Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jayce Iredell

Combat Defense Reports

So I was going through a P.R.F today with a subordinate and did a typical forum search to see what combat they'd been on in the last seven days. To my and his surprise I came up with a goose egg for defensive actions.

I have been on offense deployments and it usually make me laugh to hear the pin drop silence whenever Aryte ask for a report on the raid. Someone usually swallows their pride eventually and does it, however that just because Aryte is in the channel and demanding it.

This is not however the case for defensive actions, there is not that power of oversight. Mercury logs entry and exits from the sim on a regular basis if its working properly. If a hostile is present in the sim it records a combat action. However there are times hostiles are here to visit or mess around and not fight.

Also Mercury cannot account for anyone being AFK it cannot cope with lag and other intervals in combat where a human touch and mind are needed. It has sadly come to be that Mercury is expected to pick up these reports, it should however be a last resort for such things.

Is it so hard to take five minutes or ten minutes out of your day to track down a few names? The report forms are standardized, why can't we fill them out?

NCOs need these reports so they can tell when their subordinates in various flights/centuries have been participating in combat. We cannot access Mercury, so please, please fill out these reports; they are paramount to functioning of the group.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.