Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corsi Mousehold

21JUN10 - Pre AC Meeting

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-7 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 21 June 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Meeting prior to AC with Expectations.

SUMMARY: Heading to AC Please don't wreck the place and please be active and kill people. Kthxbye & See you there.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening. We'll begin shortly.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get right to it. I'll be brief

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: As of tomorrow I will be on limited access. Over the next week, so will about a dozen others here-- all heading off to vacation.

[19:01] Steeltael Lykin: whioa

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Any time that I am away, I've always got some sort paranoia the world is going to end and Sosarin will stage a coup and make everyone dress in flannel, or something.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Nevertheless, I just wanted to take a moment to reinforce a few elements: first off, business will continue as usual. Reference the calendar for raid instructions.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Defensively and base activity wise: please keep it solid. Our enemies will love to exploit our absence. If they don't, well, they're silly.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, I do want to say that you all will be missed and I really ask that you do your absolute best while I am absent. Your presence and contribtuions in my time away will be more than appreciated.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: So please, hold down the fort for me.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Trust in your officers-- and, if needs be, give me a nudge and I'll sort things out ASAP.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Schola: just inform cadets there'll be a brief wait; I have a prepared note package to send new inductees, so I can add them remotely and such.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, I do ask that anyone awaiting on a pressing issue please hold it until I return until the 28th. I'll be here and ready to go then.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: I'll check in nightly, more than likely. In addition to which, I'll host the Saturday meeting with all the Ordo at AC around me.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Aye?

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: .. haha.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: That's entertaining. Ok!

[19:07] Corsi Mousehold missed that.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: [19:07] Kytec Switchblade: My car will have working ventrillo, so we should have some public contact if need be, for those of us going.

[19:07] Corsi Mousehold facepalms and add to log.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :]

[19:08] Jake Stoanes shouts: Agreed, have a great time everyone!

[19:08] Jake Stoanes: bring back a wierd looking furry outfit. ._.

[19:08] shippo Coba: O_O

[19:08] Tsume Xiao: Most people bring it there.

[19:09] Jake Stoanes: XD

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Speak freely.

[19:09] shippo Coba: i wanted to go this year D:

[19:09] zanndor Aeon starts arranging parties

[19:09] shippo Coba gave you Alex furcon 09.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: You people.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Lol.

[19:09] zanndor Aeon: NO

[19:10] zanndor Aeon: NO STEEL

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Yeah srsly.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways.

[19:10] zanndor Aeon: NO

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: You guys all rock.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for everything. I will check in.

[19:10] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.