Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 17APR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 17 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion

SUMMARY: Group-wide gathering for presenting issues, developments.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Before we begin, I wish to remind everyone to hold questions or comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When provided the chance to speak, be sure to shout your messages. Our recorder is centralized, so she may not hear it otherwise.

Imperator’s Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, weekly statistics:

> Members: 293

> Cadets: 11

> Applications:

- New: 12

- Accepted: 1

- Denied: 11

> Combat:

- Offensives: 11

- Defensives: 112

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week have been fairly dry. The situation abroad is quiet, overall. A noticeable slowdown has begun—albeit a common one around the “finals” period for the school semester. By no exact science, it is probable that this will last for a couple of weeks, with a pick-up starting early May. There are a couple of notes to be made, however:

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: First off; the Sturm Korps is closed . . . again. Maks Vendetta was essentially deposed. With him, a small echelon of SK left. There are no indications as to when they will re-open, or who will assume stable control of the organization. This puts the TAC back at a manpower shortage, a continuance from last week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: The Merczateers are still closed as rebuilding continues. The region was slated to be completed this week, but, no mention has been made to finality.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: The Exilion Enclave has submitted formal desire to be considered an allied party to the Ordo. Currently, the EE is maintaining a neutral/friendly status. The Ordo administratio will examine the topic of alliance in detail tomorrow.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand, SLAD moving to a new sim.

Divisional Reports

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: > Unit reports this evening?

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

Terra

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: Another good week for Terra. We saw several vacant slots in the alpha squads and Cohors leadership get filled as well as some progress in development. Combat has been frequent per the norm with some amazing victories, including a CS aid which I personally participated in. I have a few general notices for Schola personell and new members of Terra.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: For Magisters; When a new member graduates and picks a division be sure that they contact their division CO right away. That means have them IM either myself or Sosarin. I like to speak with each new member and when I'm not informed of any new enlistees some get lost in transition.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: And for new members; If your magister didn't have you IM your CO, be sure to contact myself or Sosarin as soon as possible. We have an open door policy and have no problem with adressing concerns or just chatting.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: Now, onto unit reports.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus had a solid, active week, starting off by beating SLAD and capturing their own base (and blowing up nearly everything that wasn't bolted down), and then by leading the charge into 2142's new sim. One more vacancy has been filled, leaving us with two positions left to fill."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "Ok, so, we have one opening in the squad. Discussing concepts and we got our tanks finally. Training on the tanks expected in the near future for peeps in Antesignani, once we are firmiliarization-ness'ed and we have a standard for training some should be able to assist with the earlier noted public tank training at this time. End report."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Light week activity-wise. Material development seems to be speeding up a bit, with the release of the SMG and crossbow imminent. A minor hiccup occured regarding squad leadership during the week but that was resolved rather quickly. Not much to note beyond that."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week has been great with events/activities underway and congrats to those leads who ran everything. Fewer PRFs than expected but next week should turn out a little nicer. BIII Century lead to be appointed this weekend if not before this post, please congradulate who ever may land the fun new position in Cohors B!"

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From myself for the Adiutor staff: "This coming week the finalization of the Adiutor staff doctrine should be completed. I just have a few areas to work out in terms of point values for grading and board proceedings and it should be good to go. The combat phase doesn't require a lot of in depth work seeing as I'll be borrowing some concepts from existing training events."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional; repors may be givn at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Umarov. Next?

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:08] Sosarin Demar shouts: Combat participation has been nominal, although activity levels have dipped a bit. However, with the summer season on the horizon things will likely pick right back up. Special thanks to Crash Silverfall for hosting an event this week. He plans on hosting more events in the future. Training queue made some progress, as Genostrike Sautereau completed his flight training. Congratulations. There are still some individuals in the training queue for next week. Finally, I extend my thanks to all flight leaders for submitting satisfactory unit reports for this week. Good job! I really mean it. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Demar. Any other units wishing to report this evening?

[18:09] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

Praetorian Guard

[18:11] Agares Tretiak: Thank you, sir. The Praetorian Guard Candidacy Trials are finally moving forward again. I'd like to thank everyone for thier patience, for the numerous and unexpected delays. We should wrap up all interviews by next Saturday, if not earlier. We may need almost a week to then discuss the merits of each finalist, before we submit a list of the Guard's reommendations to you, my lord.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate it, thank you Mr. Tretiak.

[18:11] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports to be submitted this evening?

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold.

Tactica

[18:12] Corsi Mousehold shouts: For Tactica (in the words of Trevor Russell, who is eating food at the moment): Many of you may have noticed that Tactica has fallen off the map. This is entirely my fault, but it will be remedied. For those of you new who don't know, Tacitca is a small division in Ordo, part of the Senatus, which is in charge of formulating tactics and strategy. In the past, we have operated under the notion that each scout is responsible for one target, and writes a report on that target.

[18:12] Corsi Mousehold shouts: HOWEVER, this is 2010, and sadly the trend for militaries is for constant rebuilding! Time has shown that having one scout per target is simply too much work, leading to, more often than not, reports becoming out of date. NO MORE! The new Tactica will have teams, three specifically. Each for our top targets: Cthonic Syndicate, Sturm Korps, and 2142. Each team will have a leader, and 3-4 additional members, who will work together to produce comprehensive and up-to-date documentation on our enemies.

[18:12] Corsi Mousehold shouts: What does this mean for you? Well, I have eliminated some inactive fluff to the group, and will be needing new members. Anyone interested can contact me, via IM, and I will put your name down as "interested" for recruitment, which will begin on the 1st of May

[18:13] Corsi Mousehold: This concludes the report for Tactica.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Ms. Mousehold (and Trevor by proxy).

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, thank you. Moving right along. Any old business to bring up for this meeting?

Old Business

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I will take that as a no.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: On to my part, then.

Keynote Topics

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Several important topics to bring up, so let's get right to it. Foremost:

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Many of you may be familiar with the name “Disembodied Hand;” the gentleman responsible for creating our dress uniforms and the individual currently working on officer combat garb and combat BDUs.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: After a period of negotiations, it appears that Mr. Hand is . . . well, 99.9% likely to be contracting near-exclusively with the Ordo Imperialis beginning May 1st. He and I have worked out specifics, and, my offer provided the most opportunity for growth for his personal portfolio and business. Although devoting a significant portion of his time working for the Ordo, he will also be utilizing Ordo territory (Malleus) as a merchant hub for his own ventures.

[18:17] [Ordo] Handheld Radio 1.0 (Stomach): (Teron Gray) ...bloody hell

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, please be certain to treat Mr. Hand amicably: he is essentially Munitorum now under contract standards. Although, unlike most Munitorum personnel, he will work directly through me on assignments—as such, do not bug ‘em.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: As part of his assignments, he will be working fairly continuously on attire and other miscellaneous additions to the Ordo. Initial projects will be dictated per my whim. Currently, he is completing the officer combat garb, and then he will move on to the BDUS. After which, I intend to task him to revising current Ordo dress attire, redoing them in the same style, but in his new, more photorealistic / impressive style. This will include new trench coats to match.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: After the aforementioned, I intend to open the door to the creation of new combat armor(s). Mr. Hand has noted he is incredibly interested in making armor . . . so I certainly won’t restrict him.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: This will include the creation of new main battle armor and then variants for the individual units—Guard, Terra Cohors A factions, Astra, etc. There is no specific time scale to it. However, he will be devoting about half the work week (20hrs) to Ordo specific projects, whereas the other half will be spent working on his store.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Financing for his services will be paid from my own pocket, however there is a possibility that Mr. Hand will be joining and giving some of his services to creating for Titan. At which time, revenue generated by that would go toward his fee.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, although unnecessary, I will give priority to internal requests within the Ordo that are willing to assist in paying for the time spent. That’s not to say . . . for example, if unit A wants something and doesn’t have the capability to assist in paying, unit A will never get it. It does mean, however, if unit A doesn’t have the capability, but unit B does, unit B will get priority in exchange for gratitude in assisting in alleviating some of the expenses.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note: in general, if anyone is interested in providing any sort of backing or donation, they’re always accepted and appreciated—be sure to send it to ‘Ruin Nefarious,’ and not ‘Aryte Vesperia.’ Gifts made to Aryte only serve to confuse me, as it drops into the Titan pool of funding. This has happened in the past. And . . well, although I still appreciate it, trying to figure out where the money came from is not entertaining. Any gift made to Ruin is utilized for Ordo related items or expenses and not for coffee, I promise.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions on that?

[18:24] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:25] Agares Tretiak: Will there be a list and progress reports made in the Munitorum forum, or will he not be asked to conform to that?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: He is probably willing to do that. If not, I can myself.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: To note: over the last three days he's nearly completed the officer combat attire. Texturing ongoing this evening. It's beautiful.

[18:26] Agares Tretiak: Ok! One other question.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Aye?

[18:27] Agares Tretiak: And...kinda a statement, too. Does he have anyone lined up to help build his shops? If not, I'd be happy and willing to lend my hand and work with him to design what ever space he'd like.

[18:28] Agares Tretiak: (For free, too)

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Oh! I'll ask him. I am not sure.

[18:28] Agares Tretiak: Ok!

[18:28] Agares Tretiak: Thank you sir.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any other questions?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Next:

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: To note, we have (thank you Firefox) made the last necessary additions to the minimum requirement system area. You may now submit your letters and so forth. As for meeting instances—such as the requirement to “speak with your direct commander about areas of improvement, etc” those will be handled as counseling statements. Unit leads: all you have to do is submit a counseling statement on the database referencing the conversation and what the outcome was.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: For any unit lead particularly confused as to what exactly is expected, simply nudge me. I will be happy to explain the intent of these meeting requirements and the thoughts behind them. For anyone who has already submitted exams and so forth—I won’t be super strict or expect you to go back and fulfill the meeting/letter related requirements. However, I would highly recommend going in and doing them! They are not only helpful individually, but for the group (and me).

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: For anyone who sent me a notecard version of their letter: please submit it again on the system so I can mark it in your profile.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions there?

[18:31] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his mutated paw with thumbs thing

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Mr. Kaventipovic?

[18:32] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic shouts: Is this up and running right this moment sir?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: It is.

[18:32] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Sweeeeeeeeet

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Next:

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: As noted on the forums, I have been fishing for a time to hold an EU related meet/greet and provide members of our group to really spend some time and speak to me during their prime time. I will be scheduling this, as suggested through poll, next Saturday (the 24th) in the morning . . . at: 11 AM.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions with that?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, moving on?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, says I.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: As we make changes to the ranking tree (no W ranks, added E-8 a couple weeks back), we also are revising the emblems utilized. We have had a few propositions. I’d like to take a moment to share them with you all and get your general votes of opinion.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Option A! http://top.burningfiles.com/gallery2/d/5066-1/ordoranks2010.png

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Option B (link dead, look in front of me):

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I'll give you all a few moments to mull.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Oh hell.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: E-1 vanished.

[18:37] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: There.

[18:38] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Comment, if I may.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Shoot.

[18:38] Arokh Takakura: Mm, Option A is more suited to the theme of Ordo. B is a little too.. Colourful and flamboyant.

[18:39] Karlhockey Forte: I am going to say the reverse to that, B for my choice.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Hold those comments.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Let Zero think. We'll take "votes" soon.

[18:39] Arokh Takakura: We have a very conservative Uniform, battle or Formal. Perhaps on the formals, yes, we could have B, but A for the armour.

[18:39] Zerowinged Vasiliev shouts: Are we looking to go into a more roman-esk ranking system [as shown before us now] or something that would, I use this next word very lightly, transcend to our current theme?

[18:39] Arokh Takakura silences.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: That's for you all to decide, Zerowinged.

[18:40] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Errm... Option A Reminds me of a Astra kind of ranking and the Option B makes me think it was ment to be moar flashie

[18:40] Zerowinged Vasiliev: I prefer ranking system one. [A]

[18:40] zanndor Aeon: ^

[18:40] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Fits the theme more.

[18:40] Vinnie Lei raises hand hand politely

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lei?

[18:41] Vinnie Lei: While Option A looks very clean and cool professional, it does look harder to keep a lot of the ranks seperated. it's much easier and quicker to id what rank some dude might have.. and that's the whole meaning of them things aren;t they?

[18:41] Lestat Umarov: Why do we have to use stripes?

[18:41] Lestat Umarov: Everyone does

[18:41] Tsume Xiao Raises hand paw thing

[18:42] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: That argument was made in the officer forums. "Too hard to dictate which is which." I may or may not agree, but.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

[18:42] Bargo Tomsen raises hand

[18:42] Blaze Wiles raises hand

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Hold after Blaze. So I don't get lost.

[18:45] Tsume Xiao: I personally think that both options could be improved. Option B is kinda odd with colors and swords and seems a bit cartoony, where as Option A is more uniform, and military and and stuff. That said, Option A is a bit dizzying, and Perhaps change the color and work for the different numbers (Like our current ones). That said, rank should be fairly well known by your fello members, sooo. I am, however, obligated to offer this example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces_ranks

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on. Jayce.

[18:46] Lestat Umarov: They look like air force ranks :|

[18:46] Jayce Iredell: haha

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Jayce Umarov.

[18:46] Lestat Umarov: Chair force rather

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Could we have Jayce Iredell talk now?

[18:46] Jayce Iredell: I was going to say could always use batons and flowers like they do in Canada.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia sigh.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone want to recommend England's ranks next?

[18:46] Lestat Umarov: You speaking rights are revoked jayce :c

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tomsen?

[18:47] Typhon Perun raises a paw

[18:48] Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

[18:48] Bargo Tomsen: Sir, To me, both A & B are difficult to distinguish. Option A, is very visually dizzy, and hard to tell apart. Option B, While interesting, I question using Stars as the rank base on Officers, in most militaries, a Single star is used for the rank of General.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Wiles?

[18:50] Blaze Wiles: As I've probably said before, set A if I look at them they start playing visual tricks on me, and the way some of the stripes ar set out on them makes cirtan ranks like O-2 and E-5 look, unballanced would be the best way of putting it, Set B is far more flamboyant than we're used to but it is unique, no one else has ranks named as we do, I think it is fitting that our rank insignia is as unique, and I like the nod to our roman inspiration. though my only concirn, that I've though of recently is how ween E1 though E-3 and O-1 will show up on a backing of gun metal armour.

[18:50] Lestat Umarov: http://www.157arw.ang.af.mil/shared/media/ggallery/webgraphic/AFG-060805-002.jpg

[18:50] Steeltael Lykin raises his paw.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Right that. Thank you. Last two comments will be Typhon and Steetael. Typhon?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: oh. Tiri too.

[18:52] Typhon Perun: Sir, my vote is on B, as it's although it's a bit... colorful with the E-4 to E-8 ranks, it is more obvious to tell the ranks apart. Although I would like it better if it worked in a cadet rank symbol in to it. To me leavig them out of the ranking system, while understandable as there not offically in ORdo while a cadet, is not all a good idea. It would be nice to see a rank symbol worked in for the cadets so they feel more like there part of Ordo then just in Schola, as they did work hard to at least get in.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Thank ya'. Tiri?

[18:54] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his hand to give his vote :o?

[18:55] Tiridates Mikadze: I just wish to say that neither design is absolute at this point, and that both are currently concepts. I am in great favor of the Roman Iconography, in great part because of our thematic homage to Rome. But I am certain that further refinement will be done on both ideas.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else to add, Tiri?

[18:55] zanndor Aeon raises hand

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Last comment, Steeltael?

[18:56] Steeltael Lykin: Sir, I feel that if there were to be no debate, or changes made to either ranking insignia, That I favor B, It is more instantly recognizable. It also fit's the theme of Ordo Imperialis better with it's very Roman motiff. I feel that one of the thing's forgotton may be, That the insignia are designed to add "flavor" to our organizations, otherwise it would be very simple to just stick a E-1 or a O-5 in red letters on a big circle. I don't think showing some of the groups heritage so to speak, is a bad thing. That is all Sir.

[18:56] zanndor Aeon puts hand down.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Thank ya'

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Let's go ahead and take a rough show of support for either.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: All in favor of option A, say aye now.

[18:57] Intus Infinity: Aye

[18:57] Arokh Takakura: I vote Option A.

[18:57] Azoth Zsun: aye

[18:57] Arokh Takakura: Aye.

[18:57] Crash Silverfall: Aye

[18:57] Maverick Garfield: Aye

[18:57] Tsume Xiao: AYE

[18:57] WolfShaman Warrior: aye

[18:58] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Aye

[18:58] Arokh Takakura: And my aze

[18:58] Arokh Takakura: axe*

[18:58] shippo Coba: aye

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Last call for option A.

[18:58] Sakura Fairlady: aye

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: <- Aye.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: All in favor of option B, say aye now.

[18:59] Bargo Tomsen: Aye

[18:59] Corsi Mousehold: Aye

[18:59] Heather McKay: Aye

[18:59] Vinnie Lei shouts: Aye

[18:59] Johann Wilberg shouts: Aye.

[18:59] Sosarin Demar shouts: Aye

[18:59] Steeltael Lykin: Aye

[18:59] Tiridates Mikadze: Aye

[18:59] Blaze Wiles: Aye

[18:59] Lestat Umarov: Aye

[18:59] Agares Tretiak: Aye

[18:59] Exterminatus Footman: Aye

[18:59] Bizcut Vanbrugh: aye

[18:59] BurrWolf Qin: Aye

[18:59] Trevor Russell: aye

[18:59] Typhon Perun: Aye

[18:59] Drasamax Python: Aye

[18:59] Intus Infinity slowly facepalms. -.-

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: ...>:d

[18:59] zanndor Aeon: Does the same

[18:59] Dascede Aluveaux: Aye

[18:59] Arokh Takakura retches.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: \o/

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: WELL IT'S A GOOD THING I'M WORTH 90 VOTES.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: I'm kidding. Thank you all for your input.

[18:59] zanndor Aeon: <--- A

[19:00] Lupus Mielziner: i dun like both ....

[19:00] Johann Wilberg: xD

[19:00] Lestat Umarov: I think both are kinda eh

[19:00] Arokh Takakura: :C

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: All right, topic over. Shush!

[19:00] zanndor Aeon: I think we should hold it again when we – k

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Last comment from me this evening:

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: As summer nears, I am starting to assign major tasks for my . . well, focus. I've determined that in May I will focus on the internal development and strengthening of Titan Industries. TI, for those of you unaware, is essentially an arm of the Ordo-- it's our financial back-end, with 90% of its members being Ordo (current or former).

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: During May, I will be placing a lot of emphasis on reorganizing and reassessing Titan's market shares, ensuring continual stability and growth in revenue.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: The opportunity will be provided at that time for any additional Ordo members to get involved in Titan related activities.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[19:03] Trevor Russell raises hand

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell?

[19:04] Trevor Russell: Will GA be more active?

[19:04] Lestat Umarov: Isn't that a bad thing?

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: GA being Titan's "General Affairs" division, responsible for content security and control of Titan related assets.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: I'm not particularly sure in what way they could be . . more active. They are largely reactive.

[19:06] Trevor Russell: My main thought was...we get content theft all the time, but I can't really say I've ever done...anything in GA.

[19:06] Tiridates Mikadze: Corporate espionage. We need breathing room. Annex the weak D:<

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov has distributed case work and returned summary reports on any event I've handed to him regarding the GA. So I'm not sure if that's simply a matter of . . not being here at the right time.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

Open Discussion

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor, then. Topics?

[19:08] Crash Silverfall raises hand.

[19:08] Steeltael Lykin raises hand

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Silverfall?

[19:09] Crash Silverfall: Can i ask a question again about the ranks?

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: No.

[19:09] Crash Silverfall: Ok

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lykin?

[19:10] Steeltael Lykin: Sir, My regard is in the training and development sectors. I've had a little difficulty completeing Armatura, particuarly because Phase 3 requires closing the Sim. I'm wondering if their may be a alternate lesson plan or what not, that could be concived besides closing the sim down?

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Odd. That is not actually required. It is recommended that the region is closed to spare interruption. If that is the standard, to not hold it unless sim can be closed, that is in error.

[19:12] Steeltael Lykin raises hand

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[19:13] Steeltael Lykin: Yes Sir, I had been informed. I am not sure by who that Aramtura Phase 3 did indeed require the closing of the SIM, I appreciate the clarification on this issue. and would hope that it would be made common knowledge to our excellent instructors that a estate rights holder isnt required to be present

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: I will take care of that. Thank you for bringing it up.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Any last topics?

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: All right then, very good.

Promotions

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions/mertis/prfs will be posted by Sunday night. Apologies for delay. Feel free to send any additional in by midnight tonight.

Meeting Closer

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Raid will be hosted this evening after the meeting. Those wishing to attend merely need to stay on map. Plenty of fight to be had.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: On that note. Thank you for the good meeting.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: You are dismissed. Have a good night, if you're running off.

[19:16] Typhon Perun salutes, "Saraiva ao Imperator, bebê."

[19:17] Corsi Mousehold salutes! "FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERATOR!"

[19:17] Intus Infinity presents a salute.

[19:17] Crash Silverfall salutes.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise: raid soon.

[19:17] Johann Wilberg salutes. "Þo ansjus miþ unsis sind!" "

[19:17] Maverick Garfield salutes!

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.