Clicky

Guest Drakeson

Hello!

Guest Drakeson

Finally!

A place of which is based upon the Warhammer 40k World of serving the God And Almight Emperor.

Let me state that I love warhammer very much and to prove to that I rather love posting a quote of them such as this.

We are the Space Marines.

The Champions of Humanity.

The Emperor’s chosen warriors.

For every one of us that falls in battle one hundred enemies shall die.

And my Favorite one,

A Captain leads from the front. By his example shall his men know what it is to be of the Adeptus Astartes, and from his teachings shall they learn the trade of battle in the Emperor’s name.

No ordinary man can a Captain be, for many are the paths to victory and he must be master of them all. His very being shall be an extension of the Emperor’s work. With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honoured master. He will vanquish darkness and heresy with every thought, word, and deed. So shall his coming be a sign of deliverance to the dutiful, and a herald of dismay to all traitors. No living man shall stay his wrath.

Its glad to meet you all and I wish to soon in two months and possibly get military training join you! :D Well five months but I will wait and join one day! ^.^!!

We shall never rest while a single renegade draws breath.