Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/23/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Duplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 23 May 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Ordo meeting.

SUMMARY: Ordo came together and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for joining me today.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Today we'll be putting focus on addressing member-based topics, rather than ones I myself have to discuss. I would like to give everyone the opportunity to bring up topics of interest. But first, my brief report for this week.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 241 members total, not counting cadets.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 25 new applications last week. 16 denied. 3 approved. Remainder are under review.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Three new applications awaiting review as of today.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Combat has been solid this week. 26 reported defense activities. 8 reported offensives. 3 reported large scale training practicies.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Practices, rather.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Astra's airforce networking is doing incredibly well. We will be seeing a match between AN and Ordo this evening.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sparta has announced its intent to allow combat with the Ordo once again.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle has worked diligently in negotiating this return to the battlefield.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: There are several developing militaries to note. SK and Erusea.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Another organization has applied for admittance into the Iron Symphony. The Silver Hawks.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: I have not yet submitted my vote in regards to their admittance.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: SCS has joined our list of active hostilities. Yesterday, Ordo forces engaged their region in Nirvana Isles.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: In short, it has been a good work for the organization. Our activity remains high.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises hand

Terra

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Centurion Umarov, for Terra.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: All in all things have been going well with Terra. It's been a bit slow activity wise due to final exams but it will pick up again shortly. Training has been happening regularly as well as raids. Now, on to unit reports.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Hunter Abrams for Fulminata: "Sazuka has steped down from Fulminata Command making me the new CO and Lilium is the new XO. Training planned somtime on sunday. Other than this no new changes."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Keller Teichmann for Invictus: "A quiet week for Invictus. Training has continued, culminating in a large Terra & Astra exercise held on Wednesday. Work continues on training, and the squad as a whole has been active in raids and exercises. Currently searching to fill the two recent vacancies."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver Carpool for Antesignani: "Status quo. A slowed week training-wise. Focusing on filling our roster's holes. Main concern: Squad activity. Would like to get bimonthly scrimmages against Invictus going. Perhaps get the whole Ordo involved to watch/cheer, Army Navy game style. Perhaps have the rosters filled out ahead of time and whoever has slots open have a lottery among the non-Alphas to participate"

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From myself on the Adiutor Staff: "Sekonda Huet has stepped down per my suggestion as Adiutor XO to focus his attention on Armatura. He's been increasingly busy irl and this is for the good of the squad and his schedule. I'll be filling the vacancy shortly and plan to get the squad working more smoothly.

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Sekonda Huet for Armatura: "Armatura had recently welcomed Astra cadets to take Armatura and much to my suprise a huge number of you took that opportunity. I am glad to say a significant number of cadets were graduated within a few days and issued their wings patch. Hopefully they have benefited from their training. The settling in of new instructors is over, they are now taking classes as and when needed and in accordance with the schedule so if you are looking for Armatura training the first place you should look is here ---> http://tr.im/h1wc <-- and you will get the names, classes and class times. This information is always kept up-to-date. And finally, I could still use another Instructor for here and there work. If you're interested in participating please drop me a Notecard. That concludes Armatura's Report."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. If anyone has anything further to add do so at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

Astra

[18:11] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Legates Demar, for Astra.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Invictus and Astra had a joint combat exercise this week. It went superbly, to say the least. Everyone fought and behaved well. The admonitor as a dropship presented an interesting component to the combat, and the objective within the base was a challenging goal to pursue. People on both teams went above and beyond what any of our other foes could do to our base. I feel we should have another in the future sometime.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Also, I personally experienced Thanatos training and give it a double thumbs up. I give a special thanks to Keystone and Kraa for developing and putting it into play. Already many people have received Thanatos training. On that note, the fighter aircraft training queue now has one person left in it. We're finally caught up, as it were.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: After the meeting, Astra is going to have a free for all engagement with AN for the sake of aerial combat fun. It'll take place above 1,000 meters, so it shouldn't be too disruptive. Astra is pursuing events with other groups, such as Mercz and CS. We've scheduled an event with CS this monday, for instance. We hope to stimulate air combat in this fashion.

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: Astra combat participation is great, both ground and air. Next week I hope to see the Apostles wrap up or start with some of the other flight instructor candidates. In addition, a strenghtening of bonds through Astra's air activities with other air groups. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along, then.

Old Business

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Old business. Are there any old topics to discuss this evening?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei.

[18:14] Vinnie Lei: Any news on UU?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, actually.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenabum submitted his resignation from the UU earlier today.

[18:15] Ragerat Sands: 0

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Mazzy Fastback, UU's leader, is unaccounted for. The account "Mazzy Fastback" is missing from search.

[18:16] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: As I understand, Mazzy Fastback now is under the alias Leia Mercy.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: As for the reasoning, I do not know.

[18:17] Tsume Xiao raises paw

[18:17] Lestat Umarov raises a brow

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann?

[18:17] Tsume Xiao lowers hand again

[18:18] Keller Teichmann: From what Kono told me when we spoke last, her account has been banned for disclosure, or something along those lines.

[18:18] Lunus Ferraris raises a paw

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov?

[18:19] Lestat Umarov: I didn't have a question, just looked at the picks in the profile and was like "k..."

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha . .

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris?

[18:20] Lunus Ferraris: Oh ummm I was gonna ask about the disclosure thing but I asked Keller in IM's so nvm

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:21] Vinnie Lei raises hand..

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei.

[18:21] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[18:22] Vinnie Lei: I had received an invitation to visit the UU sim, but declined feeling too hurt to even consider it... but what's the status on communicationg with.. UU.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: As in, formally, or on an individual basis?

[18:23] Vinnie Lei: Both, actually.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo has no interest in controlling who you can or can not speak to. That would be your decision. Formally, communication has been through my person.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As of this morning, the UU was actively soliciting other Ordo to enlist. So, use your head.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire?

[18:25] Anlysia Gregoire: Meeting sometime soon plz.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: For Titan?

[18:26] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: When the opportunity arises.

[18:26] Anlysia Gregoire: Righto, that's all.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:26] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann.

[18:27] Keller Teichmann: Is there any update on Chronus? I forget where we are with that. c.c

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Update on what part?

[18:28] Keller Teichmann: Where we sit in terms of funds / plans to get it back online.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: We have the necessary amount to purchase a second Class-5 region. The hold at the moment is less of "affording" and more of being ready to do something with the region.

[18:29] Keller Teichmann nods.

[18:29] Crash Silverfall raises hand for comment

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall.

[18:29] Crash Silverfall: on that

[18:29] Jinxy Fluffball raises a hand

[18:29] Crash Silverfall: i think its better to build it first in here in titan, like 4k up and then you buy the sim and put it in it

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Something to that effect would likely be the approach.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy Fluffball.

[18:31] Crash Silverfall raises paw again

[18:31] Jinxy Fluffball: what is the status on the new sim build, i ask since 1. this one is gettin old ^^, and two, ive visited the UU base and i see many similar traits,

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Well, we don't have control of who decides to mimic our build. As for a new region design, there are ideas on the table, but no progress as to actually making it happen. Constructing a set up is an extraordinary amount of resources, in both time and effort.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall?

[18:32] Crash Silverfall: Recently i made this topic in " Suggestion Box " Named " Sword event " i was wondering about that, people said it would be cool, But who to approach to let it actually happen?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Did you intend for the fight to be Ordo only, or versus/involving another organization?

[18:34] Crash Silverfall: Well i dont really mind if others join or wether its just ordo.

[18:34] Crash Silverfall: Only Ordo would be cool to

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: If it is internal to Ordo, it would be as simple as posting a time to garner interest on the forums, and then clearing it with an officer (or myself) who can secure the region for you.

[18:35] Crash Silverfall: Ah okay Thanks.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Very welcome.

General Session

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Opening up to general session. Old and new business. Next topic?

[18:35] Lupus Mielziner raises paw (new topic)

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielziner.

[18:37] Lupus Mielziner: Some ppl gt confused about afk ppl on the walls and all around the base , in some moments its very hard to get a good overview for the personel in charge to know how many ppl are active in combat or just afk so my i dear or topic would be a place on the sim maybe a room in the lower floors for ppl to leave there avatar afk

[18:37] Lupus Mielziner: some officers pointed on that before in vent that it would be something "good"

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned several times, it would be acceptable to idle in the armory. I don't really see the need for creating an entirely seperate "afk lazy people room."

[18:38] Rei Kuhr raises a hand for a comment.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Rei Kuhr.

[18:39] Rei Kuhr: Lupus does have a point though. Even if it's been said that the armory is acceptable for idle, we still have a good number that still go idle on the wall or other inappropriate places.

[18:40] Crash Silverfall: raises paw for comment on that

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall.

[18:40] Crash Silverfall: even though this may sound impossible to make, imma say it anyway

[18:41] Crash Silverfall: If people would go afk on wall, there should be like an auto remover and auto sender that sends the person to the armory or that special place that will be made or afk people

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I would like to avoid anything of the sort.

[18:42] Crash Silverfall: Ah

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:43] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Intus Infinity.

[18:44] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 05-16-09 to 05-22-09: There was a total of 3,283 visits (13.56% increase from the previous week), 540 unique visitors, 29,420 page views, and the average time on website was 11 minutes, 24 seconds. Most visitors are from the US (2,181), the UK(488), and Canada(227). For a more detailed analysis, please see this PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd052309.pdf

[18:44] Intus Infinity: Thank you, and as a reminder please do not be afriad to send me an IM if your rank is not updated on the forums.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:45] Vinnie Lei raises hand...

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei.

[18:45] Trevor Russell raises hand.

[18:45] Vinnie Lei: Me and Crash had ideas for possible update or replacement for the Velox Jetbike... I'd like to pursue further with him if that's allright with ya.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: You are free to, but keep in mind the possibility and potential denial of use.

[18:47] FireFox Breed rises paw

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell.

[18:48] Trevor Russell: I would just like to add, if Intus isn't around, you may IM me for rank changes on the forums as well. Usually, it means i forgot, or got lazy that week (updating them now aryte D:)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox Breed.

[18:49] FireFox Breed: Just a reminded for people. Please keep your profiles up to date on the staff database. In the upcoming weeks I am going to add more options for squad leaders and such so they can keep track of there troops. I would like everyone to at least keep your metirs and ranks up to date on it.

[18:49] FireFox Breed: If you have any questions on it. Like password resets please im me

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Final opportunity.

[18:51] Crash Silverfall: yes

[18:51] Crash Silverfall: raises paw

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall.

[18:51] Crash Silverfall: I would just like to say, for within a few hours when the astra event will be starting, also dunno wether this is importent or not but just like to add

[18:52] Crash Silverfall: To not start attaching massive lag scripts & stuff so astra can try to have a free lag sky

[18:52] Crash Silverfall: Thats all ty

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I will be coordinating with Sosarin and the AN to secure the region.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Last call?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. Thank you

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Shortest meeting in months.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to promotion list this evening.

Promotions

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Please hold your salutes and congratulations until I have my final words after the list.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, recommendations due by 3:00 PM SLT each Saturday.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: We do appreciate it when you file recommendations, as do your comrades

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall - [E-4] [>:|]

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Daffee Vita - [Alpha Contubernium]

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Derek Michelson - [E-3]

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Keith Greybeard - [E-3]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [Comrade Support Merit]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [Comrade Support Merit]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Matthew Buwan - [E-2]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Max Nielson - [E-4]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Pyros Blackburn - [E-3]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [E-7]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan - [E-4]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda Huet - [Architect of Unity]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Stanneman Cyclone - [E-4]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Teron Gray - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [E-3]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [E-6]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth - [O-1]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: [Lots of S and Ts.]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Vai Tyran - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [E-4]

[18:58] Gulliver Carpool gives up hope.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Voxsu Aluveaux - [E-3];[Combat Prowess]; [Comrade Support]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [Hopeless Merit]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse - [E-4]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Xovit Svarog - [E-6]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Zonra Darkmatter - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you aoll for another great week.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: All, rather.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your time and efforts.

Meeting Closing

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: We will be doing some combat this evening (more than likely), and tomorrow.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Please check the forums: lot of new posts in regards to volunteer opportunities.

[19:01] Lunus Ferraris raises a paw

[19:02] Lunus Ferraris: Which forum are those volunteer opportunities under?

[19:02] Lunus Ferraris: General?

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Yes Lunus.

[19:02] Lunus Ferraris nods

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: You are all dismissed. Have a great evening. I'll have merits and such passed out shortly.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.