Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 24JUL10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-7 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 24JUL10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY: Uniforms soon, Geno, Coffee, Raids, Civilian Overseer

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter: Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get started.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will keep this meeting pretty fast paced and light this evening. I am still on vacation-y, sorta. Going to run off promptly after this gathering to spend more time with Keller. So pardon me if I am curt this evening!

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Statistics:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Members: 305

Cadets: 4

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 2

Denied: 13

Review: 1

Combat

Defensive: 77

Offensive: 15

Allied Assist: 6

Diplomatic Report:

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic occurences this week have been curious. Early this week there were indications that the new IS group Proxima had summarily disbanded. Thankfully, that is not so-- it appears a translation error kind of provided a bad summary of events. Proxima is not disbanded, but they are rebuilding and revising some things.

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:03] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:03] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand

Astra

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

[18:03] Sosarin Demar: A few folks in the training queue and the Apostles are on the job. Speaking of the Apostles, discussion pertaining to structural reform is on the forums. Ethan Schuman is stepping up to organize and analyze Astra's present projects. Please go to him if you have something in the pipeline. Any questions, please direct them to him or myself. We'll keep y'all posted as things progress. That's it for Astra this week.

Terra

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Rozenstrauch?

[18:04] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: From Keller for Invictus: This week is starting to pick up, lost more activity around base. Which leads Invictus raids are becoming more frequent. Two raids have been led this week one on Raven Raiders which resulted in 21 (Yes... 21) nukes being launched. The second raid will be on Friday (yesterday) and I'm looking forward to the slaughter.

[18:05] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: Very active week this week. Ante taking a presence on a large number of the raids this week as well as assisting in training and defensive deployments. Quite a bit of tank deployments on defense as well. Training was performed twice this week. Oh yeah and we would like to formally welcome Afevis Sodertelge as our newest member of the squad. We still have two slots open in the squad so if you want to try and apply, please speak with Zerowinged Vasiliev the current CO or Corsi Mousehold the standing XO.

[18:05] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: From myself for Insidiae: Over the course of the week I've begun work on the squad's doctrine, about 1/3 completed in that regard. Initiatives are also being taken to improve overall unit cohesion and morale. Beyond that, the squad's armory is now complete and we have four empty slots to fill, given the recent squad member cap expansion.

[18:05] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: From fatguy for Cohors B: Not a lot of people showed up to the Cohors B meet, though there was still a lot to be said in the meet. There are Century trainings/raids/meets planned up the road. Please keep bugging your CO's for PRFs, I love to watch them squirm! Another reminder: If you were transfered to Cohors C, and have come back to become active, please contact me.

[18:06] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: And that concludes Terra reports for this week.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports this evening?

[18:07] Ron Bleac raises hand.

Tactica

[18:08] Ron Bleac shouts: Tactica has been slow, as per usual. Having stepped into my Evocati position in the Guard, my workload is looking at.. increasing substantially. How much, I don't know yet. But I'll keep you guys updated. As you can see from the forums today, there's now a public section of the Tactica forum. Expect a couple of things to pop into there!

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Oh, good to hear about the forum. I was wondering if that'd gone through. Thank you, Mr. Bleac.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

Keynote Topics

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: First up on my topics this evening: it was requested that I make some commentary in regards to Genostrike Sautereau's leaving earlier this week. To clarify, the individual is not being administratively tagged as a "traitor" or anything of the likes, so I would encourage folks not to label him as such.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: His resignation was abrupt and a bit curious, but it was done so with notification. The motives were personal in nature-- not a complaint in regards to the group or anything of the likes.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: It's always unfortunate to see someone go-- but folks do, for whatever reason. Many times they're kind of random. As a closing to this topic: I would always encourage folks to speak to your officers and, failing that, me personally if you have administrative (or even personal) concerns that would push you toward resignation. We are always here to help.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next up!

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Well. Questions, actually?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto~ moving on, then.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto~ moving on, then.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you to everyone who applied for the Civilian Group Director position. Everyone who submitted an application was fairly qualified. It provded to be a difficult decision. I was very impressed with the quality of the turn out.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: After some lenghty consideration, I have determined that Crash Silverfall will be selected for the role. This is based upon several key points-- first of which, tenure of service, and, Mr. Silverfall's rank as an [E-7] in relation to his current duties. I largely felt his talents were underused, whereas other individuals had a better distribution and were contributing throughout the group elsewhere.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: I do believe that every individual who applied should (if they're not already) become involved when the overseer role is revised. Their assistance will be greatly appreciated and only further soldify the role.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: So. Again: thank you to the applicants-- Nrom, Arc, Crash, Eriksson.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: I will be getting in touch with you in the next couple of days (Crash), to provide you with some information before we move forward.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: For the most part, the new Universal Combat Armor (UCA) is complete. It has reached a threshold in which I feel is acceptable enough to issue. Any additional revisions will be made over time, including further release of additional packs. Or whatever else I decide we need to further complicate Disembodied's day.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: I'll allow folks to play around with the armor a bit and then revisit it if any lingering requests are presented I'll have revisions done. Most of the major concerns were answered and revised. Thank you Disembodied for your help there, and thank you everyone for your (polite) input.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any existing concerns, feel free to drop them to me in notecard format.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:19] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Stoanes?

[18:19] Jake Stoanes shouts: Is there any actual timeline as to when we are going to be allowed to make actual modifications to the armor aside from resizing? I remember it being said that we were going to forgo on modifications for a bit after the armor was released.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: That's correct. Good memory! I am unsure-- we will play that by ear and see how things go. I do not want Muntorium and Curia to murder me.

[18:21] Vilkacis Mason raises a hand.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Optimus?

[18:21] Vilkacis Mason shouts: How long do we have to adapt this new armor? How long can we still be 'in uniform' in the old armor while fitting the new ones? Is there going to be a flex period?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: And have different, uh.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Situations.

[18:22] Arokh Takakura: ..

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: :]..

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:23] Vilkacis Mason: :D

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: - Taking a gander at my folders here-- my "task" folder is bulging at the seams. I have a lot of updates to release (sorry Garion, hurp durp), along with several matters that need my attention (haven't forgotten, Niiya). I will be hacking away at them over the next couple of days and going into next week. Pardon my delay! I've been busy making Keller a coffee addict.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Questions theeere?

[18:24] Keller Teichmann jitters.

[18:24] Lupus Mielziner raise paw

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: . . dare I say. Yes Lupus?

[18:24] Lupus Mielziner: coffee thats how its called these days ? *runs and hides*

[18:25] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: ..

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Jake?

[18:26] Jake Stoanes: Nevermind, sir. After the last question I resind mine. Not due to relevence, but due to... fear.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Rofl. Good.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Good.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: MOVING ON.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: On that note, thank you everyone for keeping the fort on lockdown while he and I have been "away." We had a huge increase in substantive defenses-- 2142, CS, Regius. In addition to which, an amazing amount of combat deployments that . . had NO involvement from me. That's really outstanding. I am impressed.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Astra included-- thank you for bringing air power down on people's doorsteps. Keep it up.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Before I send you all on your way to . . do whatever it is you do. I want to quickly touch on a few things. Foremost: if for whatever reason I promised or made mention of something "up and coming," or "I am gonna do this," but you haven't heard mention of it or it doesn't seem to be occuring: PROD ME. Seriously. I have full intent to always keep my word, but, uh, sometimes I tend to bury projects under projects and lose track.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I never want to be "that guy" who makes promises at meetings but not follow through. I tend to keep meticulous notes, but I can't help but feel I'm missing something. So please! If I've forgotten, do not be afraid to bug me.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: The same goes for all of my adminstrative departments: if something was or should be in the works, throw something at me and I'll be glad to see what's what/get an update. Sometimes stuff just gets lost in the hubbub.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

Promotions:

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I apologize, but I will have promotions and such posted tomorrow evening. As mentioned-- still spending time with Keller at the moment. Thank you all for your patience. Feel free to get PRFs/promotion recommendations in before tomorrow at 3:00 PM SLT. I'll count everything received by that time.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Remember: minium promotion requirements must be fulfilled for individuals seeking elevation. It provides command a "hey, I actually want more authority" notification and adds your name to a list for us to pull from when making considerations for elevations.

Open Floor

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up this evening?

[18:31] Disembodied Hand raises hand

[18:32] Maverick Garfield raises his hand

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: The Hand?

[18:32] Disembodied Hand: When do I get my schola tag so everyone can make fun of me? -_-;;

[18:32] Jake Stoanes raises hand again

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: You said you'd tell me when.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Sooooo.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Garfield, not to be confused with the cat?

[18:33] Maverick Garfield: Heh, I was wondering sir since there has been a situations me included have accidently went into the red zone can we set the lights up in a straight line?

[18:33] Maverick Garfield: *a few

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: q_q FINE.

[18:34] Crash Silverfall: (apparently its general discussion thanks for the all grats, since i got 5 ims at once D:, off to bed, sorry for not raising hand :( ))

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I'll fix it.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Stoanes?

[18:34] Jake Stoanes: Out of curiousity, as someone that has never had an armor update... how are we to go about getting our armor updated, and when exactly is it going to be avaliable to be updated?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be sent over group notice, then I'll give you a quest to go to somewhere and aquire a voucher.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Likely defeat a miniboss in single combat.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: (No, it'll just be in group notice. Lol.)

[18:35] Arokh Takakura: \o

[18:35] Jake Stoanes: Will the miniboss be in badnarik, sir?

[18:35] Jake Stoanes: lol

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: .. okay so I have to tell you guys a story before we close.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: This dude came here at like noon, and asked to join the Ordo.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: At my command, Ron sent him to Badnarik to find Anthony Lehane and acquire a voucher.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: He's been there for like seven hours now.

[18:37] Disembodied Hand: HAHAHA

[18:37] Ron Bleac: [18:26] Kenster Bade: im still here

[18:26] Kenster Bade: lol

[18:37] Lysander Serrari: lmao

[18:37] Mokosh Pawpad: Epic Quest Line is epic.

[18:37] Disembodied Hand: thats some dedication.

[18:37] Eriksson Foxtrot: LOL!

[18:37] Numinous Foxdale shouts: straight to phase 6 for him!

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: .. yeaaaah.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Rofl.

[18:37] Vinnie Lei chokes in laughter

[18:37] Trinity Heckroth: Watch him return with one.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Arokh?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: (ONE WAS ACTUALLY MADE.)

[18:37] Eriksson Foxtrot: If he doesn't ge in... Thy would be mean

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: (It's on the table in Lurdburger.)

[18:37] Arokh Takakura: I led a raid to Ascendant initiative a short while ago.

[18:37] Arokh Takakura: Aaand..

[18:37] Arokh Takakura: They classified me as a mech in their combat report.

[18:38] Detox Exonar: He def shows persistance!!

[18:38] Arokh Takakura: Apologies for the 'bad image' on ORdo for 'pulling mechs' from the start of a raid.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: .. so is that the raid where AI said they knifed an Ordo mech?

[18:38] Arokh Takakura: Yes.

[18:39] Arokh Takakura: That was me.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Good times. Lol.

[18:39] Nrom Normandy raises his hand.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Normandybeach?

[18:39] Jake Stoanes: On that note, I propose the construction of an armored hitbox construction for Arokh to wear to AI.

[18:39] Nrom Normandy shouts: In defense of Rookie Parnas, the AI soldier in question, he is from Australia. That is all.

[18:39] Jake Stoanes: :x

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: That's the excuse we use for Mark too.

[18:40] Keller Teichmann: That explains everything.

[18:40] Johann Wilberg: It does...

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any last (REAL) topics?

[18:40] Jake Stoanes: LOL

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Lmao.

[18:40] Ciel Eilde: I can't eat my spaghetti if ya'll are making me laugh so hard. >:|

[18:40] Eriksson Foxtrot: Will you be online after the meeting, sir?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Ciel can

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Er.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Ciel can't enjoy her internet meme.

Meeting Closer

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: And nay! I am running off, Eriksson. May be back later tonight.

[18:41] Eriksson Foxtrot: Roger that, thanks!

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. As promised: short meeting. I'll be back "normally" tomorrow night. Albeit emo.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: So have a good night. Dismissed. Take care. Be good. Etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.