Clicky

Kristian

Mercz pwnd AN

okay some of you might have seen this already but mercz attacked AN and made a video of it . Operation was Called "Crucify This!" referring to the AN's only main assault "operation Crucifex"

usually i am skeptical about these kind of video's but after seeing this i can't conclude anything else than that AN indeed got shoved with its face over the concrete.

Enjoy

...the lag in that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRyBjTZlaUs&feature=related

i have no idea if the ordo has been beaten yet. i haven't seen any pics of it tho. But reason why is posted this is because the AN claims that they haven't been defeated since like 2006. Some others even claim that they have never been defeated.

We did kinda suffer a humliating show of things back when we had the roman style sim with the spaceport. Was the cause of some policy changes and a rather to the point rebuke from the Imperator.

Other than that I'm sure the fact so much bad blood has been spilled between us and the Alliance, is the fact that Aryte has been winning solid strategic holdings, in enemy territory since before I joined the Coalition.