall and release a flood of lava into it.