Clicky

Sera Otoro

Extremely heavy workload...

As a few of you already know, I am completely stressed from the amount of scripting i need to deal with... this is mainly caused by the amount of both commercial and ordo issue updates to the weapons... to add that all up, i need to cater over 90 weapons in total...

So I have decided to make a decision and completely finalise then retire from updating my commercial side, with the exception of if any of them break... i will continue to update the ordo weapons for the sake of efficiency and whether or not anything needs adding or removing...

to ease the scripting workload, i am making most of the weaponry scripting universal... which means they will be using the same commands, anda few bits here and there... rate of fire accuracy reload times and all that stuff will still be different of course...

In the mean time i will be asking all of you to not interrupt me in regards to updates or anything else... i will also ask you not to bump or push me on base either... not only is it annoying, it distracts me from my work...

i will be posting up another topic once my workload has been finished up... in the mean time... please be mindful that i am extremely busy with stuff... mostly for you and the rest of the group...

Edited by Sera Otoro