Clicky

Dagger Exonar

Dear Diary, Today I spent 18 hours in the trenches...

Trying to meet as many people as I could so I don't feel like anyone logs on when I log off and let me just say you're all insane and I adore you for it.

The only real thing I noticed about pulling 18 hours in SL was the fact Sera is the only person who really does anything different, it seems everyone else just comes and goes as they please or shows up at random times. It's pretty funny being online when Sera goes to bed, then wakes up six hours later, then goes to work and comes back and you're still there.

Also I've realized that prolonged sleep deprivation leads to some interesting things, like the fact I tend to pick fights when exausted - I'm sorry Vulpo/Keystone for my behavior, it wasn't like me. I was channeling the spirit of Faril I swear.

Also, for having such an awesome uniform we sure do butcher it in different ways, especially when it comes to shoulders. I've always considered there to be no "I" when the uniform goes on, only "we" as the ordo, but seeing such awesome customization really boosts the spirit and injects the creativity that we all come to SL with into our avatars even when in uniform to the point where the uniforms still mean something and hold prestige and rank quite obviously, but are still unique enough to represent that person. In any case my schola graduation was enough to make me strive to be a Praetor (I owe you, Aryte.) and the people I met on duty, and who I continue to see day after day, drive me foward in my duties.

Yeah we all may be pretending to be soldiers floating around with jetpacks and rifles while the rest of SL bashes their avatars together and gets busted for ageplay but damn do I feel proud to defend Titan.

Dagger Out.

PS. This is what it feels like to be an E-1

3376d6d2.jpg