Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Ordo Meeting 090904

Aryte Vesperia: To begin, let me say: omg please hurry up and go away, September. Only 30 people at a meeting, in contrast to /70/ last month. 8 people in Verklund. -4- people in Antare. -14- in Badnarik.

Aryte Vesperia: I hate September. HATE.

Vincent Lucerne: OMGOMGOMG

Aryte Vesperia: I want my 70 people meetings back. q.q

Chase Quinnell: I <3 September.

Aryte Vesperia: OCTOBER COME BACK TO ME.

Vincent Lucerne shushes

Aryte Vesperia: Okay, anyways. Let's get to it.

Aryte Vesperia: Good afternoon everyone. Welcome and thank you for coming. It is always a pleasure to see all of you here.

Aryte Vesperia: Current members, 261.

Aryte Vesperia: Defensive operations, 50.

Aryte Vesperia: Offensive operations, 9. (wow.)

Aryte Vesperia: Allied assistance deployments, 1.

Aryte Vesperia: Applications: 13 new apps, 7 denied, 3 review, 3 approved.

Aryte Vesperia counts.

Aryte Vesperia: That's 13. Ok.

Aryte Vesperia: This week has proven to be fairly eventful, with a solid combat display on top of a series of political events. Diplomacy abroad will be covered during the keynote session, on account of some changes to note.

Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Sosarin Demar: Combat reports this week speak favorably upon those who have been active. Flight activity within the fighter squadrons has become lackluster a bit as far as activity goes, but actions are being taken to seperate our active members from our inactive ones to get a better bearing. Administrative changes are in swing -- details are in the Astra forum if you're interested. Meanwhile, Wolfshaman has been working on a model for a new dropship. I hope to see it comes into the fold soon. In the meantime, I am giving Terminus the option of using the admonitor temporarily to help them devise their own protocol and the like. Next week I hope to see more progress in Terminus, as well as a small cleanup in the Apostles as far as activity goes, too. All in all, this periodic personal maintenance at the division level that occurs every few months. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

Aryte Vesperia: Appreciaed, thank you Sosarin.

Aryte Vesperia: Appreciated, rather.

Aryte Vesperia: Net?

Aryte Vesperia: .. NEXT?

Ethan Schuman: Unit report from Navis. We're dead.

Aryte Vesperia: HAha.

DamionStJames Webb: No were not

Jayce Iredell: Take a seat Kirshak.

DamionStJames Webb: Im hanging on

Aryte Vesperia clears his throat.

Kirshak Clarity: yes sir

Chase Quinnell: GET THE PADDLES

Chase Quinnell: CLEAR

Aryte Vesperia: Hold comments.

Jester Spearmann: (Not sure who was to do terra so we'll skip this time)

Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Terra is a bit late. Anlysia, for Munitorum?

Anlysia Gregoire: As a few of you know and probably most don't...I've been handed the "reins" -- so to speak -- to head-up the reorganization of the Munitorium. So far I've submitted a rough first-draft of a document to Aryte detailing some of the methods and policies I'd like to be instituting, and have started to talk it over with a few people whom I've also handed off said document to. Mind you, it's a bit preliminary to be sharing with everyone, at this point.

Anlysia Gregoire: However, in the next few days I'd like to take a moment here and there to discuss some issues and concerns with various people involved in the division. Of note, so I'm going to mention it here...the "Munitorium Council" is going to be dissolved, replaced with a singular figure who maintains communication between projects. Fine details of everything are still being hammered out, so stay tuned for a bit more information.

Anlysia Gregoire: Squadron leaders and division heads, if you have any ideas for new gear to be requisitioned or designed, I'd ask that you try to keep them on-hold for a short while longer while details are fine-tuned and I figure exactly how things are going to work. However, if you have any projects currently on the go, I'll be doing my best not to meddle in them.

Anlysia Gregoire: If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an IM, I'm probably going to be banging on this for a while tonight and I'm always willing to listen to someone else's thoughts on the idea. It's a pretty blank slate I've been given to work with.

Anlysia Gregoire: (Done.)

Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Ethan?

Ethan Schuman: I have a report from Titan Industries.

Ethan Schuman: Things are going extremely well for Titan. The FW900K assault rifle is finished and is ready for market. The bolt pistols will be finished and hopefully packed up tonight.

Ethan Schuman: In addition to that, we'll be adding a new pistol to our lineup. The P99s, which will be retired with the new Five-seveN entering service (As soon as I put dual wield into it) and be rescripted.

Ethan Schuman: After that, we have a whole slew of new products, including Keystone's new AR57, MR-C, and Keller's F2000 and new P90.

Anlysia Gregoire: MP9 and MPLC-9.

Ethan Schuman: See? I have so much stuff to script that I can't even remember it all.

Ethan Schuman: In addition to that, there is Steff's Chainaxe and my ocmbat knife.

Aryte Vesperia: WK-13 too.

Ethan Schuman: I'd like to also bring up the new system that I'll be including with all of y current and future one handed weapons.

Ethan Schuman: As I mentioned with the Five-seveN earlier, I have developed a system that I'm calling Titan Wield. Titan Wield is a modular dual wield system, that allows you to wield a mainhand weapon and an offhand weapon.

Ethan Schuman: Basically what this means, is that you can swap in and out any Titan Wield weapon with another. So for instance, if you want to dual wield P99s, you can do that. If you want to wield a Five-seveN and a P99 at the same time, you can do that. If you want to get crazy and wield a Bolt Pistol with a Chainaxe, you can do that too.

Ethan Schuman: But wait! There's more!

Ethan Schuman: I'll be incorporating Titan Wield into any future Ordo weapons, and teaching the other scripters how to make use of the system. So you can look forward not only to new Titan and Ordo weapons, but you'll have more things to unlock to have access to more weapon combos.

Ethan Schuman: Early pilot tests of the system have yielded positive opinions by the testers. So I'm looking forward to it, and you all should be too.

Ethan Schuman: That's all from Titan Industries for now.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for that.

Aryte Vesperia: Terra?

Lestat Umarov: Sorry for the late report.(I feel like shit.) Things have been going well for terra. Few new members and frequent combat. Moving on to unit reports.

Lestat Umarov: From Kellawr for Invictus: "An active, all-around solid week from Invictus. The Spectre SMG and XAR-9 LMG have been added to the vendor network at long last, and the squad loves both of them (much thanks to Keystone, Tsume, and Sera!)."

Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Basic week for Antesignani. Through a week-long evaluation I have chosen Melna Milos as the new Antesignani XO, congradulations Melna. Now that such a evaluation is behind us, we can focus more in on making sure people continue to be trained to standards and if such people have their uniforms and the like straightened out. Melna held one training at around 1300 SLT on saturday, used Tsumes killhouse for that one and it went over well. "

Lestat Umarov: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "Fulminata is going to mention once again that our current XO has resigned for the second time. He of course will be missed and by the end of this week a new XO will be appointed. I would also like to take this time to welcome our fresh blood to the squad, who I hope will have a good time and not let the current members who resign be an omen. Tomorrow we're going to be conducting training and hopefully get the once a week New Jessie & mutual squad slaughter back into motion."

Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor Staff: "Masks are coming along nicely, I expect them to be done shortly. The revolver sidearm should be done in due time as well. Do not pester syris about it. He's working at his own pace and his computer is currently out of commission. Aside from that the new liason is transitioning into the position quite nicely."

Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra.

Jayce Iredell raises hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Jayce?

Jayce Iredell: Tactica is, as you may have all noticed undergoing a large restructure, Zrazor has decided to expand Tactica's scope and influence through out the group. Please check his post in the General thread on the forums if you are interested and wish to join tactica, or contact Zrazor if you have questions.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Aryte Vesperia: Firefox?

FireFox Breed: Database Report: As of late I have been motivated to do things. (OH GOD) So here is the fruit of my hard labor. The Ordo application has been redone. It looks better and works smoother. Application staff sure have noticed the difference. Also the Personal Review Form is finished. NCO and officer core have been given the links to the forms. People who get the reviews submitted will get a in game im from a server prim with a link to read it.

FireFox Breed: Also here is another toy I made. No its does not buzz to have no fear! This is a global comm unit that works anywhere on the grid. Even will work on the beta grid >.> If anyone wants to try it out just click the prim on the table. I highly recommend you try it and put some load in the system. I want to see people try to break it and give me feedback.

FireFox Breed: thats it

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Firefox.

Aryte Vesperia: Any final unit reports?

[bob McKinley: Bob is awesome?

Aryte Vesperia: All righty. On to old business.

Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

Intus Infinity raises hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

Intus Infinity: Website activity has increased [+6.52%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 08-29-09 to 09-04-09: There was a total of 2,109 visits (11.81% were new visitors), 378 absolutely unique visitors, 16,905 pageviews, and the average time on website was 14 minutes, 41 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,462), Canada(220), and the UK(113). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimp...m/wrd090509.pdf

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Intus.

Aryte Vesperia: Any last old business to bring up?

Aryte Vesperia: All right, now on to the keynote discussion for this evening—bear with me, there are several major topics to touch upon.

Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, let’s brush up on the recent introduction of the PRF (Personnel Review Forms). As we went over last week, we have finished the change up on unlocks and introduced the PRF as the first opportunity for members to receive points toward gear allotments.

Aryte Vesperia: I expected that the first few weeks would be rather slow, but I do want to stress to members: please take advantage of the opportunity to be reviewed.

Aryte Vesperia: To request a review, it is as simple as messaging your commanding officer (direct lead), and receive an acknowledgement. For example, see your octet lead if you’re in Terra. Or, if Astra, see your flight lead. I know that the idea of receiving critique is somewhat daunting, but the purpose is not to demean.

Aryte Vesperia: Rather, quite opposite, the purpose of the PRF is to reward members for taking the time to receive a review. Our intentions are completely progressive. If you are experiencing any difficulties with PRFs (command and members alike), feel free to contact me about it: I have no problem interjecting to ensure this system gets off on the right foot.

Aryte Vesperia: As a special note to command: remember to put any use of the PRF in your respective octet/flight reports, and ensure they are transmitted up all the way to me. Otherwise, I will never know that a review was completed. Also, I need copies of all end reports, so as to ensure all PRFs are totalled. Thank you.

Aryte Vesperia: Next up, I would like to touch on the internal growth we’re experiencing. Although activity is in a slump on account of the school year, I do want to ensure everyone realizes the immense potential that is currently being provided throughout the Ordo.

Aryte Vesperia: We are making major structural and policy changes, on top of expanding and revising many of our tertiary units. Tactica, for example, is in need of new faces to assist in their duties of detailing enemy regions and combat data.

Aryte Vesperia: . If anyone is sitting around going “I am bored,” you need only take a few minutes to check over the several “help wanted” posts flooding the forums. Currently, I know that: Tactica needs personnel, and Astra is seeking motivated NCOs to participate in administrative based needs. If anyone is interested, please see Zrazor Rozenstrauch for Tactia and Sosarin Demar for Astra.

Aryte Vesperia: On the same topic of growth: major structural revisions are currently underway for Munitorum, Armatura, Schola, and the Guard. The Praetorian change up is something we’ve been picking away at for several weeks, but time restraints and older projects have taken precedence.

Aryte Vesperia: We are still working on it, however. As for the Munitorum, Anlysia Gregorie has stepped up to the plate and is moving to reformat a division that has not seen very much in the way of updating in years. In the way of Schola and Armatura, the newly appointed commandants, Zero Itamae (Schola) and Vai Tyran (Armatura) are working out an impressive streamline immersion for their two primary training units.

Aryte Vesperia: Schola and Armatura will be teamed; in the sense material will not be redundant and provide a full scope of advanced training from cadet to full enlistment.

Aryte Vesperia: As part of the Armatura revisions, the proposed minimum promotionary requirements are soon to be implemented. Several weeks back I mentioned the prospect of introducing these basic standards, ensuring that rank within the Ordo is seen as responsibility, and limited to those actually interested in receiving that responsibility.

Aryte Vesperia: Armatura will play a major role in this, with completion of phases being part of the requirements to achieve some promotion advances. Under this expectation, preparation courses and basic examinations will be provided, increasing the proficiency of all Ordo members.

Aryte Vesperia: It is our belief and philosophy that through the minimum promotion requirements, by the time an individual reaches NCO he or she will be prepared and vetted for the role. That preparation will only be maximized by the time an individual reaches officer status.

Aryte Vesperia: As an added bonus, individuals within the Ordo will have an increased value in rank: every step will be meaningful (not that they aren’t currently . . merely, more meaningful), such that veteran personnel can sit down and look back, going “damn, look how far I’ve come” with admiration. And twinkles in their eyes. Etc.

Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

Aryte Vesperia: All right, on to some significant announcements in regards to divisional change ups.

Aryte Vesperia: As posted on the forums:

Aryte Vesperia: >> Imperial Edict: IV-IX-IX

By the Imperator’s authority:

Aryte Vesperia: In origin, the Ordo Imperialis Frumentarii was founded under the pretense and operational mandate of performing external and internal security based details. Over the course of its existence, the Frumentarii has evolved significantly. The nature of actions against the Ordo Imperialis has shifted dramatically, such that external elements of the Frumentarii were dissolved months prior.

Aryte Vesperia: At this time, with recognition to the community and the reputation preceding our clandestine forces, the Office of the Frumentarii has been disbanded. In order to ensure the continued safety of Ordo Imperialis personnel and her assets, all effective personnel so employed by the Frumentarii shall maintain their positions of authority unless otherwise stated. Such that, Legates Tiriadates Mikadze and his appointed staff shall maintain the point and purpose of ensuring the security of our organization. Their enumerated powers shall hereby be temporarily extended under the lead and task-assignment under the Office of the Imperator. In short, matters that would otherwise pertain to the Frumentarii shall still be reported along the same channels and all existing structures will continue operation at this time.

Aryte Vesperia: In the future, structural alignments will be arranged to facilitate a specific branch (existing or otherwise) to house this purpose.

Aryte Vesperia: In simple terms: A restructure has been in progress for a while; the Frumentarii is being dramatically reworked. As of currently, the Frumentarii as Frumentarii no longer exists (it never did, hurrhurr). However the staff and positions of power are still in existence, simply housed under my authority directly.

Aryte Vesperia: We’re looking to rethink the way we do internal security, with a new directive, under new authority, with new projects and design. What does this mean for you? Keep reporting as you do now: just keep in mind Aelus Janus has cycled over to give Tiridates Mikadze lead (they swap, summer and school year, etc). In addition, it also means the prospect of even more job availability after the resituating of the unit.

Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Mikadze.

Tiridates Mikadze: If I may, I'd like to mention that once things have settled down, and the restructure has had time to settle into it's new foundations, there will be an open enrollment for qualifing individuals. They will have to meet criteria and express interest in order to recieve the application, and then go through a review process. I will provide more details once the time has come, of course.

Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

Aryte Vesperia: And now for the next large topic: Vanguard and the Iron Symphony.

Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, several meetings were conducted with Vanguard high command and Symphony high command. I will publish them on the forums for your viewing. The topic of the discussions was to discuss the possibility of absolving political feuds and to allow Christoph Naumova the opportunity to apologize.

Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo and the Ordo administration went into these meetings with an open mind and willing to listen. Prior to the meetings, a poll was conducted that showed overwhelming support in keeping Vanguard blockaded. After both of the meeting logs were read by the officer staff, a second poll was conducted . . . with a unanimous, even more overwhelming support in keeping Vanguard blockaded.

Aryte Vesperia: Why? It was a general consensus that the meeting proved two major points: Vanguard has not changed and Vanguard is simply trying to sing the tune we want to hear. I’ll allow you all to arrive at your own conclusions, but based upon my participation and presence at the meetings . . . I can tell you it essentially felt like Christoph avoided every claim against him and politic’d around it.

Aryte Vesperia: In the aftermath of the meetings, the Merczateers high command opted to provide Vanguard with a “trial period.” Don’t be deceived, the intent here is not to give Vanguard an inch or consensus. Rather, Lurdan Huszar is under the belief that his group has nothing to lose: either Vanguard will prove him (and the IS) wrong by being respectable, or Vanguard will only justify the blockade.

Aryte Vesperia: Based upon this, I have opted and have formally made the claim that the Ordo will intently observe any proceedings with the Merczateers and Vanguard before launching in to any trial sessions. Simply, the precedence we wish to set is one of zero tolerance: the administration and I do not feel Vanguard has presented a compelling argument to be given any sort of trial. If they perform respectably, we’ll be happy to be proven wrong.

Aryte Vesperia: After the meeting session, Christoph Naumova offered me a letter. I have published both that and my reply on the forums. In short, he asked “what did I do to the Ordo?” and suggested we owed him an apology. I was clear in telling him how interested in apologizing I was. You can find that and the logs at: http://forums.ordoim...mphony-05sep09/

Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

Aryte Vesperia: Now for something less political:

Aryte Vesperia: I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but it is necessary for me to repeat myself. September is a slow, slow month for all military groups. The community goes into pause mode while real life kicks in and causes mayhem: it happens every time.

Aryte Vesperia: Some of our veterans are feeling it—several have stepped back to allow for more free time. Others will no doubt join them. But rest assured, they’ll return, as will the activity.

[Endra Ashbourne: (What is this 'real life'?)

Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo is a living group, in the sense that we evolve and cope with every sway and every change that life has to offer. When real life gets rough, we’re still here for that member. Time constraints and preoccupation with offline business is never a reason to fear or a reason to run off from the group. We understand the nature of life and the tendency for, well, life to happen.

Aryte Vesperia: Unless you're Endra, apparently. ;P

Aryte Vesperia: One of the many reasons the Ordo is great is that kinship and brotherhood we share. Among that kinship is the realization that life events happen. Some of our most veteran elites had their bumps and will have more—take Ethan Schuman, he had to step back for a long period of time before returning. He’s been with the Ordo since AN2. We are here for all of our members, even when they can’t be here. So don’t be worried if you need to step back and go inactive for a while. Hell, there’ll be a time when I’ll have to do it myself.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for everything: I look forward to all of our futures and the many advancements that are soon to come.

Aryte Vesperia: Now then, before we open up into general session, I want to take a quick moment to recognize someone among us.

Aryte Vesperia: Kirshak, are you awake?

Kirshak Clarity: yes sir

Aryte Vesperia: Perfect. Kirshak graduated as of about an hour ago, I haven't yet inducted him. But I want to publically give him some kudos. Over the last week, I'd have to say he's probably one of the most active and dedicated cadets I've ever seen. He's been integral in defending the region in the late hours, and tirelessly so.

Aryte Vesperia: So welcome to the group, Kirshak. I'll get your invites over to you after this meeting. It's a pleasure to have you with us.

Vincent Lucerne claps :D

Aryte Vesperia: Opening up to general session at this time.

Kirshak Clarity: Thank you very much, I will do everything possible for the Ordo Imperialis

Aryte Vesperia: :)

Aryte Vesperia: Woo, chat lag.

Aryte Vesperia: Any additional topics to bring up this evening?

Jester Spearmann raises a hand

Jester Spearmann: If anyone requires an invite to the nightshift group (opus Noctis) please see myself or liana pera. (Or bug someone with the title of Muneris). Thats all

Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

Inoue Katsu: if you see a drone flying around, dont poke it, it might shoot you >.>

Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

Aryte Vesperia: All right.

Aryte Vesperia: All righty, moving on.

Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this evening. Decent list here. Again, still a bit shallow as we work on promotion requirements. So don't be too mopey if your name's not on it, haha. Plenty of chances in the future.

Aryte Vesperia: Hold applause until end: I do have final comments to make.

Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

Aryte Vesperia: Arken Soothsayer - [E-3]; [Good Conduct]

Aryte Vesperia: Czyrek Essel - [Comrade Support]; [Good Conduct]

Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar - [E-7]

Aryte Vesperia: Johann Wilberg - [Homeland Defense]; [Marksman]; [Corona Obsidionalis]

Aryte Vesperia: Josey Bingyi - [E-3]

Aryte Vesperia: Kirshak Clarity - [Combat Prowess]

Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov - [Corona Vallaris]

Aryte Vesperia: Matthew Buwan - [E-3]

Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro- [Corona Obsidionalis]

Aryte Vesperia: Totenstille Aeon - [E-3]

Aryte Vesperia: Vail Omizu - [E-2]

Aryte Vesperia: Woofie Khandahar - [Good Conduct]

Aryte Vesperia: Zanndor Aeon - [E-3]

Aryte Vesperia: plops Magic - [E-3]

Aryte Vesperia: Special mention to Lestat:

Aryte Vesperia: "He truly is an honorable warrior. He is indespensible. I admire him for his service in 'real life' as well as to stand by his side and fight the enemy on 'second life.' Proud, never letting his moral or anyone else's moral be beaten down, he is a grand part of our foundation and that is what should be recongnized!"

[2009/09/05 19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Kudos. I'll get merits out to you all right after this meeting. Now then. Combat this evening. We will be deploying around 7:30, so don't go too far. If you want blood, stick around. If combat is unusually light due to the holiday weekend, we'll figure something out. I am super pressed for time, however. Please be mindful. Right after the raid I have to haul ass and go finish a paper. So if it isn't super critical, spare me!

Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, good meeting and thank you all for coming. Good week, everyone.

Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.