Clicky

Morten Hassanov

Ordo Notifications of denial

Hey there,

Ive just got the standard 'Notification of Denial' notecard when i tried to re-join Ordo.

I just think there should be more specific feedback to people when they are denied, especially so they dont waste their time re-applying and dont annoy anyone having to read their applications again and the applicant can consider where else they can enlist.

Any thoughts?

Also, it says 7 days before someone can re-apply.

It took 5 days to get a denial and will take 7 more days on top of that to try again.

Are these waits designed to flush out those that will just apply anywhere?

The 7 days is just to give reviewers a break in the waves of apps that pop up that need to go under review.

As for the 5 days to get a denial it was either something that had just been in wait to be looked at or they were weighing the pros and cons. As for those who just apply anywhere i think there is an age period that helps wack off some extra layers.

Usually it can take a few trys to get in but once ya do you usually will enjoy the time there. Hard work always pays off :)