Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Typhon Perun

Terra Cohors B Meeting

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Typhon Perun / E-6 / Antesignani, Cohors B Adj

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 18JUL10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: 1st Cohors B Meet & Greet

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

[16:01] thatguy Andel: Alright. Lets get started here.

[16:01] thatguy Andel: I would like to thank all of you who decided to show up.

[16:02] thatguy Andel: I'm sorry about the short notice, though these will probably start being every three weeks or so, depending on how much we need them.

[16:03] thatguy Andel: Also, Century meetings will be more frequent, and I encourage you to make each one.

[16:03] thatguy Andel: There have been changes with the Cohors B roster, as you will probably notice

[16:04] zanndor Aeon gave you Taunt thatguy with bacon v1.1 (wear).

[16:04] thatguy Andel: All of the Cohors B inactives have been piled up in a list and have been sent off to Aryte/FireFox to change the rosters

[16:04] thatguy Andel: On top of that, a few people have been moved around in the squads to even out the activity (none of you in here were moved around).

[16:05] thatguy Andel: I'm not sure when, but Aryte will get the rosters fixed on the forums. With full active rosters, we will be able to start more Century activities.

[16:06] thatguy Andel: This will include more raids, trainings, and even recruitment throughout second life sims (which I am still getting through to Aryte about)

[16:06] Zerowinged Vasiliev is Online

[16:06] thatguy Andel: My idea for Centuries are to use them to recruit more people from outside the second life military community. The reason behind this, is that there are only about 14 or 15 in each Century now

[16:07] thatguy Andel: (Due to theinactives being transfered)

[16:07] thatguy Andel: If you have any input on this, please raise your hand now (suggestions are gracefully accepted :D).

[16:08] Bizcut Vanbrugh raises hand

[16:08] thatguy Andel: Yes, Bizcut?

[16:09] Bizcut Vanbrugh: During my time in another millitary i had started an initive in some RP sims to garner more recuits from outside the combat community

[16:09] thatguy Andel: Thar sounds like a good idea

[16:09] Bizcut Vanbrugh: we did this by developing a faction and presenting the best possible face in that community

[16:09] thatguy Andel: That, rather

[16:10] Bizcut Vanbrugh: i would be happy to help in that area if it goes forward

[16:10] thatguy Andel: Excellent

[16:11] thatguy Andel: I was thinking we could probably assign each Century a general recruitment location

[16:11] thatguy Andel: As in a group of sims in which they would hand out Ordo flyers and whatnot for some kind of time frame

[16:12] Steeltael Lykin raises hand

[16:12] thatguy Andel: Steel?

[16:12] Steeltael Lykin: It may be deemed unacceptable in many RP sim's to openly recruit for your military. A through check of the rules regarding this would definitely be in order to avoid and potential conflicts. The last thing we need is for the Ordo t be seen as solicters or door to door salesman.

[16:14] thatguy Andel: This may be true, though I could speak with some admins at the SWRP sims (as I know a few IRL)

[16:15] Steeltael Lykin raises paw again

[16:15] thatguy Andel: Anyways. This would be a great idea activity-wise.

[16:15] thatguy Andel: Steel?

[16:16] Steeltael Lykin: As to the idea, I think it may prove beneficial for us to write up a official proposal regarding recruitment activities. With input from our individual centuries.

[16:17] thatguy Andel nods.

[16:19] thatguy Andel: Alright. That sounds do-able. I would like to make an announcement from the Alpha Squads: There are spots open in every Alpha squad, if you're interested please contact the Alpha CO's.

[16:21] thatguy Andel: Lestat would also like me to bring up the idea of the 'Unit of the Month' (which will be renamed). Though this idea was created for the Alpha squads, the Legates would like to bring the idea of it into Cohors B.

[16:21] Bizcut Vanbrugh raises hand

[16:21] thatguy Andel: Bizcut?

[16:21] Bizcut Vanbrugh: can you go over exactly what that is? how it will be figued and so on ?

[16:22] thatguy Andel: Yes, that was what I was about to do. :P

[16:22] Bizcut Vanbrugh: sorry

[16:23] thatguy Andel: No problem. The origional idea of the Unit of the Month was to have different activities for each Century to do

[16:24] thatguy Andel: These would include combat against eachother, some kind of tactic objective to achieve against another century, etc

[16:25] thatguy Andel: Though, this idea started to change with time, as it was seen as a bad idea. Lestat and a few others, including myself, are starting to adjust the Unit of the Month

[16:26] thatguy Andel: We are thinking of different things for each Century to do, in order to gain some kind of points. Giving each Century the chance to obtain it.

[16:26] thatguy Andel: There is a topic in the forums where you may post your ideas of how this should be carried out

[16:27] thatguy Andel: Please feel free to post!

[16:27] thatguy Andel: Any questions or comments?

[16:27] Bizcut Vanbrugh raises hand

[16:27] thatguy Andel: Bizcut?

[16:28] Bizcut Vanbrugh: is there any bennifit to getting this ?

[16:28] thatguy Andel: Yes.

[16:29] Sasami Zwilling is Online

[16:29] Theodore Belgar: i have to go afk..girls just found a snake in the basement..sorry

[16:29] thatguy Andel: With each objective, there will probably be a Century merit for gaining it (as in the whole Century would unlock this merit) and for who ever wins the entire thing will gain something. Lestat mentioned getting a new banner, some kind of weapon, we really aren't sure yet.

[16:29] zanndor Aeon: haha

[16:31] thatguy Andel: But again, there is a topic on the forums in which you can post your ideas and whatnot

[16:32] thatguy Andel: I'll now make the meeting open floor, please raise your hand if you have anything you would like to bring up.

[16:32] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[16:33] thatguy Andel: Nope?

[16:33] thatguy Andel: Alright then.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire is Online

[16:34] thatguy Andel: That would conclude this meeting. It seems we don't have a lot of people here for a raid or a training, though next time, I'll be expecting a larger audiance. D:<.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.