Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 6/13/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 13 JUN 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: I do request that everyone please be quiet.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: I will give you chances to comment and ask questions. Until that time: shadudp.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome, all of you.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get right to it. First up, my weekly brief.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Currently sitting at 245 members participating within the "main" group (non cadets). 22 cadets, two of which are close to graduation (thanks Zero Itamae).

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Total new applications last week: 22.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 5 approved. 16 denied. 1 under review by Cruria.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 2 additional applications have been added as of today.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 28 total defensive operations last week; shaved a couple off on account of Herdy84 whatshisface being a frequent visitor.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 9 offensive deployments last week. Very good job.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: This week has proven to be a little curious. Combat has been rather steady, as has diplomacy.

[18:03] Vincent Lucerne: ao off

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, the Ordo is not facing any major diplomacy issues, however there are several new developments to mention.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, early this week the Ordo was subject to a purposeful attack on our gear via-copybot.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: This was following another exploit related attack against Titan Industries.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Both of the events were orchastrated and carried out by "Pattehph0x Katsu" (alias Banned Mode, Phox Soup, Easy Mode), or someone related/involved with Pattehph0x.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: The situation temporarily stalled operations on Tuesday, but was largely within control by the end of the day.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: The SCAR and the Terra-version armor were both hit. As for Titan, the AK5, MP5N, DL-18, E-11, and FNP90 were hit.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: At this time, both Pattehph0x and those involved are banned from the grid.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: To clean up the lingering copies, Niiya and I filed a DMCA to Linden Labs. LL has complied with the legal order and are purging the copied items.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time oyu have suspicion of content theft, or see an item victim of content theft, please notify me immediately.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Although SL's security is downright shoddy, the Ordo will not tolerate the theft of our creator's hard work.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: We will not, however, allow for these individuals to harm our daily routine or detract from the fun.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: To briefly cover armor/gear conduct, remember:

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: 1. Armor and attire should not be utilized outside of official duties without permission. Within duty does include visitation of allied bases.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: 2. Please be very attentive in locations like New Jessie. The region is frequented by /everyone/. A single malcontent could probably nab most army's basic gear by just sitting in NJ's hub for an hour. We do allow for the armor and weapons to be used there, but I do ask that you be attentive.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Try not to maximize the potential of being a target/limit risk exposure by not sitting around in the hub gossiping, etc.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Also, remember Astra assets and other vehicles are /not/ OK to be used in NJ

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: And again, be very sure to report anything that seems out of norm. Let's face it . . if someone wants something, they'll copybot it. There's no way to avoid it. SL's a leaky boat in the world of security.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: So our best defense is an active awareness.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, we're looking at a very eventful summer.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned in notices yesterday, an anti-IS coalition has been formed.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: TCG, CATI, Raven Raiders, 39th . . to name a few, have banded together to attempt at tackling the Symphony's combined strength.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: On several occassions this week and last weekend, we've faced them in defensive operations and during raids.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: The main element of our summer attack plans will focus around defeating their efforts.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:13] Tsume Xiao raises paw

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[18:14] Tsume Xiao: I know MBC made it clear that they will NOT bejoining the A.I.S.C, as one of their generals talked with me about it and provided me with a spacial chat log of the invitation (and his denial) and a picture of some of the A.I.S.C. people. Also. Concerning the Iron Symphony... After the most recent gear leakage, are Silver Hawks still in the Iron Symphony?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Let me touch on that real quick.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Yesterday (and the day before?) the Silverhawks were involved in leaking some gear from other groups. The SH are the newest IS members.

[18:15] Tsume Xiao: Also the"Gift box" of RoG Officer Uniform thing was from teh AISC, but sent out by an SH.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I did vote in favor of ejecting them from the Symphony.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I do not know if they were at this time.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I believe Lurdan planned to go through with it, if he hasn't already.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:17] Tresia Beck: um

[18:17] Tresia Beck: what type of gear was leaked do we know?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Of Silverhawks?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: By, rather.

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: She crashed sir, she is probly meaning our

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Ah. Our SCAR and armor were copied.

Divisional Reports

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on to unit reports.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov raises his hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: Gonna move right into unit reports this week as that's where the majority of the news is coming from.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus had a busy week, starting with it's first raid in some time last Sunday, along with a training session with Antesignani Thursday night. The squad is still searching for a couple fine men to join, but these positions will likely be filled shortly over the next few days."

[18:19] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Two official training sessions, one so unofficial I didn't do a report. The first two: One was a raid on NJ where we went in to take the flags. When we arrived, Faril had already taken them, so we locked down the sim for an hour only losing a flag periodically for a minute or so. Another was the Wednesday training in Rostok. More Bullet Tango. Afternoon session cut short by botter crisis. The unofficial was NJ that consisted of goofing around and eventually leaving because we were kinda bored anyway. Antesignani raid of 6.6.09, MBC. We took subobjectives and gave them a decent fight for near 45 minutes. Typical rocket attacks, explosive bullets, and semi effective walls dislodged us, and we more or less decayed into swarming. We eventually got the flag for a minute or so. I hereby request this be a weekly visit to somewhere."

[18:19] Lestat Umarov: From Fulminata, I have nothing to report.

[18:19] Lestat Umarov: From Myself for the Adiutor Staff: "The meeting that was supposed to happen this week will be rescheduled for sometime early next week. I'll be making a forum post after the meeting to get a time that works best for everyone. At the meeting we'll be discussing the current direction of the staff and possibly assigning additional duties. I have some good news in terms of unique equiptment for the staff. The masks I had commissioned ages ago are almost done, and I've secured a commission for a custom sculpted and scripted revolver ffrom a friend. I don't wanna give too much away but the revolvers going to be beastly."

[18:20] Lestat Umarov: From Dascede for Armatura: "Armatura has been seeing slow progress from its coma. I have begun a new outline with a few major changes in mind. Two new magisters have been added to the team: Idle Rebane and WolfJoya Furse. Idle has been doing extremely well for his first couple days, and has taken pretty much the whole burden of teaching on himself for the last two days. My commendations to him. Wolf is a brand-new addition and I will be getting him ready as soon as possible. I have a few other candidates to consider, and I will still be talking to those of you who have approached me about the position. I would like to thank those who have expressed interest, and remind the rest of you that I am still in need of a few hands to help out."

[18:20] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra. If anyone has anything further to add please do so at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

[18:21] Heather McKay raises her hand.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead, Heather.

Astra

[18:21] Heather McKay: Sosarin asked me to report on his behalf: Combat participation appears good. Training continues as normal, although trainees seem to pop in and out of activity or interest. Special thanks to Williamca for planning and hosting an event for Astra this week. It's much appreciated! Next week will concentrate on training, possible events, and the like.

[18:21] Heather McKay: In addition to what Sosarin has said above, I would like to commend the actions of pilots Cyric Paine and Desereck Creeggan today in dealing with the defense of Titan from the air. Protection from above. Secondly, we wish to pick up on the Apostles training as there are several candidates in the queue. Also I wish to add my thanks to Williamca Zenovka, for leading an event this week. At this time, if he wishes to mention anything further at this time concerning the event, I encourage him to do so. Thank you, and that is the report for Astra.

[18:22] Heather McKay: Oh, I neglected to say, that some of our members are in the process of making plans for future events.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Heather!

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:23] FireFox Breed rises hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

Terra (cont.)

[18:24] FireFox Breed: Some more for Terra. Some work between the elite squads is going to be done. As you all know Some of the heads are eather MIA or new. Along with some of the lower enlisted who are intristed might be getting a command 101 class or somethinglong thoes lines soon. Its a new project I am working on.

[18:25] Detox Exonar: .

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Firefox.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any other units wish to report?

[18:26] Vincent Lucerne handraises :D

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne.

[18:26] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:26] Vincent Lucerne: Reporting on behalf of the Chaplains and cult members Imperator >:O!

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Oh lord.

[18:26] Justice Capalini: ....

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:26] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: ...

Chaplain

[18:27] Vincent Lucerne: Faith in the ranks as well as morale is extremely high as of late!

[18:27] Vincent Lucerne: Our recent victories inspire our tropps to greatness in their daily pursuits!

[18:27] Vincent Lucerne: troops too!*

[18:27] Jester Spearmann facepalms

[18:28] Vincent Lucerne: We are working on getting distributable banners to properly display the glory of the Imperium.

[18:28] Vincent Lucerne: I'll keep you posted sir!

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: . . hahah.

[18:28] WolfJoya Furse face desks apple sauce everywhere.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Vincent.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: (Stop.)

[18:28] Vincent Lucerne salutes. "Faith eternal. Glory through service."

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia high fives.

[18:28] Vincent Lucerne: >_>

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Okay.

[18:28] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Moooving on.

Old Business

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:29] Crash Silverfall: things about a hud old to?

[18:29] Blaze Wiles raises hand

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Sure, Crash. Go ahead.

[18:30] Crash Silverfall: Well lately i wondering, that people sometimes ask say rank, so i thought about when we say check in command offcourse, that also the rank of the person pops up, would be easier.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Hm . .

[18:30] Williamca Zenovka raises hand to add to this.

[18:30] Crash Silverfall: Like you say check get a list, etc etc and add to that the rank

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: I . . am not sure how doable that is. I'll write it down and ask the gurus when they (she?) is working on it.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca?

[18:31] Williamca Zenovka: Instead of making it combined with check , why not just make it a seperate command that shows name and rank like /1 checkrank

[18:31] Justice Capalini raises hand.

[18:32] Jason Backer raises hand.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Again, not sure how much of a load that'd put onto the server if everyone could randomly ask it "rank?" "Rank?" "RAnk?"

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Justice?

[18:32] Justice Capalini: Two things

[18:33] Justice Capalini: First, about lictor openings, and people curious of them, I will put a post up when we start to accept applications for lictors until then please don't bug our current curia staff.

[18:34] Justice Capalini: Second, Uniform modifications and there in; Unless you have had your headgear/footgear/uniform mods approved by Me or Niiya then do not assume its okay to just wear it in normal operations.

[18:34] Justice Capalini: Thats all I have.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:34] Cyric Paine raises his hand for something also related

[18:34] Detox Exonar: raises hand

[18:34] Blaze Wiles still has her hand raised

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: We apparently changed topics. Going back to Blaze.

[18:35] Justice Capalini: sorry for change of topic, i have to leave soon so i had to get that out there.

[18:37] Blaze Wiles: relating to being causiouse around using our equipment and armour at new jessie, I was wondering if there has been a change to the exact uniform polocy about visiting new jessie, I seem to remember in the orriginal fourm noticce our uniform was listed as required there, if things come down to security, personally I have a perfectly usable set of tactical gear I can use there in stay of the armour

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, I'd prefer that uniform is worn within NJ for the sake of formality and representation. Most (if not all) other groups within the Symphony do, if not all of those outside of the Symphony.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric, go ahead.

[18:39] Cyric Paine: When i did my schola training, pone thing i found an issue was the communication problem. I did mention about perhaps having a comm unit that could listen to ours, so the cadets arent left out of the loop etc. Could have a security feature where as they need to input a code to use it on a daily basis to stop any abuse of it. Just wondering if anything was spoken about on this Idea?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: A new Ordo HUD is currently in the works. That possibility would (will) be included. Just haven't quite gotten there.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Detox?

[18:40] Detox Exonar: sir - can you elaborate a bit on our current combat status with SPARTA - as I have heard a couple of conflicting reports

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Sparta has given us an unban, and in turn, banned the Merczateers. We have decided not to engage Sparta just yet, pending their removal of banishment and the terms of combat they've placed upon us. The administration of the Ordo has taken the stance that Bruno's expectations are childish-- he will only allow us to attack if one of his former high guard, such as Jaxx, leads the battle. Although I particularly like and trust Jaxx, we're not bending over backwards for Bruno.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, the Merczateers have suggested giving them a big "lol no" until Sparta removes their current ban against them.

[18:43] Detox Exonar: thank you sir

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business to bring up?

[18:43] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

[18:43] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 06-06-09 to 06-12-09: There was a total of 3,153 visits (11.70% were new visits), 570 unique visitors, 26,749 page views, and the average time on website was 10 minutes, 21 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(2,166), the UK(370), and Canada(274). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd061309.pdf

[18:43] Intus Infinity: Thank you, and as a reminder please do not be afriad to send me or my administrators an IM if your rank is not updated on the forums, or any other sort of question.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: (UK is beating Canada, get to it Keller!)

[18:44] Keller Teichmann: (D:)

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: (F5,f5,f5.)

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to new business this evening.

Keynote Topics

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: I have a couple topics to cover before we move on to general session.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: First up, I do want to give everyone a heads up in regards to the planned "major campaign" this summer.

[18:46] Snowean Avro ears perk

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I have turned over the initial planning and think tank sessions to Ordo Tactica.

[18:47] Vincent Lucerne: >:D

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: The task has been given to them to: a) determine a strategic paradigm; ie; "what would classify an extended campaign, within realistic standards?"

b) determine targets for said campaign;

c) prepare briefs on how to establish a successful outcome at said targets.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Until that time, we will continue increasing our overall combat deployment capacity, in preparation for extended battles.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to that, I have made it a personal goal to deploy Astra more frequently.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: As suggested months ago, the idea of "air raids" will be more readily embraced. Although this raises an especially unique problem -- finding someone who won't q.q to an airfroce -- I will devote a heavy level of attention to ensuring it is done.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to recognize all of Astra, especially Sosarin Demar, who've been working very hard on keeping air combat real and available. Major kudos.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, moving on.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic. Another general heads up.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: From June 30th to July 6th I will have limited availability . . as will a good deal of other Ordo. Although I will be on vacation, I will maintain active contact with the ranking individual (presumably Mr. Sosarin Demar) who'll be left in control of the Ordo in my absence.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Assault authority will be passed to him, and I'll probably drag all of the Ordo who're on vacation with me over to a computer to conduct the weekly meeting on that Saturday (oh god).

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: So in short . . I'll be gone, but business will go on!

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: There will be more on this the week before the actual time of leaving, but I wanted to alleviate some concerns I've heard about "D: ARYTE GONE NO RAIDS?"

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:53] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat.

[18:53] Tsume Xiao Raises hand

[18:54] Crash Silverfall: ((during my study period, more stuff D:))

[18:54] Lestat Umarov: Just a statement I have to add. I'll also be gone the 30th through the 6th. So, I'll have to find someone to handle Terra business in my absense.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

[18:55] Tsume Xiao: I'll have a laptop you can commendeer :>

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: I will have mine, thank you though. Haha.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Hum, hum. One more from me.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: I just wanted to announce some Terra staff changes (lol as usual).

[18:57] FireFox Breed coughs

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey Forte, Praetorian, will be stepping in to Cohors A to lend command assistance for the time being.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Hunter Abrams has assumed command of Cohors C, Century 1, freeing up Zerowinged Vasiliev to focus on Adiutor work and Antesegnani XO.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau will be stepping up as the new Fulminata CO.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: We will be looking for a replacement for . .

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: [COHORS B; CENTURY 1; OCTET 1].

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: As Tyler will be deploying to Afghanistan next week.

[18:59] FireFox Breed: :<

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Major best wishes to him and, as I've told him, I'll miss griefing him at 3 AM with admin abuse.

[19:00] Crash Silverfall: (( you always have ribena for that sir ))

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I will be looking for (OMG IMS) a replacement within the next couple of days.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, opening to general session at this time.

[19:02] Vincent Lucerne: >.>

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Annny topics?

[19:02] Blameux Scribe says something stupid.

[19:02] Vincent Lucerne: I made a tank o.o

[19:02] Vincent Lucerne: er....thing..

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:02] Vincent Lucerne: <.<

[19:03] Vincent Lucerne: WELL NOBODY ELSE WAS CONTRIBUTING

[19:03] Vincent Lucerne: :|

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Well thank you. :D

[19:03] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[19:03] Crash Silverfall: Ordo in blockland?

[19:03] Melna Milos: :D

[19:03] Crash Silverfall: :D

[19:03] Vincent Lucerne: :|

[19:03] Melna Milos: :>

[19:03] Anlysia Gregoire: I think we can move on, sir.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: . . okay moving on.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this week.

[19:03] Faril Iredell: we should raid lots of people at once and use our numbers to our advantage....

[19:03] Faril Iredell: ..

[19:04] ribena Homewood: Sssh.

Promotions

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Again, please keep in mind promotions are a bit light this week (as they were last week). We're allowing some things to stabilize while slave laboring Inoue to finish the unlock system on Mercury.

[19:05] Vincent Lucerne: *gets the whip* >:O! back to work Ino :|!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: And, as a reminder: promotion and merit recommendations are awesome, please send them in! Any rank, any position. We really love to see people get recognized. Your officers try their damndest, but sometimes we miss folks.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: After I am done with the list, please hold for my final comments before saluting and all that.

[19:05] Jester Spearmann: shhh

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Leeet's get to it:

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [E-7]; [Comrade Support]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall - [E-5]; [Ace]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric Paine - [E-3];[Homeland Defense]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Daffe Vita - [Ace]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Deathcore Torok - [E-3]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Dominic Zapotocky - [Combat Prowess]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Dynamic Drinkwater - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman - [Ordo Achievement];[Architect of Unity];[Diplomacy];[Good Conduct];[Extended Service];[Recruitment];[Merit of Honor];[Crown of Preserver] . . . .

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Iredell - [E-5]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Gebastram Andretti - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [Ordo Achievement]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Merit of Honor] (like her 3rd0

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Idle Rebane - [E-4];[Crown of Preserver]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue Katsu - [Architect of Unity];[Architect of Eternity]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [E-5]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Kynnananannanaria Merlin - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Lone Marksman - [E-5]; [Architect of Unity]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [Combat Prowess MKII]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Morten Hassanov - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Steff Flintoff - [Architect of Unity]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tyenshinsi Takaaki - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [E-5]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [Comrade Support];[Ace]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse - [E-5]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau - [W-1];[\m/]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-3][Cadet training master: 10 in two weeks.]

Meeting Closing

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to all of you. I will have everything passed out within the hour. By 8, we'll be heading out on a Phase 4 Armatura raid. This evening I'll be working on some admin junk, but feel free to bug me if necessary!

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Very good work this week. Thank you so much and please keep up the good work.

[19:09] Jester Spearmann: [meeting log will be posted as soon asap]

[19:09] WolfJoya Furse is having a stroke.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Oh: don't go up above 2k!

[19:10] Crash Silverfall: (( whats with the light on the ceiling here ))

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Waaay up there . . we're working on something special!

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Don't ruin the surprise!

[19:10] Keller Teichmann: ...

[19:10] Desereck Creeggan: what about like

[19:10] Jayce Iredell: You realize they're going to want to go up there now.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:10] Anlysia Gregoire: That's why there's autokillers now that don't care about group.

[19:10] Lone Marksman: Pew, pew.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: I did that on purpose, so Niiya can practice with her shotgun . . like clay pigeons!

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: I kid.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all. Dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.