Clicky

Justice Capalini

Temporarily Out of Action

Well just under a year and my shitty gateway desktop has decided to no longer load my video card driver so, thus i wont be on SL as much or possibly at all until its repaired....I am on my laptop now and i can only tell you that the video card in it is a 6150 so just figure how good it will run SL lol....anyway I WILL DEFINITLY be more active on the forums and on the curia/schola database...and ofcourse vent if i can find the vent info thread and my mic on my laptop monitor works lol....which it should. also please don't cry to hard. :love:

the other day i panicked because i thought my comp died, black screen but i could see the mouse pointer moving around. I had just fixed a computer with that problem recently, but i had to put a new hard drive in and format it, but i had lent out my windows disks so i didnt have a way to format it. So im sitting there contemplating blowing my car and or AC money on a new one, then realized the monitor cable had come undone on one side, so my right monitor was out, and it had somehow been switched to the master monitor, login screen was there. lol

Your motorbike engine finally failed.

lol funny the motor bike engine still works just my graphics card driver isnt getting loaded by vista at startup so it goes to a blue screen of death and tells me to shut down

and i would buy a new computer but i've spent most of my money on duty gear for work as im trying to get a new job back in armed security, that way i can make better money and then i can actually afford a nice gaming rig.