Clicky

Murcielago Neox

Question regarding det packs aka satchels

I've noticed that the tunnel is popular in use during large engagements or in attacks including individuals whom frequently attack Ordo. And I wished to ask if we were allowed to place a satchel a few meters inside the tunnel from our end prior to the engagement or upon contact and use it if the attacker or attackers clustered at the tunnel. I figured we could perhaps use this in lag situations as well such as yesterday's lagfest where they came out of the tunnel and our bullets stopped before hitting them, a det pakc may have lessened the severity of their attack and saved alot of bullets. Was just curious if this was allowed, over and out.

sincerely,

Murcielago Neox a.k.a. "Pantera de la cazadora"

Det packs will not detonate or hit over sim borders. You must be in the same sim as the detpack being set off. Given that you are not permitted to enter Chronus with out express permission from the OIC, I would have to say the best you can do is set up detpacks in the tunnels on our side or on key choke points in Titan.

Det packs will not detonate or hit over sim borders. You must be in the same sim as the detpack being set off. Given that you are not permitted to enter Chronus with out express permission from the OIC, I would have to say the best you can do is set up detpacks in the tunnels on our side or on key choke points in Titan.

That's exactly what I was referring to, a det pack a few meters in from the entrance on our end.

if you mean the long tubular tunnel under the bridge in chronus, then its only when the OIC gives the order to do so... otherwise, no...

however if its in the undergrounds in titan, then you should be fine... need to clarify if detpacks are approved by default without the OIC needing to... im guessing they are...