Clicky

Zero Itamae

Armatura Vice Command Slot Open

Armatura is in need of a dedicated individual who can assist me in keeping Armatura up and running. The tasks aren't hard, but with my current work load, it's all a bit much to manage by myself. I'd need help insuring classes are held, keeping the schedule up to date, managing staff, checking status, auditing instructors to keep quality of lessons current and proper, stuff of that sort! With all the work I'm currently doing for Armatura, I'll definitely need a hand in assuring this all gets done.

The requirements to apply are:

You must be at least E-4.

You must have not had a CIR against you within the last 3 months.

You have to be able to devote a decent amount of time. No joining and then doing nothing!

Be open minded. There might be times where you need to create work for yourself, there is always something to be done.

Xyekep Richez;

Rank of E4 achieved;

Qualifications: Prior director of instruction and materials in 3 former armies, including Vanguard Armed Forces, Echelon Union, Remnant Imperium. In the past I have successfully not only run instruction in the aforementioned militaries but have composed the materials that were instructed.

In my personal opinion I believe in coherently and simply presenting the material without sacrificing content or professionalism. Material should be as informative as possible while maintaining utility.

I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to prove myself on this ground.

(ALSO hoping I can keep internet alive)

-Xyekep Richez