Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/30/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / W-1 / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: May 30 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Ordo General Discussion

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed group-wide topics.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: I will keep this as humanly short as possible (I say this every week).

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone please wait your turn to speak and all the usual antics. I do have an extensive merit list to announce this evening . . so I cut down my topics to make sure this doesn't go until 9 PM.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: First up, overview on the week.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 241 members, 23 cadets (not included in 241).

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 19 applications last week.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 10 denied, 5 approved, 2 in Curia review.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 4 new applications on server.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Currently looking at 7 offensive manuevers last week, with 19 defensive operations (whoa).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatically, Sparta has officially unbanned the Ordo (thank you Scientific and Jaxx). Their expectations for combat are a bit ridiculous and they just banned the Merczateers, but hey, we'll see how that goes.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: MC issue has been formally resolved. Part of the keynote will detail Raideur's apology to the group.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Activity has been steady. All in all, solid, good work.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome to all of our newest members. Thank you for joining us this evening.

Divisional Reports

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to unit reports. Volunteers?

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:05] Sekonda Huet raises hand.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: It's been a busy week for Terra as a whole, not so much in terms of new developments but in regards to Major command shifts. Roles have become vacant, been filled, and promotions have been handed out. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Lilium for Fulminata: "Fulminata CO and XO have both taken personal time for the last week, A training was attempted but nobody was on for it, This is a recurring problem that will adressed in a TBD Fulminata meeting. Both the CO and XO should be back and ready to begin running regular training within this weekend."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Anlysia for Invictus: "Invictus is down 3 people now, because Zero got bored to death. And left. And so we're looking for more people. And have several ideas on people, so, it's all good and stuff!"

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Only one major training exercise. One more squad member added (Vai). Discussions with XO Tandem and others lead us to some sorta buddy system. Issues with Zraz and Aeriese showing up. I plan to create--presently--a spreadsheet to begin charting the squad member's activities. This will be an unofficial role sheet."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From myself from the Adiutors: "The adiutor staff has all positions filled, with the new members settling into their assigned roles. This next week I plan to have a meeting to discuss the squads purpose as well as pave the way for any future ideas and tasks that I'd like to see go into practice shortly. For those in the Staff I'd like to ask that you contact me with the times you're available for a meeting. I'll be posting on the forums as well.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Dascede for Armatura: "Progress has been inching forward in Armatura with my members. A good deal of them are graduates. I will push those active ahead when I've time later this week." Sekonda may have some additional information to bring up.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for this week. If anyone has anything to add they may do so at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:07] Tsume Xiao raises paw/hand/thing

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

[18:08] Heather McKay raises her hand.

[18:08] Tsume Xiao: Im in Terra now ( again, the circle is complete). Just so no one is confused

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: .. Ok.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda, at the end. Heather, go ahead.

Astra

[18:08] Heather McKay: Reporting for Sosarin Demar, so I'll simply quote what he wrote:

[18:09] Heather McKay: "Air Division networking met with success in a good event with the Mercz. CS was a no show but they said they'd like to reschedule with us sometime. Still waiting on their word. Special thanks to Lunus Ferraris for hosting two different events this week. Astra training went at snails pace this week. Priority needs to be placed on expanding the fighter aircraft instructor pool. Availability and workload problems are highly evident and have delayed the process itself. Only one person has been completed since the endeavor began a few weeks ago. I'll be diving in personally to see it finished, since it looks like help is required."

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any further units wish to report before Armatura?

[18:11] FireFox Breed has one but it can wait after arma

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Very well, go ahead Sekonda.

Armatura

[18:11] Sekonda Huet: :D

[18:12] Sekonda Huet: I would like to express my sincere apologies to my Armatura Staff

who have worked effortlessly and selflessly for all of our cadets. I also

apologise unreservedly to the cadets whom I may now inconvenience.

[18:12] Sekonda Huet: [This is formatted so live with the c&p]

[18:12] Sekonda Huet: There are so many people in this organisation who I have enjoyed my time with and I pay my tribute to Aryte because he provides an enviroment for individuals who have an opportunity to express their most artistic talents like Niyya and Scientific (to name but a few) and those who crave acceptance or worth in one way or another. He provides this to all of you much out of his own pocket when neccesary to create a fun enviroment. Unfortunately for me this is no longer fun and my time is needed elsewhere.

[18:13] Sekonda Huet: I have decided to step down and am resigning my position as W-1 and Terra Commandant effective immediately. This will be my last time on Titan. I have enjoyed my time here when things were much simpler.

[18:13] Sekonda Huet: I have made many friends here in the Ordo, but also many enemies. Those who could not tolerate my success or my personality and those who meerly did not like me. You are all entitled to your opinions but for me, my time here is at an end. I am mostly disappointed in myself for abandoning my post at Armatura and hope that my choice of replacement, with immediate effect Terra Commandant Dascede Aluveaux, will be able to take control as I trust she can do. Please direct all your Armatura related stuff in her direction.

[18:13] Sekonda Huet: aithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. Goodbye to you all and good luck with whatever you choose to do with your lives. ^,...,^ Arwarwarwar

[18:13] Sekonda Huet: Throw in an F

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for your last words, Sekonda.

[18:14] Sekonda Huet: :3 Bye guys.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: If you'd like to be in the old-fogey group, drop me an IM. Otherwise, best wishes to you.

[18:14] Tony Zadoq salutes!

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: And he can't TP out, hahaha.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: A moment before we move on.

[18:16] Tony Zadoq: no you cant leave were keeping you!

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: To clarify, Sekonda's resignation is with group cohesion in mind. He does recognize that he has created an extensive list of enemies by his demeanor and attitude. It is with a great deal of maturity that he steps down to allow for Armatura to continue on unhindered.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: His resignation in public serves two fold. Foremost, to point out that even officers are not exempt from being implicated in conduct reports.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, to underline the importance of this maturity and understanding for the betterment of the group. It was very responsible.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: So I do honor him for that.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: To Dascede: congratulations, it will be an honor to see you as our new Armatura commander.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox, go ahead.

Staff Database

[18:20] FireFox Breed: Work on the staff database is going well. The amount of bugs fixxed is over 30 now. Also more permissions have been added for more control. There was a issue with the merit section with on my part. You need to reenter your merits once again. Please use it and keep it up to date so your chain of command knows what is going on with you and it will aid them greatly with merits and other paperwork.

[18:20] FireFox Breed: http://firefoxinc.net/ordo/ is the master link to it. If you can not get into it or have any problems/sql errors. Please im me about it and i will fix it asap.

[18:22] FireFox Breed: Also a side note to add. As of late there is some changes going on in the high level of Terra. More of the things that happen to members, when it comes to counceling and promotions. It will be logged on that database for record keeping. So please do register on it and keep it updated. It would be in your best intrist.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: . . haha, thank you Firefox.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any last reports?

[18:24] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

[18:24] Intus Infinity: Rather cheesy coming right after firefox, BUT

[18:24] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 05-23-09 to 05-29-09: There was a total of 3,370 visits (12.97% were new visits), 634 unique visitors, 24,457 page views, and the average time on website was 8 minutes, 40 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(2,421), the UK(357), and Canada(198). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd053009.pdf

[18:24] Intus Infinity: Thank you, and as a reminder please do not be afriad to send me or my administrators an IM if your rank is not updated on the forums, or any other sort of question.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Intus!

[18:24] Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates Mikadze.

[18:25] Tiridates Mikadze: I would like to point out that I am indeed back. Laments, praises, and other hesterics may wait for later. I love you guys <3

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome back, Tiridates. Lots of work for you. We'll talk.

[18:25] Intus Infinity: Tiri smells!

[18:26] Keystone Gray: compleated

Old Business

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

Keynote Topics

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business. I just have a few topics to cover, in order to save some time.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, let's touch on the MC issue. As mentioned, Raiduer has issued an apology to the Ordo.

[18:27] Keystone Gray: <3

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: It reads:

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: "1. The cause of this issue was the result of lack of proper communication between myself, Raideur Ng, and my group due to IRL issues. It allowed false information to be directed to my attention that Ordo members had attempted acts not becoming of an offical ally in the Iron Symphony. This was further aggrevated by the confusing amoung the Ordo ranking personnel for obvious reasons."

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: "2. All Iron Symphony personnel are welcomed to Nerva, period. They will be treated as guests and their officers or respective ranking members treated with the utmost dignity during their stay here. The Militant Collective recognises the faults in communication and has introduced new regulations to prevent any further disruption of our otherwise flawless cooperation."

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: "I, Raideur Ng C-3, convey my apology for the trouble this has caused both our groups."

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I have accepted his apology on behalf of the Ordo Imperialis. A meeting is scheduled for IS High Command to discuss recent events beyond this matter, tomorrow at 7:00 PM (yay >:( ).

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: I have removed the request that Ordo not visit Mc. You are able to at this time. If you do, please be sure to respect their regulations, and the orders of their personnel.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Please be certain to notify me if you have any problems. Detail events meticulously.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:30] Keystone Gray raises a hand.

[18:30] Tiridates Mikadze: /me

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[18:31] Tiridates Mikadze: whoops

[18:31] Keystone Gray: I'd just like to point out that if you do go there, make sure that if someone is on Voice and problems do arise, do your best to recap the comments made on Voice. Be objective; no bias.

[18:32] Keystone Gray: Oh, and list witnesses if such an event occurs.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Keystone.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates?

[18:32] Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

[18:33] Tiridates Mikadze: SO, like, I have to scrap all my daring warplans and contingencies then and sigh about the war that never was :(?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Terra staff. As mentioned by Firefox, we are quickly filling the remaining roles. Some new additions: Trevor Russell and Hokusai Otsuka, new octet leads in Terra Cohors A.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Currently we still have a centurion vacancy.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Which . . convienently, is still cohors A.

[18:34] Anlysia Gregoire volunteers. .o7

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Yeah no.

[18:34] Hokusai Otsuka shows grabby paws?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: We're currently working on filling the vacancy.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Terra's staff is coming along nicely, with recent additions rounding out the staff. There are still changes to be made, and a few others in line to be promoted.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, all of Terra, for your hard work.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia is quickly looking over his check-list.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I think I'll save a few of these for next week. Lots of promos . . haha.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up this evening?

[18:38] Redemption Islander: Me being amazing?

[18:38] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Any relevant topics to bring up this evening?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie.

[18:39] Redemption Islander: Fuck D:

[18:39] Vinnie Lei: Tony IS amazing, period! :D

[18:39] Lone Marksman raises his hand.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: All right, serious comments please.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Lone Marksman.

[18:40] Lone Marksman: Suffering from a cluster headache, so I'll keep this brief. The [Ordo Dispatch], the new, official newspaper periodical for the Ordo Imperialis will debut tomorrow. We'll have terminals set up around base through which you can grab it. Be sure to check it out, and give its writing staff a show of appreciation. We've been hard at work to make sure this thing is nice, crisp, and refined for readership.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I am very excited to read it. Do you plan on posting a forum version, or?

[18:41] Lone Marksman: Intus has allocated a us a forum board just for it, yes. It will be available via forum and notecard.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Thank you, Lone, and all of the other contributors. You really turned around the project in just a week. That's outstanding.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up before I get to the super-list?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding. Thank you all for helping me to make this meeting shorter than usual.

Promotions

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: I do have a . . well, huge list of merits.

[18:43] FireFox Breed: \o/

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Please keep your cheers and congratulations until after my final words.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind we do promotions and merits weekly. So keep up the good work and thank you.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Allll righty.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: On to the list.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia sighs.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia shouldn't have released new merits. :|

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus Janus - [indoctrination]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Aeriese Descenna - [Homeland Defense]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Agares Tretiak - [Good Conduct]; [indoctrination]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire - [Homeland Defense]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Ayn Audion - [E-3];[Homeland Defense]; [Marksman]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [E-2]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Christoph Batra - [E-6]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall - [Homeland Defense]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - [W-1]; [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman - [Prior Service]; [indoctrination]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [Homeland Defense]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Good Conduct]; [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]; [instructor]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Hokusai Otsuka - [Homeland Defense]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Hunters Graysmark - [E-4]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Intus Infinity - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]; [Crown of the Preserver]; [Corona Vallaris]; [Good Conduct]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Jason Backer - [Homeland Defense]; [New Keyboard +1]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Jester Spearmann - [Good Conduct]; [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy Fluffball - [E-5]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey Forte - [Homeland Defense]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [Homeland Defense]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Grey - [indoctrination]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Kronus Gaffer - [Homeland Defense]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Kuria Kondor - [E-6]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov- [Good Conduct]; [indoctrination]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: .. L . . B?

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Lilium Supermarine - [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Lion LittleBoots - [E-3]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Lone Marksman - [Combat Prowess MK2]; [Architect of Unity]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris - [E-6]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Melly Deemster - [E-3]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielziner - [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [Extended Service]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: MikeMurdock McMillan - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]; [Good Conduct]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Sewell - [E-3]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya Narayan - [indoctrination]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Redemption Islander - [Comrade Support]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: ribena Homewood - [Homeland Defense]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]; [Diplomacy]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro- [Good Conduct]; [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Shermine Eales - [E-3]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar- [Good Conduct]; [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates Mikadze - [indoctrination]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [Homeland Defense]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia takes a breath.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Tony Zadoq - [Homeland Defense]

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [Homeland Defense]

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [Homeland Defense]

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei - [Homeland Defense]. .

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Voxsu Aluveaux - [Homeland Defense] . . .

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [E-2]; [Homeland Defense] . . .

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: WolfJoya Furse - [Homeland Defense]; [Marskman] ......

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: WolfShaman Warrior - [Homeland Defense] ....

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei - [Marksman Merit] [Out of order. >:P]

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[18:50] Gulliver Carpool laughs out loud.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rosenstrauch - [W-2]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Omfg so many.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia isn't done. :|

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus Janus - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Greogoire - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Cyphre Iredell - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue Katsu - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Intus Infinity - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Kitsy Bunnyhug - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Kristian Kit - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Krow Ames - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade - [Custos]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya Narayan - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Syl Kiranov - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates Mikadze - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Vladimus Nikolaidis - [Custos]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: AND DONE. Jesus.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Okay final words.

[18:53] Redemption Islander: I want custard now.

Meeting Closing

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: First up. Thank you all for a good week, a lot of good things have come out of May, after a brief speed-bump. Your resilience is more than appreciated.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: I can't remind you enough, but I log on every day because of people like you guys. So thank you for making for a great May.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Look forward to June. Even more good to come.

[18:54] Lunus Ferraris: ^.^

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I will be drowning in handing out merits this evening, after which I may be off for a couple hours. When I return, we'll examine our prospects. Tomorrow, combat is a definite.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Again, thank you everyone. Congratulations to all of you.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[18:56] Sera Otoro salutes...

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.