Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 27MAR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold | E-6; Decurion | Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 27 March 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathers to hear issues, stat reports, etc.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. Before we get started, I want to remind everyone to please hold questions or comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Those who fail to will be dismissed from the meeting hall. In addition to which, please remember to shout your comments or questions-- our recorder is located centrally. If you are on the fringes, she may not hear it, and it will not be documented.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Actually, on that note, she and about ten others are still over during their Praetorian trials. So I need a replacement recorder for this evening.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Volunteer?

[18:01] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:01] zanndor Aeon: I can attempt...

[18:01] Typhon Perun: As can I

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Ms. Mousehold.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: And thank you everyone else who volunteered.

Imperator’s Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, this week's statistics:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 289 members, 13 additional cadets.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 11 applications, 3 approved, 5 denied, 3 in review.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 81 defensive pings this week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 10 documented offensive deployments.

Diplomatic Report

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Several items of note to cover in the way of diplomatic events this week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, Blood Fist has been placed on conditional combat levels for their treatment of Ordo and other IS groups who raid them. For those of you who've been present for a raid on Blood Fist, it is likely without surprise: each time we visit, Carlla Magic hashes up some new reason to ban and abuse the raid team. As such, we've cordially sent Carlla the notification that Blood Fist is unwelcome until all Ordo personnel are unbanned.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: We're looking at a number of common combat groups in the midst of rebuild phases -- 2142, SK, and now the Merczateers. I believe SK has reopened at this time, however there have been some delays with 2142's rebuild on account of their builder being reportedly ill. This has substantially cut down on TAC offensive capabilites, as demonstrated by their . . well, complete lack of presence in Titan this week.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: However, as Badnarik is currently locked down, we are expecting a dramatic increase in attacks. The Merczateers are off the menu for a week or so, leaving Titan as the primary member of the Iron Symphony to be in the crosshairs.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: As for the Iron Symphony itself: Kratus Mepita has dropped from the Symphony, after being in hot water for several months for poor combat conduct and mistreatment of visitors. In addition to which, there were some allegations laid upon Kratus leader, Miche Cortes, about the theft of weapon models. The last several IS meetings featured a bout of rebuking to Kratus.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Initial indications are Kratus may have, or will be joining Vanguard's new treaty group . . the "Steel Fist Consortium" (sounds like a metal band).

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Kratus is, at this time, slated as neutral. But hostilities are very probable.

Divisional Reports

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Having said all that. On to unit reports. Volunteer to go first?

[18:11] Heather McKay raises her hand

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. McKay, on behalf of Astra.

Astra

[18:11] Heather McKay: Combat participation was good this week among those in Astra. We wish to extend special thanks to Blaze Wiles for hosting an impromptu combat exercise as well among several Astra members. Along with this, we are glad to welcome in further additions to Astra in the passing weeks. Astra training continues among the new members, but we have a manageable queue as we've whittled it down some in the past week. There has been a good amount of progress among the Apostles as well, with the addition of new instructors as they have completed their training. Also, good work to the flight leads for getting all your reports in. Next week we hope to continue flight training, as well as see more impromptu combat exercises. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Ms. McKay.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, on behalf of Terra.

Terra

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: A bit of a light week for Terra. Combat has been frequent on the offensive and defensive as per the norm altho activity is fluctuating a bit due to spring break coming to a close. Training has been happening a bit sporadically with several sessions held throughout the week among the elite squads in adition to schola and armatura. The Terra Command meeting is sceduled for 4PM SLT tommorow. I will be touching base on the Praetorian trials in relation to commanders. For those that can make it please have any concerns, questions, ideas outlined beforehand, thanks. And again, I strongly urge Century comanders to be invloved with their squads, be it trainign exercises in Maleus, New Jessie, BSM, etc. Now, onto Unit reports.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus had a rather normal week, starting it off with a pair of raids on Cthonic Syndicate on Sunday - the latter assisted by Antesignani and others, with both being solid successes. With more sims open, we'll hopefully be hitting a larger variety of targets. "

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Light week for Antesignani; Got the munitorium stuff passed through, again, and two trainings/events were preformed. Nothing else to report."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Light week this week, with a couple of trainings in New Jessie and progress made in the development of materials including a new SMG for the squad. Two openings still remain in the squad."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week has been a little slower, what with people slowly getting back into the swing of things from the Spring/March break. Give a big welcomeing hand to our new BI Lead Zanndor Aeon as well. Few PRFs done and little activities beyond that, I hope to see things increase a little in the comming weeks."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor Staff: "As it stands right now the Adiutor staff will be undergoing a major rework in the near future. There's a good chance the staff roster will be cleared and an application process will be held for new Adiutors. I've been putting a good deal of work into the Unit of the Month outline and expect to have a rough draft available on the forums shortly for critique. Lastly, after much bribing the revolver will be done VERY shortly. The masks I need to check with Keller on."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional requests may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Umarov.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on, then.

Old Business

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up for further discussion this evening?

[18:15] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:16] Ethan Schuman: After the meeting, I will begin issuing invites to the Navis group to those who are interested in the revival. This is solely for communication purposes, and isn't meant to draw you out of your division or anything. I just need to be able to post notices and have people get them.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Anything further?

[18:17] Ethan Schuman: Not from me.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any further old business this evening?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Very well. On to my part, then.

Keynote Topics

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: A couple comments to make before opening the floor.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, on the topic of development, two items to discuss. First, the initial stages of examination have begun for the creation of a sort of "engineering" pack. The intent is to add this to Anlysia's jetpack alternatives. The engineering pack will feature some building options, in addition to some demolitions.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Some of the items are fairly akin to our allies, the Merczateers. Such as the construction of barbed wire and minefields. However, in addition to that, engineering options will include constructing mobile AA turrets.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Some talk has also been toward including the creation of anti-HP devices-- such as charges that are specifically designed to knock out HP doors, or the consoles on 2142's ship.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions on that?

[18:24] Bizcut Vanbrugh raises hand

[18:24] Anlysia Gregoire: (If you have any other ideas for stuff in it, write it down and send it to me. We're still in design stages.)

[18:24] Kryo Recreant raises a hand.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Vanbrugh:

[18:25] Bizcut Vanbrugh shouts: would devices like that violate there rules

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: That has yet to be determined. No specific regulations exist that prohibit the use of special devices to knock out their consoles or doors.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Presumably, it'll become illegal if they wind up being too effective, hah.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Recreant?

[18:26] Kryo Recreant shouts: Will this equipment be restricted to a specific unit?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: No. The engineering pack will be an unlockable, like a jetpack.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: For those who do not remember, Anlysia suggested and is seeing the creation of various "backpacks" to provide people options other than the jetpack. The engineering pack will be the first.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions on that?

[18:28] MikeMurdock McMillan raises hand

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. McMillan?

[18:29] MikeMurdock McMillan shouts: Any other ideas for other backpack types are in the works? or the plans are still on the drawing board?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Gregoire, if you would.

[18:30] Anlysia Gregoire: Backpack types...there's a few of them. A "Boost Pack", which would work in a fashion like a Dodge Roll. A Mortar Pack, to replace the mortar with something more portable that uses fire-at-cam. The Engineering Pack. A Rocket Pack that fires a volley of small expolosions. I have a bunch, here.

[18:30] Arc Vyper raises hand.

[18:31] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Vyper?

[18:31] Arc Vyper: Would all these packs come in one unlock? or come in related sets of 2's or another number?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: They would be individual.

[18:32] Typhon Perun shouts: In regards to the packs are these going to be general use, squad specific, or some sort of combination?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Covered in Mr. Recreant's question. They will be unlocks.

[18:33] Anlysia Gregoire: I was suggesting to give different Alpha squads different packs as a free unlock for being a member, depending on what the specific squad does. But they wouldn't be limited to that squad, just a freebie _for_ them.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to next topic.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Again, in regards to development. Armor qualifcation curriculum is completed. We will begin offering courses in a limited form. Antesignani will be used as the testing run for the course. Time estimation for the class to be offered is unknown-- waiting on final copies of all the vehicles from the development. The course will likely be opened up on first come first serve, by rank, or based upon meritous recommendation.

[18:37] (COM): Arokh Takakura: Will some of the tanks still be in that ornamental, warhammeresque theme I've seen in some models, or are all tanks now moving away from that general appearance?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: For those not on com:

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: [18:37] (COM): Arokh Takakura: Will some of the tanks still be in that ornamental, warhammeresque theme I've seen in some models, or are all tanks now moving away from that general appearance?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: No, they current classification of vehicles are all along the sort of eastern-block at the moment. Future models, could very well shift that way.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving right along.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Quick comment pertaining to prim use on map. We will be doing another clean sweep of prims on map, so, pick anything up that is not specifically part of the build. Projects are included in this.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: The training skyboxes, if approved, are fine.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: As for the individual unit offices: consolidate under one name, please. Otherwise you run the risk of having part of your office returned.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I'll give everyone until Sunday 5:00 to make it so. Otherwise, don't be surprised if something gets returned.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:45] Anlysia Gregoire: Do you want additions to the build deeded to group?

[18:45] Anlysia Gregoire: Or just attached to someone specific?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: One person in specific is fine.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: And as I was saying: promotion exams and grading system is completed. You may begin utilizing the exams. Please do so if you wish to gun for a promotion! I gave this week a pass, but starting next week I will be reviewing exams for minium requirements.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: To find the exams, go to: http://firefoxinc.net/ordo/

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Click on "List Menu," then "Promotion Menu."

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: You will notice only the exam portions are currretly clickable. Several other options are there-- for example, under [E-3] there is a "Documented sit-down" requirement.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Do not worry about that until it too is click-able. There will be a drop box for it.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: As for those who've currently submitted exams: I will begin grading immediately. After the first round, the Master of Exams, Josey Bingyi, will be taking over.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions there?

Open Topics

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, then.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor. Topics?

[18:51] FireFox Breed rises paw

[18:51] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed.

[18:53] FireFox Breed: One thing for everyone to keep in mind. With the Praetorian trials going on it beings about the idea that..... several command spots might be opening. I can not predict the future but I can easily foresee at least one or two will be opening. It might be a good idea to start asking yourself if you want to be in a leadership spot. Also keep in mind of the responsibility's that come with those command spots. I would consult our superiors about it if.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Breed.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

[18:55] Corsi Mousehold shouts: With the number of new unlocks that will be available, will the unlock system be going through some changes as well?

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Point values may change. Other than that, I wouldn't speculate so.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:57] Tenaki Kupferberg raises paw.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Kupferberg.

[18:59] Tenaki Kupferberg shouts: For the guard applicants lookeing foreward to tomorrows trials, Mr, Tretiak may not be available. Myself or Evocati Otoro will oversee the proceedings in his stead.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Kupferberg!

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Any last comments or questions before I move on?

[19:00] Tenaki Kupferberg shouts: The schedual will remain the same as posted on the forums.

[19:00] Tenaki Kupferberg: That is all.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, then.

Promotions

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to promotions and PRFs.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: PRFs . . I only received one. I can almost tell something is missing here. So I am bracing for the angry ":[ MY PRF??" IMs. Please nudge your commander, not me.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: That one is: Havoc Sparta.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Arokh Takakura - [E-5]

Bizcut Vanbrugh - [E-2]

Havoc Sparta - [E-2]

Huttser Ishelwood - [E-2]

Kryo Recreant - [E-5]

Mannshjj Scorpio - [E-2]

Maza Rau - [Homeland Defense] +25qp *unlock.

Nohime Runner - [E-4]; [Architect of Unity]; [indoctrination] +50qp *unlock

Ryheim Lockjaw - [E-2]

Sesshomaru Kozlov - [instructor]

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations and good work.

Meeting Closer

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Before we break up for the evening. I will be hosting major combat operations in about 25 minutes. I will require a major team, so, simply stick on map if you want in.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Avoid sending me IMs unless important, until the combat session is over. Please!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed and have a good night. Thank you for a good meeting. You have until 7:30 until volunteers are called.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.