Zerowinged Vasiliev

Ordo Meeting - 06SEP09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Zerowinged Vasiliev / Optio [O-1] / Terra; B.II

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 06SEP09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: 'PRF Form' Review and Confirmation

SUMMARY: Unit Commanders gathered for a meeting on the previously stated subject.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Attendance:

Aelus Janus

Aryte Vesperia

Cyphre Iredell

Ethan Shuman

Keller Teichmann

Sera Otoro

Tenaki Kupferberg [Retired]

Tiridates Mikadze

Vai Tyran

Williamca Zenovka

Zerowinged Vasiliev

Zrazor Rozenstauch

PRF Form Review & Overcap

[15:39] Aryte Vesperia: The purpose of this meeting is to re-cap the PRF and the role of command in its use. I haven't heard a lot about it, and I desperately need feedback. I'll begin by asking: how many of you have received a PRF request?

[15:40] Vai Tyran raises hand.

[15:40] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone else?

[15:40] Aryte Vesperia: Oh lordy. Ok.

[15:41] Aryte Vesperia: Then let's hear from all of the current unit leads in presence. Answer the following: what is your brief opinion on the PRF? How do you plan on ensuring your subordinates take advantage of it?

[15:41] Williamca Zenovka raises his hand.

[15:41] Aryte Vesperia: Speak freely.

[15:42] Williamca Zenovka: I like the idea, though may be off to a bit of a rough start. My flight members know of it I have alerted them they can request one at any time and that is essential for earning unlocks. Though 4 days have passed and have yet to see one of the 5 members requesting one.

[15:43] Vai Tyran: I think it's a good idea, but it's rather number based. I'm just confused on the detail of if we, as octet leads, can only take two per month, or two per each person in our octet a month. I have 2 requests currently out, and I'm not exactly sure how to fill it out best.

[15:44] Aryte Vesperia: 2 per member.

[15:44] Aryte Vesperia: Each member can request a PRF twice a month.

[15:44] Vai Tyran: Also: how can we check meeting attendance?

[15:44] Aryte Vesperia: A few ways.

[15:45] Aryte Vesperia: Either: keep an eye open when you're at the meeting yourself, base it off your individually assigned meetings, be so bold as to ask the individual if they were there.

[15:46] Aryte Vesperia: A lot of the PRF involves communication.

[15:47] Aryte Vesperia: You do not have to make it secret. Talk to your reviewee.

[15:47] Aryte Vesperia: Ask them questions.

[15:47] Aryte Vesperia: Not only does this increase relationship between you and the individual, but it makes them feel involved in their own destiny, per se.

[15:48] Aryte Vesperia: Make sense?

[15:48] Vai Tyran: Sure.

[15:50] Aryte Vesperia: Any other unit leads?

[15:50] Keller Teichmann: Jah.

[15:52] Aryte Vesperia: Go on?

[15:53] Aryte Vesperia: Don't be shy.

[15:54] Keller Teichmann threatens to drop a pin.

[15:54] Aryte Vesperia: I meant you.

[15:54] Keller Teichmann: Oh. c_c;

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Unit leads. All of you.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Centuries.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: OCters.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Cohors.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Flights.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Squadrons.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Talk.

[15:55] Keller Teichmann: Ffff. Meant to say I was fine with it, and understood. I've already filed one PRF, and will likely do another shortly. There's no real difficulty with them and they don't take that long. c_c;

[15:55] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I thought the PRF explaination was pretty cut-and-dry in terms of what it does and what it's for.

[15:55] Aryte Vesperia: Good to hear. :D

[15:56] Vai Tyran: I would be reviewed by my alpha squad leader, Vasiliev, and not the superior of my position as an Octet leader of Cohors C, correct?

[15:56] Aryte Vesperia: Ooo, good question Vai.

[15:56] Aryte Vesperia: Mmmm, in that case, yes, by your elite squad leader.

[15:56] Keller Teichmann: Though, one bit of feedback. c-c

[15:56] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Antesignani has had no requests for PRF reviews as of yet, no questions on the actual "fill this out" part of the form. Just awaiting requests.

[15:57] Vai Tyran: What about if one is in Tactica, or some other thing like Adiutors?

[15:57] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Ahh, special divisions. Can they request reviews from their superiors?

[15:57] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Praetorians, Tactica, etc.

[15:57] Aryte Vesperia: Should be their primary unit of assignment.

[15:58] Zerowinged Vasiliev nods.

[15:58] Keller Teichmann: I imagine priority would go something like Aduitor - Century II CO - Century I CO. Aduitors are overseen by the Legates himself.

[15:59] Aryte Vesperia: I would say, make it the unit the individual has the most investment into.

[15:59] Aryte Vesperia: For example.

[15:59] Aryte Vesperia: In Vai's case, his direct lineage is with an elite unit. As such, even thought he has a century lead above him as an octet leader . . it'd make more sense to be reviewed within the elite unit.

[16:01] Vai Tyran: I also do lead Armatura. With that regard, can things like Schola and Armatura be their primary unit if they are involved in nothing else other than an octet?

[16:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mmmm..

[16:01] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: So if, to use an example, Trevor is in Antesignani, but he's also Executor of Tactica, who would he file for PRFs from?

[16:02] Vai Tyran: He is also in Armatura.

[16:02] Aryte Vesperia: Primary divisions take precdence, for the sake of logistics.

[16:02] Aryte Vesperia: Terra, Astra.

[16:02] Zerowinged Vasiliev: He should ask me about it, I would cross reference you and Vai for extra details as things come around. This is what I am guessing is correct.

[16:03] Zerowinged Vasiliev: ?

[16:03] Vai Tyran: Cross referencing was something we talked about, I believe.

[16:03] Aryte Vesperia: GCorrect.

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: Cross referencing to check involvement is always good

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: .

[16:04] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Ja

[16:04] Vai Tyran: I do think the ruling on it was you can't cross-review, but can help with info.

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: But as a primary unit, the individual is your direct responsibility.

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: Correct.

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: It'd create a problem if we had Armatura reviewing people, while Terra was, and then Tactica.

[16:04] Aryte Vesperia: Someone could wind up with like 90 reviews a month.

[16:05] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Would be a mathamatical nightmare.

[16:05] Aryte Vesperia: Right.

[16:05] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Administrative even.

[16:05] Vai Tyran: Could I suggest we.. put priorities on certain things to make this organizationally more sound? Example: assigning Armatura to 1, octet to 2, and so on.

[16:05] Vai Tyran: So it's clearly defined who can be reviewed by what.

[16:06] Aryte Vesperia: Primary units are always to take precedence. Unless by some insanity, your main unit, Terra or Astra, should do the review.

[16:07] Aryte Vesperia: Make sense?

[16:07] Vai Tyran: Just thinking of ways we could display that clearly.

[16:07] Vai Tyran: Aye.

[16:07] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone have questions or comments? Concerns?

[16:07] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else to bring up while we're here?

[16:08] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Let me know if you run into any issues with this system. I definitely want to see this take off. Command communication is the glue that holds groups together. So thank you all.

Salute Spam

[16:08] Aryte Vesperia: Good tidings and dismissed.

[16:08] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[16:08] Zerowinged Vasiliev salutes,"Hail the Imperator."

[16:09] Vai Tyran salutes.

[16:09] Williamca Zenovka Salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[16:09] Keller Teichmann salutes! "It matters not, how straight the gate."

[16:09] Zrazor Rozenstrauch salutes. "Sieg im Namen des Imperator."

[16:09] Sera Otoro salutes...

Aryte turns into a primarch

[16:09] Aryte Vesperia: OR HOW CHARGED WITH PUNISHMENTS THE SCROLL

[16:09] Aryte Vesperia: I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL.

[16:09] Keller Teichmann: HEY IT'S AN AWESOME POEM.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.