Clicky

Sera Otoro

A little something...

First off, I want to say that I can understand that times are tough, quite a lot of us lately have decided to move on from it all and seek out something new, or because of the recent incidents that have been heavy on us. All I can say to those, who actually left on good terms is, best of luck to you, and can only hope that one day, you will eventually return to be alongside us once again.

Now for those who are still here, I am happy that even though some of you have been affected by these incidents, have decided to press on and remained here, It really does mean something to me. Ever since day one that I have joined, I have looked to each and every one of you as part of my family, and I can say to you now that although i can understand that not everyone will get along, we need to realize that in the end as long as we are here, we must show each other our utmost respect and appreciation, and try our best to get along with each other, and as i recall from our handbook, we are all brothers and sisters in arms, one big happy family that shakes the entire grid with our might, there really is no need for the drama that has occurred before to come back again in the future.

This is all I wanted to say, I would like you all to understand what our father, Aryte Vesperia, would like to see out of all of us, and by the drama that has been occurring lately, is surely disappointing him. so I would ask that everyone tries to put a bit more effort to get along with one another, again, we are family, brothers and sisters. I myself will not be moved by anything, I will always be here to fight alongside each and every one of you and serve Aryte and the whole of Ordo till the end.