Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 22MAY10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 22 May 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics for discussion and announcement

SUMMARY: Post-CS raid lockout, all sat down to listen to the weekly deal.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone have a seat, please. Let's get to it.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Terra units, while I deliver the introduction, please be ready to provide individual reports. Your representative has opted to neglect their duty.

[18:09] Typhon Perun: Yes sir.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: I would like to remind everyone about the necessity to maintain silent during the proceedings of the meeting. You will be provided the opportunity to speak, so, do not make comments out of turn. When you are provided the chance, be certain to shout your comments—otherwise, the recorded may not pick them up.

Imperator’s Report

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: To begin with, our weekly statistics:

Members

Personnel: 294

Cadets: 8

Applications

New: 17

Accepted: 6

Denied: 8

Review: 3

Combat

Offensives: 16

Defensives: 83

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week have seen the Alliance Navy withdrawing from the Iron Symphony. During a special IS meeting earlier this week, the AN submitted its removal from the treaty alliance, citing they disagreed with the mentality and the group decisions made by the IS. When pressed for specifics, the AN noted the blockades that the IS holds – which are nonexistent, as each IS group picks their own diplomatic standings. The IS is a school of thought: respect and house rules. We wished the AN the best and noted their intent to remain friendly. They claimed intent to stand on their own, without any alliance backing.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: That aside, the TAC has seemingly attempted to push back at the IS—but largely, the attacks have flopped.

That said, unit reports this evening?

Divisional Reports

[18:13] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:14] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:14] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin, for Astra.

Astra

[18:14] Sosarin Demar shouts: Combat participation was superb this week, as we had intense air action with 2142, CS, and others. We also had a very productive time, overall. NCO's really took charge in hosting events and contributing ideas. Apostles pushed forward training at a good pace. I commend you all for your efforts. Great job! The NCO performance interviews are for the most part concluded. I will be opening my office door so to speak for everyone if you wish to have a brief evaluation and talk about your career path and goals. At any rate, I hope we can match next week with the energy of this one. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Typhon for Cohors C?

Terra Cohors C

[18:15] Typhon Perun: Ron has now offically stepped down as Cohors C CO, and Typhon Perun has been moved from XO to CO of Cohors C.. there has been some increased activity but that was expected with the summer growing closer, if they do not wish trans to Cohors B there maybe more such reports in the future.. This ends the Cohors C report.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Keller for Invictus?

Invictus

[18:16] Keller Teichmann: Constructive week for Invictus. Squad was active on several raids and counter attacks, and not only have vacancies been filled, Garion Lowendhart has returned to active duty, giving us a full roster. :D

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Any other Terra units wish to report?

[18:16] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand.

[18:16] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises hand.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor, for Insidiae?

Insidiae

[18:16] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: The Mk14 PDW has been released to all Insidiae members. The sculpts are finished on the crossbow and I'll be personally finishing the primwork myself. Once that's done, Insidiae's arsenal will be officially complete. Combat-wise, Insidiae members have been maintaining a significant presence in raids and doing a bang-up job at proving Insid's effectiveness as a squad. Two slots currently open, so we'll be focusing on filling those up over the next week.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged, for Antesignani?

Antesignani

[18:17] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Minor advances made in the XCR rifle development suite. Minor issues weeded out and one squad raid preformed. Small but to the point report. AMENDMENT: Negev is currently in beta testing stages, new bullets and such. End report. [lrn2spell]

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, thank you.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any other units wish to report?

[18:18] Trevor Russell raises hand >_<

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell?

[18:18] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

Tactica

[18:18] Trevor Russell: Big news for Tactica! Ron Bleac has been chosen as my successor, as the new CO of Tactica. over the next week or two, I will be working with him to make the transition seamless, particularly since he is busy s a guard initiate as well! And, as a double promotion, Corsi Mousehold, per Ron's choice, will be stepping up to fill the post of XO of Tactica. I look forwards to the good work they will accomplish in the future! Congratulations again to them both! That is all.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: MR. Tretiak?

Praetorian Guard

[18:19] Agares Tretiak: The Praetorian Guard is making progress, as further steps are made along the initiation. Activity is high, and we are working at reforming a few minor issues with how we execute the Carta in practice. Various projects associated with the Guard also are progressing on time and smoothly. All in all, things are looking quite good for us, sir.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports?

Old Business

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent then. On to new business.

Keynote Topics

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who have snuck up to the new build model: keep in mind that is just a layout model, not the actual build. The team is currently working on the structural arrangement while matching custom texture work to the design. Gray textures are placeholders—not final, ha ha.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: The layout that is currently being pursued is one I am fairly fond of. It provides a fairly diverse scope of combat, with areas of range and close quarters engagements. My kudos to those of you involved in that. We do not currently have any date or speculation as to when to expect advancement with the build. However, progress has been very solid.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: The new design will be exponentially more efficient in both prim space and texture size, which will decrease strain on combat participants. Overall, the space will be used more effectively, with tiered layers—both elevated and lower areas, rather than a flat plane. To be blunt, I am particularly excited with what I see coming down the line thus far.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As for Chronus, the initial idea is to convert it into a sort of exotic power plant—the suggestion was to create a sort of molten world (think Star Wars), with rough terrain and hostile elements. It will be designed for squad sized battles, rather than huge deployments and epic mayhem.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, this will provide a sort of unusual objective for enemies, while giving Ordo the chance to exercise combat talents outside of huge battles or stacked defensive situations.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: To underline the point made last week: the objective map in Chronus will be used in an “instance” manner. As in, we will use it for group training and such, but open it up from time to time (either at request or by challenge on our part) for enemies to attempt to capture the objective and “weaken” Titan. It will not serve as a sink for our manpower.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:27] Steeltael Lykin raises his paw.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lykin?

[18:28] Niiya Narayan raises a hand?

[18:28] Steeltael Lykin: Sir, Not a question per say. But a comment. I've had a idea floating around in my head for quite some time. But I havent spoken to the people responsible for building. Therefore havent been able to create a informed. understandable proposal. therefore. I'd like to know if I could contact a specific member of the build team to acquire information. Or. state this floating idea here and now?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: You could bring it up to Niiya.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: On that note. Niiya?

[18:30] Steeltael Lykin: Thank you sir.

[18:30] Niiya Narayan: So the matt grey has to go? :[

[18:30] Niiya Narayan: yes

[18:30] Niiya Narayan: XD

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia h8's.

[18:30] Niiya Narayan: ❤

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, then.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: A paltry three weeks late, but I’ve finished the honor titles. The list looks something like . . this so far: Champion of the Imperium, Guardian of the Watch, Warlord, Vir Egregius (Equestrian), Master of Honors, Imperial Historian, Inquisitor, Voice of the Imperium, Myrmidon.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Each title will have a specific set of requirements—the most prestigious of which being the Champion assignment, which will carry a fairly extensive list of prerequisites. Other titles, such as Vir Egregius, are less . . well, horribly difficult to obtain. Overall, however, honor titles will be decently hard to nab—they’re basically extraordinary merits.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: To put it into perspective: Master of Honors will be for the attainment of 1000QP.

I will have a full list and general requirements posted here in the very near future.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:34] Xayvien Rau raises hand.

[18:34] Trevor Russell raises hand

[18:34] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Rau?

[18:34] Xayvien Rau: So do you get them like X-Box Achievements? Kill 1,000 CATI for 100QP?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Very funny.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Russell?

[18:35] Trevor Russell: Are these geared towards enlisted only? Say, the 1000QP thing, many officers don't have, no seek to have QP.

[18:35] Trevor Russell: *nor

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: No, spare that one, the rest are pretty ambiguous.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Tretiak?

[18:36] Agares Tretiak: Is there any help I can offer with the development of the requirements? or is that done already?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I'll send 'em to you!

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks.

[18:36] Agares Tretiak: Righto!

[18:36] Trevor Russell raises hand again

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Russell?

[18:37] Trevor Russell: how will they be denoted? badge? merit? medal? or just a title you can go by?

[18:37] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Varied, actually. Champion, for example, will have a combo of thereof.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Wiles?

[18:38] Blaze Wiles: will these titles be limited? will only one or a cirtan number of people be able to hold them at any given time?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Most will not have a limitation.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Hokay.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Now to switch gears a little: I have an announcement to make in regards to officer appointments. To fill vacancies within the command tree in both Terra and Astra, we have initially tapped three individuals to step up. It is possible that we will be inducting more, but . . . at this time:

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to Wolfshaman Warrior, elevated to [O-1] in Astra. Really looking forward to seeing what you have to bring to the table—you’ve been a solid participant in Ordo for quite some time now. It will be a pleasure to have you among our officer staff.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to Thatguy Andel, elevated to [O-1] in Terra. Only a couple months shy of your year anniversary—you’ve come a long, long way. It’s been really great having you here. Your experiences in prior command roles have really aided you in making a name for yourself. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer Terra.

[18:41] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand congratulations to Teron Gray, elevated to [O-1] in Terra. To say in the least, you’re kind of a fixture here in the Ordo. It’s really awesome to now be able to count you among the administration. Welcome aboard. I know you’ll wonderfully in assisting Terra and the Ordo at large.

[18:41] thatguy Andel: Thank you, sir. I look forward in serving as an officer in the Ordo Imperialis.

[18:41] Steeltael Lykin applause.

[18:41] thatguy Andel: (Sorry for the interjection)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: (Applause approved.)

[18:41] Keller Teichmann: Hi5!

[18:42] Intus Infinity: Hi5!

[18:42] Vinnie Lei: /hi5

[18:42] Azoth Zsun gives applause

[18:42] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:42] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[18:42] thatguy Andel: Hi5!

[18:42] Nohime Runner applauds happily for those appointed

[18:42] Lestat Umarov claps

[18:42] Karlhockey Forte: Hi5!

[18:42] Typhon Perun: (•̮̮̃•̃) ➳ HI5!ૐ

[18:42] Kryo Recreant: Hi5!

[18:42] Garion Lowenhardt: Hi5!

[18:42] Azoth Zsun: Hi5 Hi5 Hi5~

[18:42] Exterminatus Footman: Hi5!

[18:42] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Hi5!

[18:42] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:42] Arokh Takakura: ExtraHi4!

[18:42] thatguy Andel: Hi5!

[18:42] Keller Teichmann: Hi5!

[18:42] WolfShaman Warrior: Hi5!

[18:42] Sera Otoro: С нами Бог...

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: (Applause unapproved.)

[18:42] Valen Leinhardt: Hi10!

[18:42] Typhon Perun: Remember, no Russian

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note—the armor academy has not yet been filled. Check the forums and sign up if you’re interested. I’ll be closing it tonight. There is no telling when the next academy will be hosted. So now is really your chance to grab at a rare opportunity. Especially considering the lack of interest from higher level members!

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: I am kind of surprised it hasn't been filled . . considering. Makes me think no one reads the foooorums.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: SO I'LL START POSTING MORE IMPORTANT THINGS ON THERE TO SPITE YOU.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:44] Sera Otoro hides dagger

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow’s officer meeting will serve as a think tank. We’ll all be bringing to the table areas of concern. In addition to which, all of the letter’s written as part of the minimum promotion requirements will be shared and addressed. If anyone has anything they’d like to add—send it in to your officers before tomorrow’s command meet.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Annnd next . .

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: During the last week’s officer meeting, I proposed the idea of perhaps shifting the way we use unlocks/quality points. I am kind of curious as to what everyone’s opinion is—wait until I finish before interjecting.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The idea is to get rid of the separation of QP/unlock points, and, instead, make every item have a specific amount of QP. For example, a jetpack would be 100 QP, a shotgun would be 150. Thus QP would turn into a spendable internal currency—individuals could save up for any item they wanted, rather than being forced into tiers. Instead of “ugh I have a tier 1 point and only want the minigun,” an individual could go “I’ll just save my QP up until I reach the amount for a minigun and get that. :D” [18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I am curious if people find this better or worse than our current set up. Feel free to just throw out a line of comment on it—if it gets in depth, we’ll open a forum topic.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Annnd . . go:

[18:46] Azoth Zsun: \o

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Speak freely.

[18:46] Exterminatus Footman: It would be cool.

[18:46] Arokh Takakura: I approve.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: 2 out of 48.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Not bad.

[18:47] Huttser Ishelwood: Same, I like the sound of it

[18:47] Xayvien Rau: Can we have a particle icon above Officer's that's a golden question mark? And when you ask them for help, you turn it in when it's green, and get QP?

[18:47] Keller Teichmann: Makes it easier to understand, less confusing I suppose.

[18:47] Azoth Zsun: okay. two parts, First, that title for qp? shouldnt it be "hoarder" then? also. for those of us with unlocks already, will our current QP carry over? or will it all be reset

[18:47] Zerowinged Vasiliev: When you say "a shotgun" or "a minigun" are you refering to the pack or just a singular object?

[18:47] Dascede Aluveaux: I approve too.

[18:47] Tsume Xiao: Could this be used like a system of currency like cigarettes in jail?

[18:47] Typhon Perun shouts: I personally think it is a good idea, it would be easier to teach this kind of system over the teir one, and much easier to understand.

[18:47] zanndor Aeon: I

[18:47] Garion Lowenhardt: Sounds like a great idea, imo.

[18:47] Valen Leinhardt shouts: I actually found it kinda confusing that they weren't spendable.. it seems more straightforward for them to be spendable

[18:47] Steeltael Lykin: I'm having a hard time not thinking about unlocking a white staff and a sword. Since the epic Gandalf thing..

[18:47] Nohime Runner shouts: With the current rate of getting QP, I believe it would be a difficult thing to achieve, unless Officers and heads of flights and squads have more freedom, or actually hand out QP for things done and achieved. This is just my humble opinion though

[18:47] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I like it. Think it makes sense.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume: you would.

[18:48] Vinnie Lei raises hand on more of a general QP question

[18:48] Machiavelli Biondetti: i honestly thought this was how it worked to begin with. Since clearly it isnt, i support this!

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: lmao.

[18:48] Valen Leinhardt: BUY 1000QR FOR $12 AT WWW.ORDOQRGOLD.COM

[18:49] Tsume Xiao: Jerk :<

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Yes Valen.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: LOL

[18:49] Trevor Russell: definitely. i like the idea.

[18:49] Xayvien Rau: Ordo Gold Farmers.

[18:49] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Wow Valen.

[18:49] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:49] Exterminatus Footman: WoW Valen.

[18:49] Nicole Polano: hmm...sounds good to me!

[18:49] Valen Leinhardt: gold farming ftw.

[18:50] Typhon Perun shouts: Next up Ordo point cards you can buy like money/time cards at the mall!

[18:50] Tsume Xiao: Can I be the QP Accountant?

[18:50] Radryl Allen: Sounds like an interesting idea.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Hell no.

[18:50] Vinnie Lei: Put Lupus in that position.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Ok then. Thanks for the input.

[18:50] Exterminatus Footman: Ordo subscription fee

[18:50] Tsume Xiao: YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE A QP OUT OF PLACE :O

[18:50] Valen Leinhardt: I can see the headlines now "Tsume embezzles millions of QP during reign"

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: LOL.

[18:50] Azoth Zsun: its true. Tsumes Jewish you know

[18:50] Typhon Perun: I think we are starting to go nuts over this now.

[18:50] Kryo Recreant: Steady, chaps. Back on track please.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Ok ok . . back on topic.

[18:51] Tsume Xiao: Valen. I will end you while you sleep.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, hah a.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:51] Typhon Perun: I'm jewish to, and my mom has a accounting phd

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Enough.

[18:51] Typhon Perun: erf sorry/.

[18:51] Valen Leinhardt: Don't threaten me with a good time.

[18:51] Arokh Takakura shows his teeth.

Open Discussion

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor. Topics?

[18:51] Vinnie Lei had raised hand o.o

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:52] Vinnie Lei: Dunno if this has been an isolated incident(s) with a few members, but some are like earned from PRF's... finished and all, but not added to the db automagically? (Yes, Im tired euromouse. sue me if I no make sense)

[18:52] Kiah Mantel: I had something but I will refrain from even aknowledging it exists :3

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: The way PRF work are so:

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: After being completed, your unit leader sends it up the channel in their report.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: If it does not make it into the weekly report, I do not receive or record it.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Thus, if you are missing PRFs, either your unit leader sucks at writing their weekly, or the report didn't make it to me.

[18:53] Vinnie Lei: So I have to beat up Zrazor? Hokay...

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Correct.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Excellente.

Promotions

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions: .. I was on track to finish them for the meeting, but then we had to go help the Mercz and get both 2142 and CS pissed off at us. I'll have them posted by tomorrow. Feel free to send me additional.

Meeting Closer

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Raid tonight: I will host a raid . . more than likely, after this meeting. So stick on map if you want blood.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Good meeting. Dismissed.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.