Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Ordo 3rd B'day meeting log

I didnt have time to doctor this log so you will have to deal with a wall of text :|

Aryte Vesperia: To begin, I would appreciate it if you would all join me in a brief moment of silence. In respect of soldiers and warriors here and abroad. Those in danger, and those no longer with us.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. On that note, it is pleasure to see you here, home and safe, Tyler.

Aryte Vesperia: Good evening and welcome, welcome everyone.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for joining me for this very special day. Thank you to all of our friends and allies who have come to visit. We appreciate your presence, it means a lot to us to have such friendship here.

Aryte Vesperia: It is with the utmost pleasure that I am able to share this moment with all of you.

Aryte Vesperia: On June 6th of 2006, a young, fairly hapless lad accepted the assignment as a diplomat. He stepped into a room full of military giants: admirals, line officers, veterans. He knew absolutely nothing about Second Life combat. He didn’t know anyone in that room or what they represented.

Aryte Vesperia: He was expected to negotiate terms that would solidify the sovereignty of a break away group, led by a rogue admiral Shadow Keegan. Instead, he helped set the stage for a revolution that no one in that room probably could have predicted. Especially not him.

Aryte Vesperia: That hapless individual was me.

Aryte Vesperia: Today, I have the pleasure of standing in a room with military giants. Many of which wear the same uniform and carry the same banner. Our banner. Others, such as our brothers in the Alliance and Merczateers, share our same basic values and appreciations.

Aryte Vesperia: November 5th marked the start of the Ordo as the Ordo. It is not simply another anniversary.

Aryte Vesperia: It is a celebration of brotherhood, professionalism, and progression within the community.

Aryte Vesperia: When the Ordo entered the scene, we were viewed as underdogs. And without a doubt, we were.

Aryte Vesperia: Now, we are among the powers that be.

Aryte Vesperia: The road to our success has seen many bumps and many split paths. Comrades have come and gone. Obstacles have been faced and overcome. It has been a long journey for some of us. We have faced the fire and stared down events alongside our brothers abroad—events that would have crumbled lesser groups.

Aryte Vesperia: Many of us have literally grown up with the Ordo. Many others of you are on that path. I have seen so many people gain confidence and strength, expand their horizons, and achieve great things in the Ordo’s name, take those skills, confidence, and vigor to their personal lives and achieve even more.

Aryte Vesperia: There are simply no words to explain how amazing that is to me. In 2006, if someone told me that by 2009 I would be part of orchestrating a group so diverse, so immersive, and as devout as the Ordo . . . I would have believed it impossible for such a group to even exist.

Aryte Vesperia: But it does exist, and it has existed, and it will continue exist. Not became of me alone, but because of all of us. We are the Ordo. The uniforms, the creed, the policies are all items that the Ordo utilizes and display as Ordo imagery. But at the core, we are Ordo. We make the Ordo, we give it life, and we carry it into the future.

Aryte Vesperia: It has been said that the Ordo is “brainwashed.” That loyalty is cheap and our confidence in one another is an elaborate joke. Those who believe that only display and prove how transcended our ideals and our demeanors are.

Aryte Vesperia: I see the nature of good and the ways of wonderful, honest people every day. People who carry with them the maturity to achieve, the desire to go forward, and faith in the group and one another.

Aryte Vesperia: Let no one tell you that your efforts are without gain or your faith misplaced. The largest and most consistent reward is standing around you: the friends, the lasting relationships, and the happiness of your comrades.

Aryte Vesperia: There is no group quite like this one, because there is no group that has you all in it other than this one. There is no group I would rather devote my time to. No place would I rather be.

Aryte Vesperia: There is a reason that I persist so diligently, even as my offline life becomes increasingly more busy, to be here. You all mean the world to me, and many of you mean the world to one another.

Aryte Vesperia: To our comrades, in the Merczateers and the Alliance Navy, you have our full support and well wishes. It has been an honor serving alongside you all and we sincerely hope to continue bearing that honor.

Aryte Vesperia: Our fourth year will be a glorious one. I have no doubt in that. We will face hardships, and we will overcome them. We will face moments of grandeur, and we will take them humbly. We will grow and we will expand. We will meet new friends and we will lose some.

Aryte Vesperia: As the school semester winds down, my stress begins to dwindle. I imagine this is a concurrence among many. We will end this calendar year with a bang, and propel ourselves into 2010.

Aryte Vesperia: We will continue to represent an image of military professionalism, by: maintaining high standards of operation, evolving our structure to ensure optimum performance, and fostering a sense of respect with both our allies and foes.

Aryte Vesperia: Above all, we will never cease our attention and focus on the relationships as brothers that binds our group together.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I believe Teron Gray had something to add?

Teron Gray: I did, thank you Sir.

Teron Gray: You'll all have to forgive me if I come off as a bit wordy here.

Teron Gray: To my Brothers and Sisters of the Ordo Imperialis. I composed this, on the eve of the Anniversary of the Founding of our group; as the recollections of my own membership within it which is also nearing its one year of service. Sharing my memories and thoughts on the events of recent past from the view of a front-line soldier, and even preceding, I hope to give some inspiration to new recruits and veterans alike.

Teron Gray: Well preceding my application to Schola by years, my first encounter with a member of Ordo occurred during my time at the Toxia sim as a GM, curiously enough; shortly after the rebirth of the military. I was immediately struck with the quality of their appearance and their mentality, and the authoritive aura the two emanated was one that left me impressed; however unfortunately it was my responsibility to see them off of the Sim, to which they courteously obliged. I did however accept a copy of the handbook and an application, while they were left in my inventory untouched as other priorities at the time kept me busy, the seed had been planted.

Teron Gray: In the late summer of '08, I found myself disheartened with the RP community in SL, I had personally witnessed three of what I considered each at one point in time to be communities full of potential brought to ruin by greed and foolish actions if the owners. Seeking something new and obliging with my duty to Black Ops Combat Outfitters as a tester, I began to frequent the sim of New Jessie, pitting myself against fellow freelancers and military members alike. It was there that I began to observe the different qualities in the military community of SL, and also was reintroduced to the Ordo Imperialis in what honestly was the most deciding way for me, the battlefield.

Teron Gray: Where as some factions willingly practiced dishonorable tactics and violated rules to defeat me, such as the infamous magically appearing landmines; the members of Ordo showed ethics and a sense of fairness, they fought with ferocity and skill but never resorted to underhanded behavior. I found myself compelled to, instead of fighting against them, to assist if I could with a well timed flank or suppressive fire on their assailants; or simply raising the Cross instead of the freelancer flag.

Teron Gray: Eventually, curiosity and intrigue won out and I submitted my application at long last to Schola, and to which I was accepted. In the last week of November, 2008, was when I officially was initiated into the Ordo Imperialis having completed Schola and been assigned to Terra, under Cohors B-I-I, admittedly just as excited and nervous as I was when I was approved for Schola. My trial by fire came all too quick; the very next day was the beginning of the Ork WAUGH! of SL to which Titan was slammed with an assault that, from what I was lead to believe, had the tenacity and intensity that had not been seen in years. It was a thrill, standing beside veterans and unloading magazine after magazine of ammunition into the advancing Orks; it felt like a moment pulled strait from Warhammer 40,000 fiction. This was repeated several times during my first week, as the Orks poured into the region and threw themselves at the defenders many times during their campaign.

Mercury: Lost contact: Totenstille Aeon

Teron Gray: Then came November 30th, the day of Operation Stalwart; a massive assault by the Iron Symphony against the members of the Ascendant Initiative. Still not even a week since my induction, I was awestruck at the magnitude of such an event, and eagerly dove into the battle as I was assigned, part of the siege on Anamur, the home of the Guerilla Rebels. The battle was just as furious as the defense against the WAUGH! but with the tables turned, we were pressing the attack and pressuring the defenders deeper into their base. Explosions and columns of fire, racing up cliffs and crawling through close quarters combat, it was a brilliant fight; one that I was proud to participate in alongside comrades and allies. While things scaled down after these initial events for me, there were no less enjoyable nor impressive. In the following months, I continued to learn and hone my skills, doing what I could; eventually being accepted into the Invictus Alpha Squad, in which I continue to serve this day.

Teron Gray: The Ordo Imperialis is not solely about combat though, while we excel as a military unit whenever we step onto the field of battle; what is truly great about this group is its sense of family. Each and every one of us are as brothers and sisters, looking out for each other and offering aid and support to the best of our own limits. There are those of us who are potentially rivals in a commercial sense who are close and even assist each other in their endeavors. Many of us even do our best to offer whatever aid we can to our compatriots outside of Ordo as well, at times regarding the real world, even if it is but simple advice. This is why Ordo perseveres and continues to not just survive but grow; we are united in our desire and will to continue to uphold a level of honour and integrity on and off the battlefield that is something of a rarity outside of our institution.

Teron Gray: Looking back again, the military community has changed greatly since my enlistment; some of it for the better but including a great deal of uncertainy, misdeeds and distruction. The AI dissolved, and from which the Alliance Navy eventually made a move that no one would have expected in the years preceding and joined the IS. Chaos Desecretum, the revamped Chaos Imperialis of Ordo's bane from the past began to take steps towards becoming a respectable military. Vanguard disbanded and then reformed, initially to much chagrin of their opponents and even still the future of which is in question. Guerilla Rebels disbanded, as did a number of smaller forces that failed to hold together during the turmoil of SL's own changes in land use.

Mercury: Lost contact: Julian Steamweaver

Teron Gray: The 39th Blackwatch suffered an internal schism and lost its sim and a chunk of its members, though recovered with a new sim but lacking their former strength. Sparta, one of the older and more infamous militaries, eventually collapsed under the weight of the questionable actions of its leader. Even the IS itself was not untouched by loss, first the Echelon Union was dismantled from within by dissent and betrayal, then recently the Militant Collective staged a Last Huzzah battle with former allies before they disbanded after their infrastructure became unstable.

Teron Gray: Ordo itself has changed greatly as well in this past year. Navis was merged into Astra, uniting our air force manpower and expanding the functionality of both groups; technology has advanced with new armor, new weapons and new gear which reflect the new era of low-lag focus, compared to the 'anything goes to win' mentality of past. New faces and new allies, and even new opponents have made quite the stark difference from the Ordo that was twelve months ago. Not everything was pleasant, there was the short-lived break away faction of ex-Ordo of the Urramaich Union, many attempts of grief, sabotage, and theft intended to harm our stability, as well as the recent mass griefing attacks on the military community as a whole.

Teron Gray: Through all of this, we have pushed on, undaunted and unchallenged, unafraid. The Ordo Imperialis is still the Dreadnought of the community, unstoppable, implacable; we truly 'Dread not', for we have loyalty to each other, our leader, and our standards. That is the stuff of dreams and nightmares for our enemies, they envy our success and fear it; for we while we may not be the largest, nor the most heavily armed or armored, we are by far the most united and dedicated force on the grid.

Teron Gray: This is why we are gathering now to celebrate yet another year of the Ordo Imperialis. Our kinship, our loyalty, our honor, it is our strength and our armor; it is why when others falter we sally forth, unwavering and undeterred. In combat or crisis, in for thick and thin; we continue to do as we always have, stand beside each other against whatever might be there to confront us.

Teron Gray: We are unconquerable.

Teron Gray: We are Ordo Imperialis.

Teron Gray: Sorry for being so longwinded, I intended to simply post this to the forums. Thank you for your time.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much, Mr. Gray.

Aryte Vesperia: Would anyone else like to add anything?

Aryte Vesperia: Amen, sir. Amen.

ShadowFang Blessed: i guess i could >_> ill be quick.

Jim Herbst: Alright, this was a good thing but I must get going now. Have a good night.

Jim Herbst salutes.

Xayvien Rau: I have to write something but I will.

Aryte Vesperia: Good night, Him.

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Noooo, I just didn't prepare anything. ;o

Console Mission: i'd so wear my AN II armor if i still had it :C

Aryte Vesperia: Jim, too.

Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang, go ahead.

Karlhockey Forte: I have something as well.

Kytec Switchblade: I've been to every one of these so far, I plan to be to every one in the future. Fiath eternal and a steady blade, Ave Imperator.

Tsume Xiao raises hand paw thing

ShadowFang Blessed: So. ive been here for what? a year and a half almost? when i first heard of ordo, a old friend of mine thunder raja was running in circles around me in northstar.

FireFox Breed has something small to add

Zrazor Rozenstrauch has something brief to add as well.

ShadowFang Blessed: so after a wail i discoverd titan and came to investigate, shortly after i applied then after that was accepted into the group. its been a long year and a half for me, seeing friends leave, meeting new friends and watching millitarys crumble

ShadowFang Blessed: ive been here through it all and id like to thank those of you who are still with us and me, aswell of those who arnt.

ShadowFang Blessed: Thank you ordo. <3.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

ShadowFang Blessed: thats all >_>

Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien?

Mercury: New contact: Caine Constantine

Mercury: Lost contact: Genesis Ronmark

Xayvien Rau: I am not the most amazing veteran as far as Second Life combat goes, but I have been around the block of our fair community. Back in the day when I was still condemned to the desperate isolation of the Teen Grid I worked for New Rome. Now that seems like a laughing matter to most, and for me now it’s the end of most punch lines; for its time New Rome was the beginning of SL combat for me. A leader in that group who shortly fell and was overthrown and in their last desperate attempt got rid of me in their blaze of glory. It was shortly after military retirement that I progressed to the Main Grid. --- ((Also was told to post this mid-writing, so bare with me.))

Mercury: New contact: Tiridates Mikadze

Xayvien Rau: For the longest time on the Main Grid I searched for a place to call my own. I was shown Sparta’ and mocked them for being worse than their Teen Grid predecessor. I was shown the Merczateers’ and within a span of a couple months I was their Assault Overseer. Instructing with an iron fist and knife that rejected more recruits than Kristian does applicants. It was during this time Crucify This happened, which was amazing. My version of Stalwart back in the day, but...It was soon after that I had to leave the Merczateers'. I wanted to go rouge, but that never worked, and then I was introduced to the Ordo. Where I found a lot of the community I dreamed about, even grander battles, and even longer dramatic pauses while being told to write things--- In short, because of time, the Ordo has helped me in many ways. Without them a lot of the stuff I have done in real life would never have happened. It's a combination of this group, their members, and community, that has even kept me alive.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey?

Karlhockey Forte: I would like to extend my thanks not only to this group, but to the combat community as a whole. Starting from the Corsairs, to being in the Alliance Navy during the time of Operation Crucifix and the combat betwen the Mercz, to the Ordo Imperialis, where I currently reside. Thank you for allowing me to have privilege to be with you all.

Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

Tsume Xiao: Three years, Two Months, and two Days I ahve served under the Imperator. I have brought members to the group, some becomeing Praetorians, I have trained cadets, praetorians, beaten one in the face witha stun baton for saying "tp pl0x", been through some of the best and worst times the group has seen. I still have to this day relics from the NOI: The VAR-1, KVR, JAS, 80 Prim Squad Logo, armor. I look back at them, not to shake my head in how silly they were (Var-1 is all shiny, training rifle was bigger than I was), but to look back and see how much we have progressed, both in what we carry, how we carry it, and who is carrying it. I never though when I joined the NOI that I was joing something that I would still be part of three years down the road, but I am not only here, but helping the group I love grow even stronger. I look around the room and see allys that were once enemies, and cadets who are now officers, and peopl who have been here just as long as me, and I cant help but feel I'm where I belong

Tsume Xiao: .

Tsume Xiao: I just wanted to thank you all.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :)

Aryte Vesperia: Firefox?

Mercury: Lost contact: plops Magic

FireFox Breed: I just have a small thing to add.

FireFox Breed: We come here everyday to do basly one thing. To be a military and combat other militarys on the grid. Take this moment to look apon ourselfs and look at the reason why we are here and do what we do. It is not the same for everyone but we do share a common goal. Thoes goals have lead us to become what we are today.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Zrazor?

Mercury: Lost contact: Preston Smythe

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Yessir.

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: When I came to Ordo, I did so with perhaps the worst case of baggage conceivable, having only just recently put behind me a year-long career in Vanguard, where I had dedicated a considerable amount of effort toward harming the Ordo and a rather well-publicized incident involving grenades and desks.

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: To say I "saw the light" is almost contradictorily melodramatic and an understatement. I took a massive leap of faith, throwing away everything I had in Vanguard for a mere shot at joining Ordo.

X-Flight Armband X: All Go

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Looking back on my career here and my entire military career as a whole, I can only sum it up in three words: "Fuckin' worth it."

Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Thank you.

Mercury: Lost contact: Furry Thor

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. And, I think I cut Firefox off. Firefox?

MikeMurdock McMillan raises a hand " may I say something as well?

MikeMurdock McMillan: after firefox of course

FireFox Breed nods

Gulliver Carpool: Me.

FireFox Breed: As we are a military we need to look at our real life counterparts and the soldiers who serve in them. No matter there reason, faith, or goals they serve there countrys for them. They put the country, group or faith before there own personal lives to serve. This selfless service, weather on native or foreign soil is something not everyone is capable of doing. When a member of the Ordo returns from such service and is out of harms way... there is always some that do not come back. The Ordo has never experenced this ever and I do hope it never has to.

Mercury: Lost contact: Vincent Kroitschov

FireFox Breed: It is just something that I keep in mind time to time. As there are several people in the Ordo who are deployed and will be again until they see fit to end there service to there countrys. I am proud we do take a moment to honor this.

Mercury: New contact: Crash Silverfall

Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates?

Tiridates Mikadze: Thank you, Sir.

Tiridates Mikadze: Brothers and Sisters, my comrades, my friends. Are we not truly children of the Imperator? Are we not the tools of His will, forged in the cruiceables of conflict?

Tiridates Mikadze: This day, we give not only honor to the Imperator, but also to the Triumphs of this year, and the years proceeding. We give our thanks to providence and for our continued, ceaseless march of Victory. We have served the Imperator, and we have served well, my Brothers and Sisters.

Tiridates Mikadze: We give honor to our compatriots, as they stand to the left and the right of you. This is a day of not just the Imperator's glory, as everyday most surely is, but also that of your friends, of your comrades in arms. Look about you and ask yourselves, what force can stop such as we? We who have purpose, who are guided by the Might of the Imperator, who are supported on all side not just by training and crude materials, but by a true Fraternis Milites, a Brotherhood of Soldiers. We are supported by the finest of traditions, and the greatest of causes: Honor and Victory.

Mercury: Lost contact: Keystone Gray

Tiridates Mikadze: Rejoice, Brothers and Sisters. This day is Ours.

Tiridates Mikadze: Ave Imperator, Gloria Imperialis.

Gulliver Carpool: When do I go?

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Agares?

Agares Tretiak: Thank you sir.

Agares Tretiak: Comrades in arms, we take this time to not only look to our past and our gloriesfrom previous years, but to look forward, to new and even greater heights we may reach.

Czyrek Essel raises paw

Agares Tretiak: This day is not just a celebration, but an opportunity. An opportunity to look ahead, to how each and everyone of us will continue in our service and dedication to one another and the Imperator.

Agares Tretiak: The future I see for us is bright and indeed one I think all of us can say we will be proud of. It is a future built through the efforts of all our hands, all our loyalty and duty.

Agares Tretiak: SO while we honor our past, we must also look to our future, together, as a unified brotherhood, lead by our leader, the Lord Imperator. With his able hand, the best is yet to come. Thank you.

Aryte Vesperia: Mike, Gulliver, then Czyrek will be the last.

Aryte Vesperia: Mike?

Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver, then.

Gulliver Carpool: Most people wind up on SL because they're horny and they're looking to assuage urges for e-sex. As and old man, I'm here to tell you: As your libido fades, the Ordo endures. Unlike most any RL institutions, the Ordo is exceedingly meritocratic and functions on ideas, issues, and intentions rather than rigid hierarchy. This is why you'll see E-2s revamp a division and become Legates, etc. If you give it patience and attention, you'll be rewarded with far more from the Ordo than you put in.

MikeMurdock McMillan: oh sorry had to get a drink sorry sir

Aryte Vesperia: . . hahahaha.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I think.

Aryte Vesperia: Mike, go ahead.

MikeMurdock McMillan: Well I've been in ordo since the summer of 08 I think? sadly i don't remember ,but In my time I made new freinds and been with old ones. I did had some ruts here and there ,but many pull me through and help me back on my feet. I really hope to get back in gear. I love the Ordo, the people in it, my squadmates, and our allies in IS. So I want to get back to helping for the good of the Ordo. that is all.

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Czyrek?

Mercury: Lost contact: Zatuichi Bosatsu

Czyrek Essel: sorry um

Mercury: New contact: Wolfe Hardin

Mercury: Lost contact: Tiridates Mikadze

Czyrek Essel: Kirshak wanted to say he was sorry for leaving all assuden, and I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have helped make this place feel like home, its been great serving with you all

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

Aryte Vesperia: And finally. Mr. Constantine would like a word.

Caine Constantine: Honorable comrades in arms!

Mercury: New contact: Williamca Zenovka

Caine Constantine: It is good to be with you today.

Caine Constantine: I want to thank you firstly for the chance to be here and to listen to these wonderful testaments of the history you've all had with this group.

Caine Constantine: I've personally really always had an interest in combat on the grid from that historical perspective, and that's how I got to know Ordo in the first place.

Caine Constantine: I have never laughed so hard as when I first met Aryte Vesperia - or rather, General Nefarious - even though he may not remember this.

Caine Constantine: Because

Caine Constantine: I did not know him as Ordo Imperator

Caine Constantine: But rather

Caine Constantine: the King of all Great Britain

Caine Constantine: It was an epic evening in which I first came to know this group indeed.

Caine Constantine: At that long lost but not forgotten land of those Task Force Marines

Caine Constantine: Today the 3 or 4 competent ones broke away from Bennyboy's madness to start the Chthonic Syndicate, but back in mid-2008, they were far more modest.

Caine Constantine: But the Ordo Imperialis is, as I have come to know, a group that believes in fun and fair play

Caine Constantine: and they knew that simply taking on these guys one for one with assault rifles and heavy bombers would be a massacre of unacceptable scale for civilized ladies and gentlemen like yourselves.

Caine Constantine: I remember it like it was yesterday!

Caine Constantine: I was but a little man in a goofy suit, with a dream of saving up some money by writing for the Second Life Herald

Mercury: Lost contact: Zrazor Rozenstrauch

Caine Constantine: I was talking to a TFM named Cole Pashinin, who told me about his group's amazing defensability, when General Nefarious came into the hub with 20 other Ordo and shouted:

Caine Constantine: "WE ARE NICE."

Caine Constantine: "REMAIN CALM."

Caine Constantine: "WE COME HERE TO TRADE WITH YOU. Beads, goods, etc."

Caine Constantine: And then, of course, he shot me with a musket ball.

Detox Exonar: lol

Caine Constantine: Cole was dead and soon so were all of the Task Force Marines at the hand of a group so qualified and so able to enjoy itself

Caine Constantine: that it could take on twice as many people, armed with spammy assault guns, and beat them with muskets.

Caine Constantine: The TFM employed air power!

Caine Constantine: The 1800s British Army had none of course

Caine Constantine: but the muskets stopped what one British invader called the "METAL BIRDS" powered by "WITCH MAGIC"

Caine Constantine: I met Aryte in a bombed out building trying to get an interview of him about the incident.

Caine Constantine: It was probably the most fun I ever had on Second Life, and that's thanks to you guys.

Caine Constantine: I have come to know you as quality weapons makers and technical creators

Caine Constantine: eloquent speakers

Caine Constantine: and people capable of great organizational feats

Caine Constantine: Most luckily though, I have come to know many of you as friends

Caine Constantine: I know I've run into almost al of you through New Jessie

Caine Constantine: And so, while I am sure I'm going a little too long as this is off the cuff

Caine Constantine: let me just say that I appreciate your time, and I wish you guys all the best. This is a group second-to none and it's made up of people who are first-rate in all their fields.

Caine Constantine: I look forward to fighting alongside you during my time in the Merczateers, and I thank you again for your time, hoping you guys have enjoyed some of these experiences just as well.

Mercury: Lost contact: Nadav Vaher

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much. I speak for all of us when I say that means a lot coming from you.

ShadowFang Blessed raises a hand.

ShadowFang Blessed: thisll be extreamly quick >_>

Aryte Vesperia: Yes, S hadow?

ShadowFang Blessed: i just wanna bring back a quick memory, in honnor of caine. >_>

ShadowFang Blessed: [22:20] Caine Constantine: Failius, could you get on the black steed you had earlier for a photo?

[22:20] Failius Falta: ...that's racist

[22:21] Aeriese Descenna: Yeah, why does the steed have to be black?

[22:21] Aeriese Descenna: Couldn't it be an African American steed?

[22:21] Caine Constantine: My word, I had no intentions of racism.

[22:22] Caine Constantine: But if the slug is your prefered mode of carring the colors, I am happy to photograph that as well.

[22:22] Failius Falta: But you said black mount. You calling me homosexual aswell? D:

[22:22] Aryte Vesperia facepalms.

ShadowFang Blessed: that was after our first british army raid >_>

Aryte Vesperia: . . haha.

Jester Spearmann facepaws >.<

Caine Constantine: To anyone who may not have been there

Caine Constantine: http://foo.secondlif...e-of-prize.html

Caine Constantine: I apologize for the interruption

ShadowFang Blessed is done ❤

Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming this evening. I appreciate your time and I wish you all a good evening.

Aryte Vesperia: Happy Birthday.

Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.