Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 10JUL10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-7 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 10JUL10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY: Uniforms, Curia/Officers, H7

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: HOKAY.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get started.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: I have absolutely no notes. SO I AM WINGING IT. HOOAH.

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's see what we've got today!

Members: 309

Cadets: 3

Applications

New: 12

Accepted: 1

Denied: 10

Review: 1

Combat

Defensive: 54

Offensive: 10

Allied Assist: 1

Diplomatic Report:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic occurences: absolutely nothing! It is eeriely quiet as of late. Nothing . . at all, is really going on. TAC is simmering over in . . whatever land they're in. However, the first IS meeting in a month or so is scheduled for tomorrow. I am excited to see what comes from that: I am expecting some rebuking against TAC disrespects. Otherwise, all's well on the front.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Oh! As a side note: the EE is officially slated as an allied party to us at this time. We have been on "friendly" terms with them for months, but the matter is official. We will continue working closely with them to ensure their growth and summary assimiliation (invitation) into the evil empire (Iron Symphony).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: The last part was obviously a joke. Just. For the record.

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports for this evening?

[18:03] Sosarin Demar raises hand.

[18:03] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Ah. Mr. Demar. Go right ahead.

Astra

[18:03] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation is minimum to nominal. Business as usual within the division. Training proceeds as normal. Kryo Recreant will be absent next week, so oversight of the Apostles will fall to Karlhockey, Blaze, and myself. New thread up in the forums pertaining to pilot activity -- please give it a read and post your bit. Nohime Runner continues to manage the Apostle aircraft project, with Asuka Zane working on the model. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

Terra

[18:03] FireFox Breed rises a paw for Terra

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Demar. I appreciate your consistent efforts. Mr. Umarov?

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: ...

[18:04] FireFox Breed: my bad

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: :|

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: Another busy week for Terra. Some vacant command positions have been filled and combat has been occuring per the norm. Will hopefully see some more training events now that the command positions are filled. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Keller for Invictus: "Yet another week of high activity amongst the squad. ...Despite filling our vacancies, one candidate retired, though the newest vacancy will be filled shortly."

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: From MikeMurdock for Antesignani: "With Williamca and Zerowinged gone due to RL issues I had to write up this report. Antesignani Did a semi-trianing in New Jessie during the 4th of July and a training on the 9th in Titan. There have been no changes of the gear being made for the squad as of last week."

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: From thatguy for Cohors B: "Cohors B has had low activity, Century activity-wise, though a decent trade off, gaining a full staff for activity. Congrats to those who made it to the Cohors B staff, and along with the full staff, Cohors B will undergo a few changes; rosters will be changed, people will be moved. Be sure to bug your new CO's for PRF's. Part of this delicious breakfast. "

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia sips his tea. "Mm yes~ anyone else?"

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving right along.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up for further discussion this evening?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on!

Keynote Topics

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: A few topics to cover this evening. First up: clarifying Munitorum/Curia approvals for weaponry and the database.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: There has been a degree of confusion in regards to what exactly the new database and shift to the Munitorum/Curia standards entails.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned: "blanket" approvals are no longer granted, and, all weaponry is subject to approval based upon Munitorium guidelines. This includes weaponry lines-- such as TI and ISA.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: The mindset behind this is: just because object A is scripted to our approval, does not mean object B is. Even if it is from the same commercial vendor.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: There is a degree of fairness to this: all Ordo weapons in the Ordo armory undergo approval. As such, we are subverting our own weaponry by allowing for commercial weapons to go unchecked.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: The approval process is simple. A Munitorium representative will log the data from the weapon into the database, and an approval or denial will be stamped to it. That way every individual can quickly and easily reference weaponry that is approved-- in addition to which, locate whether or not the weapon is a "light" or "heavy" weapon, so as to fit within our combat deployment expectations.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: This is not an erase of existing approvals done by Curia. At this time, continue as normal. You will be notified if any formerly approved gear is given a "no" stamp. However, any blanket approved items-- for example: if Milites Bob scripted a gun and we said "your scripts are OK," that does not mean Milites Bob's weapons can be used without being reviewed.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:13] Arokh Takakura raises claw.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakakakakura?

[18:14] Arokh Takakura: As you know, I have 'upscaled' models of common Ordo imperialis issue weapons, such as the Ocsisor, and the benelli m3, both hae slightly ajusted bullets, and upscaled capacity marginally, will these be withdrawn/re-issued and be subject to new legislation?

[18:14] Arokh Takakura shouts: [oops, forgot to shout that]

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: If the basic functioning is the same and the weaponry is within our parameters: tentantively, no.

[18:17] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:17] Corsi Mousehold: Cough Cough MRAR Cough Cough

[18:17] BurrWolf Qin raises his paw about Indirect fire

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Did you have an answer, Xiao?

[18:18] Tsume Xiao shouts: Yes. I have been asking for the past several days on comms and vent "Hey does anyone need weapons tested".

[18:18] Tsume Xiao shouts: I apparently get ignored/no one needs them

[18:18] Tsume Xiao shouts: That Particular weapon has already been pu through they system.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: In short: yes, Corsi. :d

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Word. Qin?

[18:19] Huttser Ishelwood raises paw

[18:19] BurrWolf Qin shouts: The Infurnus Motar is horribley outdated: I'd like to bring my Real World knowlege to building a new one based on this: http://www.militaryf...81mm-mortar.jpg

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I agree and it is underway.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood?

[18:21] Huttser Ishelwood: In regards to vvendors themselves sir, if they wanted to get a set of guns approved could they take them to munitorium together or would it be best to wait for an Ordo member to try and get seperate guns approved indivdually

[18:22] Huttser Ishelwood: ?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Either or. Considering most lines we allow are owned by Ordo members: it won't be a problem!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[18:23] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Stoanes?

[18:24] Jake Stoanes shouts: In regards to authorization by Mutitorium/Curia, are ALL weapons required to go through study by BOTH, or are weapons allowed to be authorized by Munitorium and then worn without Curia approval? I was a little confused by this.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Curia and Munitorum work hand in hand. When you submitted a request, it automatically goes through both.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Submit a request, rather.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: So no: just submit one request. It'll be grabbed by both.

[18:25] Jake Stoanes shouts: Ok, no further question, sir.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic this evening: armor.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Last meeting I announced that we have a nearly completed set of armor by Disembodied. A couple things have occured since then: discussion about the current gear, and discussion about revisions to the set by Disembodied.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: There was some general "omg" outcry about adopting another set of armor, with some complaint as to the appearance. What substantive comments were made were taken to heart and have been adopted as revisions (such as more aggressive boots, beefier leg armor, etc).

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, I want to underline something: every time we've redone armor or adopted a new look . . there was outcry. So I'm sorry, but we move forward. Hah.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: That's not to say complaints will be ignored: if you have honest concern and can point out a revision, let me know. Critique is fine! Talk to me. Not Disembodied.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: As for completion: soon. Disembodied just had a baby. Congratulations to him. :]

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:31] Arokh Takakura raises claw

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Takakakakura?

[18:32] Arokh Takakura shouts: What happens to the current combat armour upon deployment of our new attire? I presume it will be de-commissioned?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: We discussed it at length during the last officer meeting. It is presumably going to be decommissioned and offered up to Niiya. It'll be her choice to surplus it, if she wishes.

[18:33] Arokh Takakura: Roger that.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:33] Kyra Vixen raises her paw.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Vixen?

[18:33] Kyra Vixen shouts: Do you know if there are plans to create a set of digitigrade leg armor for the new set of armor?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: There will be digititwhatevergrade leg armor.

[18:34] Kyra Vixen: Thank you, sir.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, there will be backpack choices as unlocks, to allow folks to choose between "I want a jetpack . . " or "I want this pack . ."

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else?

[18:35] Nrom Normandy raises his hand.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Normandy?

[18:35] Nrom Normandy shouts: Will these backpacks be collectable, sir?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, but you can only wear one!

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Lol.

[18:35] Nrom Normandy snaps his fingers.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Sim Build / Havoc 7 Flop / Combat / Chronus.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Sim build: the current build is going to be demolished here in the coming days and replaced with a temporary battlefield-- the reasoning? The current build absolutely sucks and combat is still waning.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which: more prims for the new permanent build in the sky.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: As for design for the "temp" build. Hell if I know. It will literally probably be a battlefield with artillery holes, trenches, bunkers. Just something gritty to keep us busy until the real one is ready to play.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. That means living in tents and camping for a few weeks. Haha.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. That means living in tents and camping for a few weeks. Haha.

[18:38] Arokh Takakura raises claw

[18:38] BurrWolf Qin: Smores!

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Chronus will be moved soon. I placed a request in today, after receiving confirmation that it was possible to move.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: We were idly wondering if Havoc 7 would be "oo, sim crossing fixed!"

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Instead it broke everything and sucks miserably.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:40] Vilkacis Mason raises a hand.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: AUTOBOT?

[18:40] Arokh Takakura raises claw

[18:40] Vilkacis Mason: Where could I find more info about that? I figure it's better to read through a run-down somewhere than make you explain it all here.

[18:40] Vilkacis Mason: About Havok 7.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Oooh.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Uhhm! Anyone?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: . . I think there's a post on the forums about it.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I'll try (or someone please find it) for him.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Takakakakura?

[18:42] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:42] Vilkacis Mason: I will look. Thank you.

[18:42] Arokh Takakura: Put a few imperial guard leman russ's out, and some barracks and make it like a deployment! >:) (The temp base)

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Hahah.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[18:43] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:43] Typhon Perun: It's in regards to VIlk's question sir. I just did a search on the forums and didn't find the thread, however in short it was LLs attempt to upgrade the servers, which didn't work to my knowledge.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Indeedly do. Lukin?

[18:44] Steeltael Lykin: Sir, Will current training facilities and other high altitude locations remain intact?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Yep.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Movin' on.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Curia survey: check notices if you have no idea what that is! It closes tomorrow. Please participate! I appreciate feedback. :D

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Neeext up~

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Civilian group overhaul: I will be publishing the regulations for the civilian group change up and seeking out staffing for the administration. A senior NCO or officer will be tasked to becoming . . essentially the supreme lord of civilians.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: I will take it via application, so, just keep an eye open for a forum post in the next couple of days.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:48] Sebris Montpark raises paw

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Montpark?

[18:49] Sebris Montpark shouts: Sir, Reguarding the Curia Survey, as recently enlisted myself, should I still be aware of it? I have not seen notice of one.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Yep! You can still access it: open notices in the main Ordo group.

[18:50] Sebris Montpark: Ah. I see it, Thank you, Sir.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Annd next up:

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Within forty-eight hours (presumably, durp), I will be releasing a comprehensive explanation to a rebalance effort in the way that Ordo enforcement is done. Specifically, adjusting the roles of command and Curia so that there is a more decentralized, even distribution.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: This will see a re-empowerment of officers in the way of day to day rule enforcement, with clarification on the actual powers provided to officers as policing agents. Although Curia's position is not being weakened, Curia is going to be (and is) refocussed on the "district attorney/judge" aspect of enforcement.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: This should not only provide greater levels of discretion, but take a lot of burden off of Curia.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Although officers have /always/ had the authority to enforce, it is a rarely exercized ability-- this document will explain why and provide a solution to it.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: My goal here is to make enforcement more community appealing: rather than punishment and regulation enforcement being seen as an "outsider," officers within a unit will have the primary responsibility of maintaining order for their unit.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Curia, on the other hand, will be the investigative, prosecutorial, and judging party.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: CIRs, for example, should be treated as direct petitions of the Curia court-- they can and will be sent down to an officer if the subject matter is deemed to be outside of the scope of Curia.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Of course, maintenance of order will still be ultimately Curia's position. This can be exercised directly, or through . . for example, punitive measures against officers who are derelict in their duty of maintaining regulations.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: Roger that.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: in a sense.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: that makes our job even harder.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: rather than disciplining a numerii.

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: we now have to discipline arrogant officers.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: You're dismissed from the meeting.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: However, for the most part, this will greatly empower Curia to provide tailored service, rather than being bogged down with trivial tasks.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: As for Mr. Takakura's comments: presuming that Curia knows best for Terra, over a Terra officer, is foolish. Why should a Terra officer be powerless to punish those within their unit, because all of that power has been centralized into Curia?

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: With most officers reaching a year or more in experience, it is unfounded to believe that an officer is incapable of determining solutions for infractions and t hat Curia, as a third party, should be solely relied on to deal with incidents. It is insulting to officers and insulting to the division.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Curia will maintain the powers that is currently has, and then some.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: What will vary, is the fact that officers will be expected to take accountability in order maintanence, rather than being forced to refer everything to Curia.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Questions.

[19:05] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin.

[19:05] Steeltael Lykin shouts: Sir, Would this mean that, for example , Within the B Cohor's. That the officers (in this example only thatguy?) Would have the ability to enforce and chastise offenses? , What are the limits a Century CO would have?

[19:06] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: As an officer, Thatguy would be responsible for maintenance of order. Yes. He will be a front line bureaucrat. Interpreting regulations when a situation is run into. Limitations will be explained entirely within the policy post. In short, you can expect that the tiers of enforcement will be graduated-- think of it in real terms: police cannot permanently effect someone's situation without a judge's approval. Curia is that judge. Police can, however, make your day rather inconvienent.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Perun?

[19:10] Typhon Perun: Just to be sure while thatguy will be able to disapline those under him, it is also say the responibility of the century COs duty to do the same to those under them given those guidelines?

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: NCOs have different powers. They are not policy originators. That, again, will be more clearly defined in the policy post. IF you are an NCO, you are a limited jurisdiction enforcer.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Let me paint a picture for everyone to better explain why this is so important:

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Although, yes, a degree of arbitrariness is created by placing more investment in the officer level enforcement, a degree of humanity is also invested into it. Line officers are here, day to day, on permanent beats within the culture of the group: a Terra officer knows what is best for Terra. An Astra officer knows what is best for Astra. They are able to exercise discretion in a situation based upon innate knowledge of the fabric of that division and the group.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: I do not expect every scenario to be handled the same: if an officer is present for a group of Numerii making jokes and being roudy, but determines it to be safe and within parameters-- fine, the officer is accepting responsibility for that. He or she is determining that the gathering is positive and improving the atmosphere of the group and is willing to suffer the heat if he or she is incorrect.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: By reality, every regulation will never be followed directly to the T in every scenario. You cannot. It is inhuman. In reality-- police are not going to ticket you every time you speed. Nor are you going to be arrested every time you create a public disturbance: because police have /discretion/.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Discretion is what makes policing human. It is what allows an enforcing agent to determine whether or not a scenario is necessary to stamp out.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: I think my officers deserve discretion. I think the group deserves discretion.

[19:17] Disraeli Calderwood claps.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: That is not to say that you should spam gestures: it is against the rules. But it also against the rules to steal. But if you take a candybar out of the store on accident, a police officer is not going to tackle you.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Same thing: if you accidentally play a gesture from time to time, a Curia agent shouldn't jump out of the bushes and beat you with a baton.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: If you do it purposefully and intentionally to create a nuisance: then expect a baton.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: When it boils down to it, I believe officers as the primary source of enforcement with Curia able to exercise the same powers--but with special attention to being /judges/, rather than gun wielding supercops--is best for the group, in order to maintain order, and maintain a positive, fun atmosphere.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: If you disagree, I'm happy to hear why.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Comments?

[19:20] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[19:22] Steeltael Lykin: A comment Sir, Accident's happen. Hotkey's get hit, Sometimes people die. or get flashbanged. I feel it important to remember that the willfullness or intent to malice is the primary factor in deciding someones punishment or disciplinary action.

[19:22] Steeltael Lykin: In my opinion. correct me if wrong and I will stand humbled.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: There are two parts to every crime: the body of the crime, and the culpability. Willfullness is the culpability.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any other comments or questions?

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: In closing, then. Four years ago when we were less than a hundred strong: having a centralized third party to run our policing entirely made a lot of sense. Now we're nearly three, four times that size. We either expand Curia to the point that it's a gigantic bureaucracy, or we provide officers the powers they've always had and should've used.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Officers deserve the opportunity to prove they can play the role of police, with Curia overlooking and providing the judicial and prosecutorial powers they've always had, but have not used. Officers will receive instruction and details to ensure their success: if it turns out to be a failure, fine, we'll expand Curia and see how a centralized approach treats us.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: That's all from me. Any topics to bring up?

[19:26] Karlhockey Forte: Can we pull out stun batons again? :D

[19:27] Steeltael Lykin raises his paw....again.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[19:27] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand.

[19:28] Steeltael Lykin shouts: Sir, I have been dabbling with a idea for awhile now. And this meeting might be a good time to broach the subject. But I feel competition can bring a group of comrades together, And have toyed with the idea of a bi yearly round of "Games" in the spirit of the ?Olympics or gladitorial contests. I'd love to hear the opinions of those present here today.

[19:29] Typhon Perun: /ao on

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: I would be completely fine with that. Provided there's like a "who can make Aryte the best coffee" contest.

[19:30] Disraeli Calderwood: You're drinking tea, sir.

[19:31] Steeltael Lykin: So then sir, Can I use my connections in the coffee world to send you various exotic and exciting coffee's?

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Feel -- what.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:32] Steeltael Lykin: as bribes of course.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Open a post, maybe? I'd like to roll on this idea.

[19:32] Disraeli Calderwood: "Gratuities."

[19:32] Exterminatus Footman: Pinion coffee is the best.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Who was next? Wolfshaman.

[19:32] Steeltael Lykin: Yes sir. I will post something in General

[19:32] Typhon Perun: Irish coffee

[19:32] WolfShaman Warrior: I have a couple quick things on Defense.

1: I'd like to direct people's attention to a thread created by Guardsman Bleac. I'd like to highlight the High rez, HD quality Tactical Maps provided: http://forums.ordoim...-titan-defense/

2: Please Mind the Red Zone.

Thank you.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else?

[19:34] Maza Rau raises his hand

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Rau?

[19:34] Maza Rau: What'd I miss?

[19:34] Trinity Heckroth: (rofl)

Meeting Closer

[19:35] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions posted in a bit. Good meeting. Thank you all for your input. And you all said this'd be short. Lol.

[19:35] Aryte Vesperia: Raid soon. Muskets, maybe?

[19:35] Aryte Vesperia: Muskets.

[19:35] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[19:35] Garion Lowenhardt: Yesssssss.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.