Clicky

Aryte

Note on MK11 - 30SEP09

From Tsume:

The Ordo Imperialis

Weapons Notice

MK.11 Mod.0

----------------------------------Extend to this length------------------------------------->

Due to changes in Second Life, the Hyper-Velocity "Sniper" rounds in the MK.11 Mod.0 (and in the old, phased-out G3SG/1) no longer provide the benefit of increased velocity. These rounds, due to their method of of operation, will now deter performance in combat if used as they have developed a tendancy to not activate movement and kill the user if he/she is running forward.

The weapon itself is still perfectly operational. It is only the "Sniper" rounds that are affected.

Use the standard "Damage" rounds. These rounds are designed not to physlock and provided excellent hit detection at all velocities.

Maybe you should re-read what I commented.

The hyper velocity rounds still work for me, if you're using a conventional llGetVel command, the highest it goes up to is 200. How do I know the hyper velocity rounds still work? My bullets reach targets much faster than other people using 250 settings.

I know llGetVel does not work, I was not using it I was using kinematics over distances from 50-1000m. Remember that many Ordo guns have velocity limiters at 200m/s, not 250m/s. This is why your bullets can get to targets faster, because your initial velocity is higher. Total velocity is still not over 250m/s.

Both Ethan and I have tested and verified this