Clicky

Aryte

Who is this Katsuhito dude?

Katsuhito Tal is a former Ordo member who resigned honorably to assist the Militant Collective. He left the Ordo as an [E-7] prior to regulations against rejoining with rank compensation. After a long term of serving in the Collective, Katsuhito has decided it time to rejoin the Ordo. His reasons . . well, I'll let him explain if he wishes. Regardless: welcome back, Katsuhito!

lol, Kytec, Good old times, even better when we more or less bought out all of the sparta's land and they pretty much only had a 512m plot left.

Although I still remember fondly, the time that Myself, Aryte and Rei was in sparta, killing mexicans or was it spanish, eitherway killing them since sparta wasn't there and they shot at me and rei, Sparta returns, pretty much tells us to fuck off, then all of Bruno's guys got killed by the last 3 of the mexican/spanish

lol, Kytec, Good old times, even better when we more or less bought out all of the sparta's land and they pretty much only had a 512m plot left.

Although I still remember fondly, the time that Myself, Aryte and Rei was in sparta, killing mexicans or was it spanish, eitherway killing them since sparta wasn't there and they shot at me and rei, Sparta returns, pretty much tells us to fuck off, then all of Bruno's guys got killed by the last 3 of the mexican/spanish

i cant remember if i was there... but i know i would have said thanks and not told you to fuck off, haha... infact katsu, remember the time i was talking with you and rei when bruno was shouting at me to help them defend, and i shouted back that i was too busy talking with ordo...? bruno got pissed but did nothing since i had a strong hand on them at the time...