Clicky

Genesis Ronmark

Windows 7 RC

I've been dicking around on it at work trying it on my gaming laptop and just wondering if anyone has found a steam or sl fix for the x64 bit Ultimate edition D: apparently its hit and miss if it'll work perfectly or just bomb. Theres no support for it until its released (oct 22.) just wondering if anyone else knows how to tinker with it *stares at kytec all awesome like*

Hum To be honest I am fairly surprised your having compatability issues with Steam and SL, since under it all its basically Vista with all the fat cut out... But here's my question, have you attempted to run them in Compatability mode, sometimes that is all you need to push it over the edge, also, are all your drivers up to date, Even in its RC state a lot of big name companies are putting out the drivers for it.

If neither of those work then its hard to say what the problem can be traced down to, Do they crash, or just simply refuse to open at all?

Hum To be honest I am fairly surprised your having compatability issues with Steam and SL, since under it all its basically Vista with all the fat cut out... But here's my question, have you attempted to run them in Compatability mode, sometimes that is all you need to push it over the edge, also, are all your drivers up to date, Even in its RC state a lot of big name companies are putting out the drivers for it.

If neither of those work then its hard to say what the problem can be traced down to, Do they crash, or just simply refuse to open at all?

I'm sure my drivers are up to date but I can redo them, I did the vista x64 drivers like supposed too D:

and steam gives an error on windows boot then refuses to open.

SL just crashes <_<

as for compatibilty mode is there some feature that flips everythign or is it done through each individual program becuase as before; crashes or gives dll errors. But i

ll keep tinkering, tis a slow day.