Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 17JUL10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-7 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 17JUL10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY: Ordo QP bank, Campaign, Uniforms, Build and more

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Obligatory starter: Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Also if you IM me during the meeting I will mute you and probably forget I did.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Then you'll be forced to communicate with me through Ventrilo IMs, which I hate a lot, and will probably delete your account.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Then you're well on your way to joining Vanguard.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Don't be that guy.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 305

Cadets: 3

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 0

Denied: 11

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: 77

Offensive: 11

Allied Assist: 4

Diplomatic Report:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic occurences: major IS meeting last weekend, resulting in the induction of Proxima to the Iron Symphony.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: EE is . . teetering close to enlisting as well. They sort of kind of have, but not officially.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: VAC is exploring the prospects.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind membership in the IS does not mean it's an alliance-- in VAC's case, we'd probably still spar off with them, whenever their sim is actually open.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: In other news . .

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:03] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:03] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Doctor Demar.

Astra

[18:04] Sosarin Demar: More or less of a lull this week. Apostle Commander Kryo Recreant has returned from hiatus and is recouping. Projects still in the pipeline, be it a new standard weapon or aircraft rezzer thinger.

Numinous from the Apostles reports: "This week has been a busy week for the apostles, getting new cadets trained and a new aircraft built and its flight scripts done. Anticipate it entering its beta phase before this time next week."

That concludes this week's report for Astra.

Terra

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Excellente.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sir Umarov?

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: I don't have a lot of general Terra news aside from a lot of alpha slots open. Whoever's interested should send the squad CO's or XO's a message or check on the forums for position openings. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Keller for Invictus: "Another high week of activity, with the squad taking part in several raids as well as leading their own. With myself going to be more or less out of commission for the next week, Teron Gray and Zanndor Aeon will be managing the squad and keeping it active. Addendum: I must stress that there is a chain of command in Terra - if someone has an issue with my squad's behavior or their performance in combat, they are more then welcome to take it up with myself or one of the XOs - I do not bite." (Keller lies, he's a shark. They hug with their mouths :C)

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Corsi/Zerowinged? for Antesignani: "Wow, ok. Antesignani is currently sitting on four open slots (jesus. . ) considering a new mandate by the Imperator. If you are interested in joining, please contact the squad CO [Zerowinged Vasiliev] or the current XO [Corsi Mousehold]. Two trainings preformed and activity was alright for this week, could be better but it wasn't that bad. We are still waiting for the XCR to be released, expecting it to be released. . . Whenever Keller gets done with it."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Insidiae is in search of a new in-house scripter as Zabimato Outlander has resigned from Ordo. Due to the recent increase in squad caps, the squad is currently looking at 4 new openings and will be initiating a recruiting drive over the next week."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Thatguy for Cohors B: "More PRF's getting done, as well as some trainings. Other than that, the Cohors B sweep went on, Cohors B inactives were moved to Cohors C, Cohors B rosters should be changed soon. Important!: if you were moved to Cohors C, and are becoming active with Ordo, please contact me. Another note, there will be a Cohors B meet and greet this Sunday at 4pm SLT, after the officer meeting."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: And from myself for the Adiutor Staff: "Still looking for some assistance on the outline I was working on. It's a difficult task to do alone and I've been busy with school. There's a good chance I may lose interest if I can't find any serious help so I encourage those interested to leave a post in the discussion thread.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for terra.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Cool beans. Thanks.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Moving on.

Keynote Topics

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: The current set up that we are utilizing seems to quickly be gathering acclaim. Over the last couple of days, substantive defenses have increased dramatically. Notably, a large 2142 incursion attempted to best us a couple nights ago. The enemy mentioned that they had a great deal of fun—even when the odds were heavily against them.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Although this design is rather temporary, it seems to be fitting the bill for the time being. Thank you Mr. Lucerne and Mr. Tretiak for helping on the set up process; especially Mr. Lucerne, you really hammered out the changes in short accord.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, the request for Chronus to be moved has been submitted. There has been no action on the matter as of yet. I really am not expecting much expediency after it took a couple weeks just for them to answer on whether or not it was acceptable to move.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: As for the new permanent build—I really like what I am seeing. The combined efforts have increased in pace, and I really look forward to being able to put the set up in to use.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: So thank you to all workin' on that!

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:13] Niiya Narayan raises a hand

[18:13] Arokh Takakura raises claw.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr/Ms Narayan?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: (CAN'T FIND YOU IN CROWD)

[18:15] Niiya Narayan: When will it be finished? ...no seriously... Just saying that please don't IM us asking when it's gonna be done (except you Aryte). We're working hard on it, but we do have other commitments to balance too. kthx!

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: I know it'll be finished!

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Takakkakakkaura?

8:15] Arokh Takakura: May I be seated?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Well. Sure.

[18:16] Lestat Umarov raises a brow

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:16] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Me. Tretiak?

[18:17] Agares Tretiak: Err. Actually...I'll ask it outside of the meeting. Sorry. D:

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Well ok.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Next up!

[18:17] Jonstud Runner raises paw

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in the Curia survey last week. I received a fair number of respondents. The data that we compiled was varied—it is obvious that there’s a mixed perception.

[18:17] Jonstud Runner: Is Cohors C4 inactive members? If so, I am now active and planned to be for a while.

[18:18] Jonstud Runner: oops

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Jonstud-- see Typhon.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: . I imagine that this is based upon interaction with Curia. I should have gathered background data to better understand the settings in which individuals built their perceptions. However, it seems the greatest areas of concern will largely be remedied with the focus on officer enforcements—timeliness and personability.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: The full compilation of the surveys will be provided to Curia. Data will be provided to the group at large here in the not-so-distant future.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: The next survey is not yet prepared. It will likely focus on a division administration—such as Terra.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Please do participate! These are great opportunities to voice your opinion. Although the Ordo isn’t quite a democracy, the benevolent dictator in me does enjoy your input. Haha.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Next up, then.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: For about a month now we have been whispering during the meeting about making a modification to the unlock system. This modification is something that we will be going forward with now. Over the next couple of weeks, the administrative and technical sides will be implemented.

[18:23] Xayvien Rau sheds a tear.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: What you can all expect is the end of using “unlock points.” Instead, quality points (QP) will be expendable as a currency. Each item will have a specific cost—instead of thresholds where you need X amount of QP for an unlock point, you will spend X amount of QP to unlock an item.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: For example, let’s say Milites Bob has 500 QP and a jetpack is 300 QP. Milites Bob can expend 300 of his QP to buy the jetpack. But that will leave him with 200 QP. The amount will no longer remain stagnant: it will deplete with purchases.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Current individuals with high QP levels will be compensated for unused unlocks, but existing QP levels will be wiped and replaced based upon the types of unlocks.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: We currently have not worked out the costs for items—but the points will be relative. For example, if the rough average of heavy weapon cost is 300ish, then we’ll compensate an individual about that amount for a secondary unlock, et cetera.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: The full list of changes will be posted as soon as the officers finish debating and chewing on the point levels. hinthintofficersgopost.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:27] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:28] Corsi Mousehold: Wouldn't the new setup change the Master of Honors title?

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, it will.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: You can keep it-- which reminds me I need to give it to you.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Or, award it to you.

[18:28] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mista' Stoanes?

[18:29] Jake Stoanes: I believe i may have brought this up at the last meeting, but there is the matter of unlock merits. How will the unlocks be impacted from them?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The auto-unlock will be changed to a high QP pay out.

[18:30] Kitten Jenkins raises paw.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Jenkins?

[18:31] Kitten Jenkins: So, just to make sure I understand this. We won't be able to save up QP after a purchase?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Well, sure you can.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: You just need to re-earn it.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: You can save up your QP to go buy a 9000 QP item.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: But then you're giving me that QP to deposit in my fake bank and I'm never giving it back.

[18:32] Azoth Zsun: o/

[18:32] Kitten Jenkins: Ah, alright.

[18:32] Nikki4 Aquitaine: o/

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: But you can earn more.

[18:32] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Oh god.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Azoth?

[18:32] Azoth Zsun shouts: does it collect interest?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Lol no.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Nikki.

[18:32] Nikki4 Aquitaine shouts: Will these points be transferable? Can I pay milities bob 5qp to clean my boots?

[18:33] Trinity Heckroth raises her hand

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I CONSIDERED that, but it is potential for corruption and . . moderating trade would result in like. ORDO SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION. Which'd suck.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Heckroth?

[18:33] Trinity Heckroth: What about QPCD's? What kinda rates can we get on those?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Very funny.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: That'll be a QP OD.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: -35QP.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks.

[18:34] Trinity Heckroth: D:

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:34] Gulliver Carpool pouts he got skipped.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Oh

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Carpool?

[18:34] Gulliver Carpool: Azoth asked my question.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: You people. Lol.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Armor update: the set is being tweaked a bit more. Digitigrade legs were completed yesterday. Helmets are underway. Legs complete. Chest piece modified a bit to turn the Ordo logo on back into a faint engraving. The goal is to have it out this week. RIGHT DISEMBODIED?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: He's AFK.

[18:35] Trinity Heckroth: He said tuesday at the latest when i asked

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: With the release, we are also looking for the updated Scholaboard and such. Some minor changes to note: rank will be worn facing forward now, with unit emblems on shoulder still.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: The next set to be worked on is still up in the air. It depends on what references are completed first. I am trying desperately not to be vain, but the references for my armor are gorgeous and omgIwantit. ;_;

[18:36] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:37] Lestat Umarov: Can I try it first this time? :V

[18:37] Typhon Perun raises a ear.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: No. Just for asking. No.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:37] Lestat Umarov: :

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lykin?

[18:38] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:38] Steeltael Lykin: Are the digitigrade legs a attachment for preexiting digi legs. Or complete digilegs much like the ASI ones I am wearing now?

[18:39] Steeltael Lykin: pre-existing*

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I was really tired but I think they're a more emcompassing . . sorta pre-existing? I'd have to look again.

[18:39] Trinity Heckroth: theyre armor only.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[18:41] Typhon Perun shouts: I was wondering about the rank locations, we already have them on the side with the new Class A's and BDUs, this will remain or wil it change with one or both to match the armor like before when it was all on the arm?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: All will remain the same, except the armor.

[18:41] Typhon Perun: I see thank you sir.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Movin' on.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Campaign:

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: TAC and a consolidated, single campaign seem to really be falling by the wayside with enemy activity. The next collection of days that I have off, I will be calling an extended deployment routine and spending a couple days leading extended raids on every target we can find.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: We’ll spend two or three days running eight hour cycle deployments.

Which’ll probably result in getting banned because people get whiney over fighting these days, but hey, it’ll be fun anyways. Haha.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:43] Disembodied Hand: (perfect time for baby to get me to go AFK, lul, Yesah as trinity said Im aiming for tuesday at very latest)

[18:43] Disembodied Hand: (sry for delaY)

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks!

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight’s promotion and merit cycle will probably be pretty meaty, and properly so. I have to say, again, I am very impressed with everyone as of late—well, not that I’m not usually, but there’s just a lot of great things coming out of the group as of late.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: A big high five to all of the newer members and our NCOs. Hell, our officers too. I’m very impressed with you all and really appreciate all of your efforts.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: We’re really going to keep this momentum up. This week we pruned off a few individuals: mostly several super inactives and some harsh personalities. Regrettable to see folks go, but it was for the best.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: On that same tangent of “for the best,” I want to reinforce something: the Ordo is definitely a “benevolent dictatorship” in the sense that, well, we do not really have any sort of controlled democracy. When it gets down to the grindstone, I’m more than able to exercise complete tyranny. But that’s really not what I want to do or intend to ever do: I love your input. It isn’t by my action alone that this group is great. It is through your input and your help.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: (Complete tyranny = me at 7 AM without coffee w hen people IM me as I log on to clear IMs.)

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo is not “Aryte’s” group. I founded it, I lead it. But I lead it for you guys. It is your group. The Ordo is ours. You're all shareholders.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: That isn't another banking joke. So don't even.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: One thing I do want to note is I apologize if I’ve been aloof as of late. It’s unusual for me to be disconnected, but things have been preoccupying me. Notably, the fact next week is pretty important for me, haha.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: One thing I do want to note is I apologize if I’ve been aloof as of late. It’s unusual for me to be disconnected, but things have been preoccupying me. Notably, the fact next week is pretty important for me, haha.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: On that note: starting tomorrow I will be spending seven days with Keller on vacation. I will have contact—not a lot will change, just expect me to be pretty preoccupied with spending time with 'em.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I will pop in from time to time and check in. The usual. Keller will also be reachable. Feel free to nudge me if you see me on and need to talk to ‘em. Or vice versa.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:51] Azoth Zsun: \o

[18:51] Genostrike Sautereau raises his hand

[18:51] Azoth Zsun shouts: Does that mean your going to Canadaland?

[18:51] Keller Teichmann: Other way around. :>

[18:51] Azoth Zsun: awww

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Sautueruereau?

[18:52] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:52] Genostrike Sautereau shouts: Just want to say D'awwwww i hope you both have a great time don't worrie about us :P

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Thank ya'.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:53] Steeltael Lykin: Keller told me about some of the time involved in making the trip. And I'd like to donate toward the costs pf having SeaWorld transport him. Where woyuld I do that?

[18:53] Keller Teichmann: ...............

[18:53] Xayvien Rau: Seaworld is currently ocupied with Sylver.

[18:53] thatguy Andel: LOL

[18:53] DarkHades Demonia chuckle

[18:53] Huttser Ishelwood: xD

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: I actually chuckled.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: But you're demoted.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

Open Floor

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor. Topics?

[18:55] Aelus Janus: Chronus.

[18:55] Jonstud Runner: o/

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Covered earlier.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Jonstud?

[18:55] Xayvien Rau: Since you'll be ocupied with Keller, when people ask, should I just instruct them you have 'Gone Fishing?'

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien lol.

[18:56] Jonstud Runner: how do we know how many qp we have?

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Click the blue screen in the armory. :]

[18:56] Kryo Recreant raises a hand.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Recreant?

[18:57] Kryo Recreant: Is that bloody big bubble we have out there necessary, sir?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Hell yes it is.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Protects us from harmful UV rays.

[18:57] Niiya Narayan: XD

[18:57] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:57] Kryo Recreant: But it's fat and ugly.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:57] Kryo Recreant whispers: It reminds me of myself. ._.

[18:57] Steeltael Lykin: I support the bubble. It is epic...and furthermore is usoing the generator from the mega cannon of doom.

[18:57] Steeltael Lykin: using..

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:57] Aelus Janus: The bubble is ugly, in my opinion.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Bubble remains.

[18:58] Aelus Janus: Yes sir.

[18:58] Arokh Takakura: The bubble protects us from the warp-storm.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: If only to spite you, Aelus. Mwaha~

Promotions:

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions:

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: All will be posted tonight. Nearly done.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: But one special mention before we run off.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to Ron Bleac, who has been tapped to step up and fulfill the role of Evocati, taking over the vacancy created by Sera Otoro's self-initiated step back.

[18:59] Steeltael Lykin applauds

[18:59] Arokh Takakura claps.

[18:59] Numinous Foxdale shouts: HAZZAH!

[18:59] Arokh Takakura: Oop, sorry.

[18:59] Corsi Mousehold claps

[19:00] Huttser Ishelwood claps

[19:00] Maverick Garfield claps.

[19:00] Disembodied Hand claps and whispers to azoth beside him "you know Christoph thought I was Ron once, that practicly makes me Evocati"

[19:00] Jake Stoanes claps

[19:00] Typhon Perun golf claps.

[19:00] Kitten Jenkins claps. "Grats!"

[19:00] Kryo Recreant blinks, then applauds heartily.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: He definitely isn't here, but I am sure he appreciates it.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Please send him IMs and call him a Murlock.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: He loves it.

[19:00] Gulliver Carpool: What the hell is a Murlock?

[19:00] thatguy Andel: WHAT?!

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Google it.

[19:00] Jake Stoanes: Don't ask questions.

[19:00] Jake Stoanes: ㋡

[19:00] Keller Teichmann: The only Level 80 Elite murlock in existence.

Meeting Closer

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: With that said. Raid'll be called up shortly and promotions posted in a bit. I'll be around getting ready for stuff n' such.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mm'kay. Dismissed and thank you for a good, kind of slapstick goofy meeting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.