Bargo Tomsen

27MAY10 Imperator Vesperia Returns

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********General Meeting Documentation**********

Name/Rank/Division: Bargo Tomsen / Stenographer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 27MAY10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Aryte Returns

============================================================

Meeting summary:

To Valor:

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

CHAT LOG:

[19:30:41] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone.

[19:30:46] Trinity Heckroth shouts: Ohi

[19:30:51] Intus Infinity: hallo

[19:30:58] (COM): Asturias Nightfire: why not use /2 chat? :o

[19:31:19] Arokh Takakura: /

[19:31:26] Aryte Vesperia shouts: It is a sincere pleasure to be standing here once again, released from every allegation and once again, triumphant over purposeful malice levied against us.

[19:31:31] (COM): Arokh Takakura: there are cadets present who do not have the com, hush.

[19:31:51] Aryte Vesperia shouts: "Greetings Aryte,

Thank you for contacting Linden Lab Billing. For various security issues, your account was put on hold. We reviewed your account and removed the L$950 gifted to your account by another avatar whose account had been compromised. We have also removed the block on your account. You should now be able to login without any trouble. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best regards,

Linden Lab Billing"

[19:32:41] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Over the course of my career, I have been targeted . . time and time again. We have been targeted. By content theft, personal attacks, and now . . defrauding of Linden Labs.

[19:32:54] Aryte Vesperia shouts: And yet, every time, the actions have served to be nothing more than minor speed bumps.

[19:33:27] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Once again, someone who sought to do us harm has failed. Once again, the perpetrator has done nothing more but solidify my resolve and the resolve of the organization.

[19:34:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: To be blunt, my "forced vacation" has instilled with me an even stronger desire to get out there and provide any member of the community who wished us ill a courteous "fuck you."

[19:35:09] Aryte Vesperia shouts: I intend to do this by spearheading our group efforts forward, moving to systematically complete all outstanding projects within a timely manner. Furthermore, I will be continuing my efforts at assessing the letters and complaints provided to me -- answering the ideas projected to me by all of you.

[19:36:29] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will ot sit idly by and allow this transgression to stall or provide any disdain among our organization. We will not preoccupy ourselves with this matter or the insult other's have provided us: our AiR special services and additional investigative staff will pursue the matter, while the remainder of us focus on internal development and providing a clear message to the community.

[19:37:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: That message is pretty simple:

[19:37:09] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Bring it on.

[19:37:46] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Our allies, the Merczateers, remain in a perilous state-- Lurdan Huszar and Anthony Lehane have not yet been released from their suspensions. We are unaware what will occur as of this moment.

[19:38:21] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will step in as their brothers and ensure the Merczateers are supported in every way manageable. I will be devoting my time personally and my funding, if necessary, to ensure the security of their region.

[19:38:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: I will be asking my Guard and Administration to head up a detail, providing military support for their region 24 hours a day.

[19:39:43] Aryte Vesperia shouts: It is really too early to tell what will become of Lurdan and Anthony-- but as their friend and a staunch supporter of the Merczateers, I can pledge we will do everything in our power to ensure they come out of this attack as solid as possible.

[19:40:30] Aryte Vesperia shouts: I ask you all to prepare for a potentially rough road ahead. You must put aside whatever tribulations may lie here: do not allow in fighting or squabbles dictate your actions.

[19:41:17] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We must be solid and entirely undivided. I ask that you all, if anything does exist, to forgive your brothers here -- and abroad, if any stife exists with the Merczateers.

[19:41:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We need one another now. Whether or not we like it, our destiny is intertwined with the Merczateers. A blow to them is a blow to us.

[19:42:47] Aryte Vesperia shouts: For years, we have stood with one another-- and again, we stand against the entirety of the grid. Militarily, and, as we've now been demonstrated: beyond militarily.

[19:43:08] Aryte Vesperia shouts: In closing, I wish to state my sincere appreciation for all of you. Your support was beyond heartwarming.

[19:43:18] Aryte Vesperia shouts: I thank you, all of you, for offering your assistance and well wishes.

[19:43:29] Aryte Vesperia shouts: You are all wonderful and true friends to me.

[19:45:27] Aryte Vesperia shouts: With your support and our renewed vigor, we will overcome /everything that lies before us. I have no doubt in that. For the remainder of the night, I will be declaring a professional holiday. We will continue administrative functions, but will spend the night celebrating-- not my return-- but the greatness of this group. Please remain uniformed.

[19:45:38] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Thank you.

[19:45:42] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Post meeting summary:

We..are...ORDO!!!!

Meeting notes:

To Valor:

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

===========================================================

>General Meeting Documentation-V.2 Revision MAY2010

***END OF REPORT***

[18:56] Fyrina Dreamscape: Aryte... I gotta say... it's good to have you back. Also... the entirety of New Jessie was standing here chuckling at that. Well said. ;D

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: It's a pleasure to be back.

[19:05] Liana Pera: I am quite sure that the sound of IM windows is going to make you sick by the end of the night, but I am so glad you're back!

[19:26] Garion Lowenhardt: The space pope endorses your message to Valor.

[18:58] Shiv Silversmith: Hi5 for great justice =D

[2010/05/27 18:57] RobWolf Dragovar: hi5 VAC has nominated you for the HI5 award

[2010/05/27 18:57] Aryte Vesperia: <3

-- Instant message logging enabled --

[18:58] RobWolf Dragovar: great notice Aryte all ov VAC salutes you :D And welcome back to the grid

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: :] Thanks.

[18:56] Foxmerc Winkoop: Ayrte, Epic erit for you :D

[18:56] Foxmerc Winkoop: merit*

[18:55] DEADDj Daines: lol~, ur silly*,.....i'm glad you're not dead though! wow, i was wondering......

[19:23] Bobika Ferrer: you ish alive \o/

[18:54] Zeek Brunswick: that was awsome

[18:54] Zeek Brunswick: xD

[18:55] Zeek Brunswick: congrats on earning my respect

[18:54] RoudyRaccoon Hand: My night has been made

[18:54] RoudyRaccoon Hand: I love you now.

[19:06] RoudyRaccoon Hand: SOmeone had to say it...and you did

[18:54] Larry Furlough: That's the most amazing thing I've seen in weeks. Good job.

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: YOU

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: ARE

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: MY BROTEST WORKED!

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: RUIN

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: OMG

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: saidlsadasldsad

[18:58] Otto Oakleaf: BACK

[18:59] Otto Oakleaf: I AM SO DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU

[18:54] Waddles Streusel slow claps

[18:54] Foxers Fhang: I like the style of your braille

[19:00] Foxers Fhang: Welcome back tho.

[18:54] Caine Constantine: hahaha

[18:54] Caine Constantine: awesome.

[18:54] Caine Constantine: welcome back, excellent response.

[18:53] Joseph Hoxley: Glad you got your account back.

[19:01] Joseph Hoxley: Omg i'm dying here

[19:01] Joseph Hoxley: That notice = SO WIN

[18:53] Criss Ixtar: wb!

[18:50] Disembodied Hand: WOO

[18:50] Disembodied Hand: unbanned like a BOSS

[18:50] Van Valeeva: I was like...

[18:50] Van Valeeva: well...

[18:50] Van Valeeva: it sucked with you gone.

[18:50] Van Valeeva: Grid felt smaller.

[18:50] Van Valeeva: I am so glad you are bck

[18:50] Van Valeeva: back*

[18:51] Van Valeeva: I hope those bastard burn.

[18:51] Van Valeeva: I'll let you go...just...Kat told me you were on.

[18:54] Van Valeeva: LOL

[19:04] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Welcome back!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.