Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 26JUN10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-7 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 26JUN2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY: Armor, war, and Pizza.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Okay, let's get started boys and gals. This will be as humanly brief as possible. I wanted to make sure we had a chance to wrap up and cover some points this week. That, and, routine routine!

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: To begin with-- remember, comments and questions at the appropriate time. Do not interrupt!

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: First up, this week's statistics and commentary:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 305

Cadets: 9

Applicants:

New: 9

Accepted: 2

Denied: 1

In review: 6

Defense: 80

Offense: 9

Allied Assist: 5

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: As a note: nine offensive deployments without my presence or involvement-- that's pretty impressive. Good work. This time last year, we barely got three during my vacation. A lot of growth in quality of command ability. Kudos.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Defensive wise, we've seen a fair increase in intensity of battles-- as expected, the sim transition has brought a lot of TAC back to our shores. All in all, doing an incredible job.

Diplomatic Report:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes for the week:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: In short, TAC hates us. A lot. Instances with TAC continue to be forefront.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Discussions occured earlier today, in which Mercz HC and Ordo command agreed that some political and operational decisions need to be formulated against some of the TAC players-- notably, growing concerns over 2142's abuses in combat situations.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We will be turning a lot of attention toward the growth of the IS over the coming weeks. We have, to date, maintained a lot of steam against the TAC-- even in events where TAC forces significantly outnumbered the IS.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: So again, kudos for your roles in maintaining the IS there.

Divisional Reports

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:04] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:04] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:04] Sosarin Demar shouts: The Apostles have really stepped up to invigorate its core, as well as train those newcomers to the queue. I want to thank you guys and encourage y'all to maintain that level of energy. Wolfshaman Warrior has been working on a sculpted plane model for the aircraft rezzer project -- the premise being an aircraft rezzer placed in the spawn area to invite those without aircraft to engage in the activity. Details are still being hammered out, but a lot of us are excited about this project. Finally, there is the flurry of division-related debates illustrated in the latest "weekly discussion" thread. If you're new to Astra, I recommend checking it out! Thank you. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Umarov?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov?

Terra

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Another busy week for Terra. We have a few open command positions which will be closing up for the decision making process shortly. I'd advise anyone interested to apply as they won't be up much longer. There's a few other smaller issues which will be taken care of after AC comes to a close. I'm also looking for people who are interested in helping with the Unit of the Month outline. A discussion was held last week in regards to the competition aspect and we decided it would be best to change things up a bit. If you'd like to help please post in the discussion thread.

[18:07] Mercury: New contact: Azoth Zsun

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Was typing, sorry.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: On that note I've been a bit scatterbrained this week. Just started college and getting used it it.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus didn't lose many men to AC, so the squad continued to maintain a high, active presence on base.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Corsi for Antesignani: "Steady activity picking up. Looking for one more member for the squad so watching new people. One raid preformed and one training preformed. "

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: No report from Insidiae.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Thatguy for Cohors B: "Activity, again, is in the middle. The Cohors B sweep will comense as soon as we get our new CO. PRF's are getting done, there are one or two PRF's that did not get done, if you are one of these people who requested a PRF and didn't get one, I will do them personally (:O SPECULE). Activites are going up within the squads, and will continue to do so with our new CO. Reminder to all, keep asking for those PRF's, if your CO is being stinky, please contact myself. Thank you!"

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: This concludes me report for Terra.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: my*

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, very good.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports for the evening>

[18:09] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Teichmann.

Munitorum

[18:09] Keller Teichmann shouts: Thought I may as well make a shout, because not many people are a part of Munitorum / attend the meetings (which I'm guilty of as well). I've been working on making some new weapons with a distinctly not-real weapons to help bring some diversity to our armory, hopefully in time for Dis' new armor. The first result of that is on my back (it should rez, not sure about you hotel folks). So, more stuff coming, and feedback in particular is vastly appreciated and very much wanted. These weapons are for you guys. Here's a link to the topic on the forum to keep track of it and pitch your feedback and ideas.

http://forums.ordoim...ons/#entry64323 :>

[18:09] Kytec Switchblade raises hand

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Switchblade?

Anthrocon

[18:11] Kytec Switchblade: Aryte ate all the piza and firefox's laptop is full of inapropriate pictures. ut i made the end of the meeting even tho you're across the room :D

[18:11] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Except we're not at the end. Thank you for the room report.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Hah.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

Tactica

[18:12] Corsi Mousehold: Tactica is still moving forward. Lots of base changes and moves among the community have been taking place and Tactica is already formulating plans. OPur major concern right now has focused on Titan's defense. Tactica members have been taking careful concideration of the recent attacks and watching out for potential holes in the defense and proper ways to defend them efficiently. Always looking for new people to join in the fun.

[18:12] Corsi Mousehold: Ron is working on a final note for our regulations and how we are to perform on and off Titan. New reports have been hitting our folders as well as some bases have been shifting around. If you are a part of a raid team on any of our enemies bases and note something out of the ordinary or new gear, please inform myself or Ron so we can take them into note in our reports. This concludes the Tactica report.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Anything additional this evening?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along! Almost theeere.

Old Business

Keynote Topics

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: First topic this evening: AC.

[18:13] Mercury: New contact: Intus Infinity

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: AC ends tomorrow-- to date, nothing has gone awry here. So thank you all for keeping things under wraps. Very good work defending and deploying against our foes.

[18:14] (COM): Garion Lowenhardt: /r/ TP to meeting room.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Special thanks to all of the officers and other command personnel who've been pulling overtime to make it work.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone here conveys that they miss you guys. We'll see you all soon!

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Next up: update on Disembodied.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: The universal armor is nearly completed-- he is working on pelvis part now, he simply needed clarity on the pelvis piece. As far as I can tell, it seems to be going quite well.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: We should have a release set available in the near future.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: On the initial release, we will be putting a temporary moratorium on modifications to the armor.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: This is to ensure . . well, that Curia doesn't commit seppuku all at the same time.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Questions on that?

[18:18] (COM): Nohime Runner: raises a hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Nohime?

[18:18] Lunus Ferraris raises a paw

[18:18] Nohime Runner shouts: I was curious is there was any word ont he special modifications Mr. Hand was talking out, ie the sand, snow, etc armor

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: That will not be included in the initial deployment. If we wish to explore camo options for deployments, it will be done seperately.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus?

[18:20] Lunus Ferraris: In regards to the temporary inability to mod the armor, does that include being unable to resize the armor?

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Of course not.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Unless you're Arohk. Because it'll be hilarious.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Arokh, rather.

[18:20] Arokh Takakura: D:

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:20] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Mousehold?

[18:21] Corsi Mousehold: Will there be a female version of this armor?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia shakes his Eight Ball.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: The signs aren't looking good.

[18:21] Corsi Mousehold facepalms.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:22] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Wils?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Wiles?

[18:24] Blaze Wiles: will 3rd party items/mods that have been passed prior to the new armour set release be acceptable or will all such ruling be reversed for the new set?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: It will be treated as a reset.

[18:24] Garion Lowenhardt raises hand?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Lowenhardt?

[18:24] Blaze Wiles: thank you sir

[18:24] Garion Lowenhardt: Actually, withdrawn, I'll ask later when it's more pertinent.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Kk.

[18:25] Garion Lowenhardt: ((Like next week.))

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: :dkk

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then. All righty.

[18:25] Garion Lowenhardt raises hand, "Thought of something else."

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:25] Garion Lowenhardt: Will the former policy regarding headgear be changing with the new armor?

[18:25] Garion Lowenhardt: IE pretty lenient as to hats and such as long as they're not too out of theme.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Hm, probably not. Hats aren't a huge deal.

[18:26] Radryl Allen raises his hand.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Last question. Allen?

[18:27] Radryl Allen: Are we going to be permitted to make adaptations to the new helmets? Like I did at the old one to adapt it to my face?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Potentially,

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: We will see.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: All righty then . .

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Let me seeee.

Meeting Closer

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions: I will get it all sorted out . . probably by Tuesday. I have to have time to sit down and do it. So apology for delay. Feel free to send me PRFs and such until Monday at midnight.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Other than thaaat . .

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Raid probably after this!

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: I am running back off. Thank you for the good, albeit brief meeting. Please be sure to embarrass my fiance.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Bai.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.