Clicky

MikeMurdock McMillan

Chaos Rising

SPOILER WARNING. IF YOU HAVEN'T REACH THIS PART OR BEAT CHAOS RISING AND DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED YOU BEEN WARNED D:!!!!

Okay... Well i'm stuck in the final level of the chaos rising expansion Pack. This is what I have to deal with in the last level.

Okay I managed to slay Ehiplis, Destroy all the defenses on the other side, AND got all control points ,but this is the two parts driving me up the wall

1) The final boss: The final Boss is pretty much doing so many HAXX it would give Doctor hax a reason to bombard his ass with monitors (GMOD idiot box reference) Anyway the guy does scorpion like get over here attacks that chops your health down 3/4ths, Vomits that hurt you like the bloat from killing floor and tosses you, And his sword makes Knightmare from soul caliber's sword slash look like poking you with a toothpick. And the WORST PART he has like 900000+ HP which heal over time AND heals from the next problem

2) The NPC space Marines: Yes. Anglios and his battle brothers head down to assist ,but there more of a burden than a help. they just walk around in circles letting themselves be killed by the chaos defenders (which spawn indefinitely) which speeds the healing process of the fat daemon guy. plus it's worst when the redemption points is to prevent blood raven losses and your NPC blood ravens can't take a hit of even a wet tissue paper and die.

So yes.. I need help please. this mission wants me to tear the hairs from my batty head ;-;

It's not as hard as they make it out to be. You literally can NOT use melee in this fight. Thule and Avitus should be max ranged. Terminators should be Avitus and Tarkus. Tarkus should have at least his 2nd to last Stam ability for the invincibility. Force commander should have a plasma pistol or SOMETHING to shoot with. The final boss can't leave his ritual circle. Kite him out of there using the FC or Tarkus, and fire away, over and over. And over, and over, and over. For like, 30 minutes. He'll spawn shit, but you really just keep avoiding any attacks and pulling him to that range. He'll sorta just sit there while you shoot at him most of the time.