Clicky

Aryte

Schola Commandant

Kristian Kit is officially assuming command of the Schola division. As such, he is hereby elevated to the rank and position of O-2; Centurion. Kristian will also maintain his standards within the Frumentarii and Astra.

Within the next couple of days, Kristian will be seeking out his assistant/the second recruiter.

I'll allow him to handle recruitment for it.

Thank you and congratulations Kristian!

Thank you all, i am honored that i am considered worthy enough to fullfill this position and its my pleasure really.

About my assistant, if you are interested in the job , please send me a message inworld or for the schola staff, use the schola board ( The thread firefox started)

-Thank you-

Allright, i appointed Lestat Umarov as my assistant with the applications. Lestat is a relatively young member of schola but has proven to be very talented with paperwork. Congratulations lestat.

I thank all others for applying. Each single one of the persons that applied would have been considered fit for the job and i had a really hard time in deciding. I looked at how much time you would be avaible for, how much experience you have with paperwork, how you can get along with people etc.