Clicky

Aryte

Astra Meeting - 25JULY10

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: We have several things

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: To cover.

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: I will make it as quick as possible.

[17:00] Corsi Mousehold is Online

[17:00] Mercury: Lost contact: Zrazor Rozenstrauch

[17:00] Zrazor Rozenstrauch is Online

[17:00] Mercury: New contact: Exterminatus Footman

[17:00] Mercury: New contact: Corsi Mousehold

[17:01] Mercury: Titan entry:

Name: Nova Galaxy

Organisation: Unknown - Threat level: 4

[17:01] Mercury: New contact: Nova Galaxy

[17:01] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last week, Astra has shed three individuals. Genostrike dropped early in the week on account of personal issues and concerns he was "not useful." Detox dropped after butting heads with raid standards and pursued an unaffiliated free for all career.

[17:01] (COM): Jake Stoanes: contacting Nova now.

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: Today, Kryo Recreant submitted his resignation in order to get away from the stress while recovering from surgery.

[17:02] Azoth Zsun is Online

[17:02] Mercury: New contact: Zrazor Rozenstrauch

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: All three were fairly severe losses for Astra. They were good pilots.

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: Good people.

[17:02] Nadav Vaher is Online

[17:02] (COM): Nrom Normandy: looks like a transparent gun on their right leg but nothing else

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: Friends.

[17:03] (COM): Jake Stoanes: yep, already saw it.

[17:03] Vincent Lucerne nods..

[17:03] Aryte Vesperia: The loss couldn't have come at a shittier time for Astra. You've all been battling severely for over a month now to re-energize Astra.

[17:03] Aryte Vesperia: You've been making headway, but speedbumps keep presenting themselves.

[17:04] Intus Infinity is Online

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: I wanted to call you all here personally to address that. It's been a rough road, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Air power in SL is always kind of . . well, curious. Sukasa, Ethan, Trinity and I come from an age when you could go full blaze on ground targets with 30M bombs and no one'd blink.

[17:05] Mercury: New contact: Intus Infinity

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: These days, a majority of groups outright prohibit planes.

[17:05] Ethan Schuman gets out his rocking chair and cane.

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: But that hardly, hardly makes Astra pointless or redudnant.

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: It has always been my belief that Astra is the most important division of the entire combat portion of the Ordo.

[17:06] Mercury: Lost contact: Huttser Ishelwood

[17:06] Aryte Vesperia: We could do without every other division combatively. No doubt about it.

[17:06] Aryte Vesperia: Most people really fail to realize that.

[17:06] (COM): Vinnie Lei: Training CR posted; http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/8945-25jul10-1605-1648/

[17:07] Aryte Vesperia: Astra are not only experts on the ground, but in the air. Don't tell Terra I say so, but you're basically the most well equipped and best trained infantry unit we have.

[17:07] (COM): Nrom Normandy: sounds like fun, Vinnie, thanks!

[17:07] Aryte Vesperia: Why Astra recruitment is always so low, I cannot begin to speculate. Everyone s hould strive to be Astra.

[17:07] Mercury: Lost contact: BurrWolf Qin

[17:08] Alecto Sciarri: All Kryo had to tell me was the very existance of the Thanatemesis and I was sold.

[17:08] Aryte Vesperia: There are only benefits-- you are infantry with the capability to fly a huge range of sophisticated aircraft.

[17:08] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[17:08] Aryte Vesperia: (Amen.)

[17:08] Mercury: New contact: Asuka Zane

[17:08] Jinxy Fluffball raises his hand

[17:08] Aryte Vesperia: You are short three good men, but there's a shit ton of great people left. People like you all. Some of my brighest and best NCOs and officers are right here.

[17:08] Mercury: Lost contact: Jason Backer

[17:09] Aryte Vesperia: I come to you to not only pledge my invested interest in ensuring Astra's success, but to make it clear: if there is anything you all need-- gear, personnel, facilities. Whatever will make Astra happy, let me know.

[17:10] Ty Zucker is Online

[17:10] Chris Peckham is Online

[17:10] Miko Molinari is Online

[17:10] Karlhockey Forte: (things in vendors)

[17:10] (COM): Jake Stoanes: Nova Galaxy is free to visit

[17:10] Crash Silverfall raises hand

[17:10] Alecto Sciarri: Seconded, Karl.

[17:10] Vincent Lucerne does too

[17:10] Sebris Montpark: Third

[17:10] Alecto Sciarri also raises his hand.

[17:10] Aryte Vesperia: Noted and working on it. I've been waiting on new vendors. I notified Anlysia yesterday I "need" them ASAP.

[17:10] Aryte Vesperia: Speak freely.

[17:10] Ethan Schuman: (It's going in pending an upgrade)

[17:11] Crash Silverfall: When is the predator gonna be in a box, or is that allready?

[17:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan.

[17:11] Ethan Schuman: I sent Aryte one. The perms fucked up. I've been through every prim and every script in that plane, and I have no idea why it's doing that.

[17:11] Blaze Wiles: while I remeber anyone here who is short a predator, bother ethan

[17:11] Aryte Vesperia: We'll work on a remedy, Ethan. I have an idea.

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: Air-objective giant spacership in Chronus :D?

[17:12] Alecto Sciarri: Ah, could we get the Predator trainer rezzer thing re-put-down? Niiya nuked it in one of her prim-cleaning runs. We had a Terra who was interested in trying it out, but we can't actually get him anything to fly yet.

[17:12] Ethan Schuman: I could do that with Bosswolf's approval.

[17:12] (COM): Dragon Massiel: food time

[17:12] Aryte Vesperia: Make it so.

[17:12] Jinxy Fluffball clears his throat, "I think the reason some reqruits shun away from astra is because of the computer specs required for a full attack or defence, wich is sad really, "

[17:12] Vincent Lucerne goes to warp 7.

[17:12] Aryte Vesperia: Er-- not that, Vincent.

[17:12] Vincent Lucerne: oh >_>

[17:12] Aryte Vesperia: We'll see. That may be valid.

[17:12] Ethan Schuman: Something I've found on my end at least, is that wireframe increases my frame rates.

[17:13] Jinxy Fluffball: heh

[17:13] Ethan Schuman: Gamebooster has also been a big help.

[17:13] Jinxy Fluffball: we should focus on informing members intressted in the art of graphic settings

[17:13] Trinity Heckroth raises her hand. "what I have to say is kinda long."

[17:13] Blaze Wiles: the requirement of having a Kytec like PC, well certainly helps air combat, is a bit of a misnomer, I was on a PC that barely ran SL for the first 3/4 of my career up to date

[17:14] Lysander Serrari: ^^^

[17:14] Trinity Heckroth: I believe one of the main problems Astra faces is one of an identity. We know the Invic personnel, the Antesig, the Insidiae, because they have a specific identity people notice. Like you said sir, Astra, right now, is Terra with the ability to fly. And loooking at it like that, it sounds bad ass. But looking at it from the point of view of the average grunt, it might not seem so great. It's more training you have to go through, it's more work, and, it's "just Terra, but with planes." I believe Astra as a whole, and Apostles in particular, need their own -specific- identities. Pilots should be proud. Strut around in their Astra stuff. Display Astra logos. Give "Astra" shoutouts over coms, and the like. That's just what the every day run-of-the-mill astra can do. Other things include other perks, which I'm sure a brainstorming session can come up with.

[17:14] Mercury: Lost contact: Nova Galaxy

[17:14] Mercury: New contact: Nova Galaxy

[17:14] Mercury: Lost contact: Nova Galaxy

[17:14] Ron Bleac: People should be proud of getting training.

[17:14] Vincent Lucerne: And bagels in the lunchroom.

[17:14] Ron Bleac: And be proud of completing it.

[17:14] Sebris Montpark: I agree with trinity

[17:15] Aryte Vesperia: Noted.

[17:15] Trinity Heckroth dons her flight suit

[17:15] Jinxy Fluffball: totally in agreement there

[17:15] Alecto Sciarri: I like bagels.

[17:15] Jinxy Fluffball still needs a decent flight helmet

[17:15] Kayla Urvile is Online

[17:15] Mercury: Lost contact: Kastrenzo Benelli

[17:15] Ethan Schuman: Apostles re-organization is already in discussion. We're also talking about moving flight training to IEA and putting a gun to someone's head to get flight orientation put into Schola.

[17:16] Ethan Schuman: Well, not reorganization, refocus

[17:16] Sukasa Rydell: In defense of computer specifications, you do, need to have a decent to better computer to fly, and low latency. [Game Booster is awesome] Because things are high speed, low drag, pardon the pun. Astra is a very close nit group, simply because we as pilots have to work better together then any other combat group. we fly together, train and need to work to complete the objective. Computer specs make sure that you and your wingman/woman are alive and still maintaining air superiority. I'd like to be a part of that discussion if I may Ethan.

[17:16] Alecto Sciarri: If we need volunteers for flight orientation, I'd be happy to help Schola with that.

[17:16] Sebris Montpark: That can work, everything seems to be focused mostly on terra in Schola

[17:17] Aryte Vesperia: Flight orientation in Schola. Writing that down.

[17:17] Trinity Heckroth: Pictures of the planes on the waffleboard.

[17:17] Aryte Vesperia: What would you like to see in that? Just some fly time, or?

[17:17] Aryte Vesperia: Planes on waffleboard. Noted.

[17:17] Trinity Heckroth: make people go Oooooh

[17:18] Vincent Lucerne: Yea yea :D

[17:18] Ethan Schuman: Flight time. No objectives, no goals, no pass/fail

[17:18] Sosarin Demar is Online

[17:18] Trinity Heckroth: We used to show off hte planes in AN during orientaiton. >_>

[17:18] Trinity Heckroth: the*

[17:18] Ethan Schuman: Just ten minutes flying around Titan.

[17:18] Alecto Sciarri: Flight time with the drone rezzer. If they want, they can backseat in a thanatos, too.

[17:18] Karlhockey Forte: which the rezzer for the predator is perfect for

[17:18] Ciel Eilde: I like Trinity's gusto; she has an amazing point. One that I tried highlighting in that forum post I made a while ago. That's what I was attempting to convey, but I still wasn't *aware* of Astra .. and I'm still learning, admittedly. But with the loss of three of good men, I think it's time that Astra step up their game and start working toward a brighter and better future. I've also noticed something as of late, if I might point out; but we need more people to participate and be proud to train those Astra that are still not capable of using certain aspects of our vehicles. Like for instance, there has been a slight dip in participation in training. And there has also been some hiccups as well. I just want to make it clear that I would, as a fellow Astra, like to seem more trainings stepping up to train the lower enlisted more eagerly. We should be proud to train our enlisted, honestly. I've fallen in love with Astra... I love Astra to death.

[17:18] Ethan Schuman: I could script up bot planes for cadets to shoot down if we wanted.

[17:18] Alecto Sciarri: Flight time with the drone rezzer. If they want, they can backseat in a Thanatos, too.

[17:18] Ron Bleac: Astra art. Propaganda posters, "Go Astra, pilots get all the chicks."

[17:19] Trinity Heckroth: Yeah

[17:19] Trinity Heckroth: I have a sign like that. >_>

[17:19] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: In VG, I used the variety of planes as a way to attract people to Armada.

[17:19] Trinity Heckroth: Astra Pamphlet dropping thanatos runs over the bubble.

[17:19] Lysander Serrari: What about bringing in fleet ships, then for people who dont love flying around all the time, it is just a case of being in a turret, which is very appealing to some people.

[17:19] Ciel Eilde: As I fail at english...

[17:19] Ethan Schuman: I'd also really like to get a new frame for the Predator. I don't like the one we have now, and it was just meant to be a stopgap.

[17:19] Alecto Sciarri: That's Navis, a whole different kettle of fish, sadly.

[17:19] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Armada ended up being the most popular division. Granted that put me in command of six of the ten or so people who were actually active and not already Kommand, but still.

[17:19] Ethan Schuman: (A kettle of dead fish)

[17:19] Crash Silverfall: But dont you need now permission from the oic to fly low? :o

[17:20] Aryte Vesperia: Astra encompasses Navis.

[17:20] Aryte Vesperia: Navis is Astra.

[17:20] Mercury: New contact: Sosarin Demar

[17:20] Jinxy Fluffball: Astra is Navis

[17:20] Vincent Lucerne: I think when we get the gunship in order....that;ll help boost recruitment too

[17:20] Reanimator Deanimator is Online

[17:20] Alecto Sciarri: Gunship will be sweet.

[17:20] Shakeno Tomsen is Online

[17:20] Ciel Eilde: Oooh, a gunship.

[17:20] Ethan Schuman: Hey... do we have anyone who's REALLY handy with Fraps and movie editing?

[17:20] Vincent Lucerne: shooting ground targets is alot easier and more fun

[17:20] Trinity Heckroth: I like Tiris gunship model.

[17:20] Alecto Sciarri: I can do it.

[17:20] Sebris Montpark raises paw

[17:20] Trinity Heckroth: Sos is good at movie making.

[17:20] Ciel Eilde: I don't think I've seen it.

[17:21] Alecto Sciarri: Final Cut Stupid Pro is nice like that.

[17:21] Alecto Sciarri: *Studio

[17:21] Alecto Sciarri: Wow.

[17:21] Sebris Montpark: i can show demo videos of my fraps and video work

[17:21] Trinity Heckroth: I still get goosebumps playing ace combat 6 cause of the astra vid

[17:21] Ron Bleac: I have fancy editing software that I've NEVER used.

[17:21] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[17:21] Trinity Heckroth: <_< Just sayin

[17:21] Alecto Sciarri: AC5 was better. >_>

[17:21] Vincent Lucerne: shhh

[17:21] Sebris Montpark: AC ftw

[17:21] Vincent Lucerne: sc6 ftw

[17:21] Vincent Lucerne: a*

[17:21] Trinity Heckroth: He used AC6 music in the vid

[17:21] Heavy666 Bolden is Online

[17:21] Ethan Schuman: I could, quite easily, rig up Predators to fly in formation and do really complex aerial maneuvers in unison.

[17:21] Trinity Heckroth: which is the relevance

[17:21] Ethan Schuman: A new Astra movie might help.

[17:21] Sukasa Rydell: It shouldn't be about the aircraft, it should be about the duties of the aircraft, and the possibilities and capabilities of the craft itself, granted alot of planes is cool and all, but nearly 90% of the time you'll be in a single aircraft.

[17:21] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Rygads has a thing called Pro Scores that lets you cook up random epic music.

[17:21] Ron Bleac: Do it with real pilots.

[17:21] Ciel Eilde: I agree, Ethan.

[17:22] Trinity Heckroth: It *shouldnt* be all about the planes, but, in reality... sometimes it *is*

[17:22] steve319 Cao is Online

[17:22] Mercury: Lost contact: Exterminatus Footman

[17:22] Sukasa Rydell: What makes the plane is the core, and the pilot's abilities with that core.

[17:22] Ciel Eilde: I think a video, showcasing our equipment as well as our officers/enlisted would be a good way to garner some interest in Astra. I have to say I was pretty impressed with the videos I had seen, far prior to my current situation.

[17:22] Trinity Heckroth: true. But I wouldnt fly a cube around.

[17:22] Vincent Lucerne: yea....i'd be more inclined to join if somebody flew overhead with a gunshipa nd blew some shit up :O

[17:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mm.

[17:23] Alecto Sciarri: Me.

[17:23] Trinity Heckroth: o/

[17:23] Lysander Serrari: yeah

[17:23] Vincent Lucerne: \o

[17:23] Ethan Schuman: Be honest here, people. Who would like to see a new Predator model?

[17:23] Sebris Montpark: sure o.o

[17:23] Numinous Foxdale: alot of us

[17:23] Blaze Wiles: get us an ADF-01 FALKEN looking like thing

[17:23] Jinxy Fluffball: how about an old school reqruitment video, old pilots talking about the training and the good things of astra :)

[17:23] Alecto Sciarri: The Predator's a bit wonky for me, as compared to the others. XD

[17:23] Roberick Kungler is Online

[17:23] Trinity Heckroth: just have people fly around where others can see them.

[17:23] Alecto Sciarri: Ah, the FALKEN...I think there was something like that already in the works.

[17:23] Trinity Heckroth: hover around ground level in planes

[17:24] Trinity Heckroth: I know there are numerii whove never even SEEN a nemesis.

[17:24] Ethan Schuman: Alright. I'll see about procuring a new frame. CaptCuddles did an AMAZING MiG-35 for us ages ago. Could look into that.

[17:24] Mercury: New contact: Heavy666 Bolden

[17:24] Numinous Foxdale: there was, till munitorum told us it won't ever happen

[17:24] Trinity Heckroth: let alone a than.

[17:24] Alecto Sciarri: I remember someone joking about giving it the TLS.

[17:24] Alecto Sciarri: Aah.

[17:24] Kynnaria Merlin gave you Snapshot : Devils Cry (116, 154, 60).

[17:24] Ciel Eilde: Well...

[17:24] Ciel Eilde: I highlighted on a tech show.

[17:24] Ciel Eilde: I was hoping to see that at some point, during some downtime on base.

[17:24] Vincent Lucerne: we had one of those last year :D

[17:24] Mercury: New contact: Exterminatus Footman

[17:24] Vincent Lucerne: it was great

[17:24] Ciel Eilde: Give people a chance to see what Astra packs.

[17:25] Jinxy Fluffball grins "we pack on hell of a punch in unison"

[17:25] Sebris Montpark: mb more aircraft in general? Each having like a special weapon of its own?

[17:25] Sirus McMahon is Online

[17:25] Sebris Montpark: an idea

[17:25] Aryte Vesperia: Modularability is more effective.

[17:25] Vincent Lucerne: indeed :O

[17:25] Ethan Schuman: We can do modular weapon loadouts with our current aircraft.

[17:25] Sebris Montpark: that too :D

[17:25] Drasamax Python: Add a aircraft section into the waffle board? XD

[17:25] Vincent Lucerne: and have them as unlocks

[17:25] Sukasa Rydell: Hmm..

[17:25] Mercury: Lost contact: Asuka Zane

[17:25] Vincent Lucerne: incentive!

[17:25] Ethan Schuman: More versatile and more effective.

[17:25] Crash Silverfall: an aircraft that can change into a mech and a tank 8D?

[17:26] Ethan Schuman: NO

[17:26] Vincent Lucerne: ooh..

[17:26] Crash Silverfall: gogo transformers

[17:26] Sebris Montpark: that sounds laggy

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: .. no.

[17:26] Keystone Gray is Online

[17:26] Vincent Lucerne seconds transforming mech-plane

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: Ok let's tighten the noose a bit.

[17:26] Ciel Eilde: I was also thinking about the induction of a support system/equipment. Like say a support helicopter or something of that nature.

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: Return to reality~ woosh.

[17:26] Vincent Lucerne: shhhhh

[17:26] Mercury: New contact: Keystone Gray

[17:26] Sebris Montpark: but modularable weapons Im in for

[17:26] Jinxy Fluffball nods "aye"

[17:26] Trinity Heckroth: could do a really epic vtol style aircraft for the gunship

[17:26] Mercury: Lost contact: Keystone Gray

[17:26] Ethan Schuman: Flight Orientation HAS to go into Schola.

[17:27] Jinxy Fluffball: id love to see something that identifies diffrent pilots in the air tho

[17:27] Sebris Montpark: Second with ethan

[17:27] Ethan Schuman: The gunship is actually going to be multirole.

[17:27] Sukasa Rydell: what about, attachments like the Vulcan for the sit based plane, that would be used for different loadouts for the aircraft, so it's a single flight core with no weapons, with a bombing layout/ assault/ etc. would be interesting. as it's not been put to use yet.

[17:27] Jinxy Fluffball: rank on the plane, or something like that

[17:27] Vincent Lucerne: that;d be neat..

[17:27] Nikki4 Aquitaine: I still have a gunship from Navis part-made >_>

[17:27] Ciel Eilde: That's a neat idea.

[17:27] Aryte Vesperia: Hold a momento.

[17:27] Vincent Lucerne: shh guys

[17:27] Aryte Vesperia: One thing I want to underline is modular stuff is ongoing-- look to Numinousness.

[17:28] Sebris Montpark: WOO!

[17:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thanatos is being turned into a weapon's platform of .. well, epic proportions.

[17:28] Lysander Serrari: what about sharkfaces on the bottom of planes :P

[17:28] Trinity Heckroth: Something like this would be cool.

[17:28] Vincent Lucerne: o..o

[17:28] Vinnie Lei gave you Vinnie Lei - Recommendation Afevis Sodertelge.

[17:28] Trinity Heckroth: This is a customizeable thingy rhat ANAD used to wear that would acivate on saying the starup commands for a talon

[17:28] Shakeno Tomsen is Online

[17:28] Crash Silverfall: I have a praeda attachment, which has for show missiles and stuff and my name on it, like karl does and i think the old pilots aswell

[17:28] Trinity Heckroth: Had name/rank/callsign and an emblem on it

[17:28] Ciel Eilde: That would be nice, to have a vehicle each officer would use most and have it personalized with a callsign and rank on it. I like that, Trinity.

[17:29] Aryte Vesperia: We've spent a lot of time talking about how new gear would be cool, but that's a small piece of the puzzle. What else?

[17:29] Lysander Serrari: i remember that trinity

[17:29] Ethan Schuman: Astra needs four basic aircraft roles: Air superiority, direct ground assault, indirect assault, and transport.

[17:29] Sukasa Rydell: That's what I was saying.

[17:29] Ethan Schuman: Flight Orientation in Schola.

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: yes.

[17:29] Ethan Schuman: That HAS to happen

[17:29] Aryte Vesperia: Noted.

[17:29] Sebris Montpark: again second

[17:29] Trinity Heckroth: Pilot Pride.

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: recruitment drive!

[17:29] Ciel Eilde: I'd like to see personnel pride.

[17:29] Sebris Montpark: pilot pride parade XD

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: no.

[17:29] Aryte Vesperia: Wow Sebris.

[17:29] Sebris Montpark: jk

[17:29] Aryte Vesperia: Wow.

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: fgt.

[17:29] Sosarin Demar: The point I would like to raise is this -- if we can have such a great turnout for an impromptu meeting, I would love to equally see such a great turnout for air raids and astra activities.

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: You know who the best starfighter in the fleet is?

[17:29] Vincent Lucerne: Yours truely.

[17:29] Trinity Heckroth: Air shows

[17:29] Aryte Vesperia: Agreed.

[17:30] Ciel Eilde: Me, too Sosarin.

[17:30] Sosarin Demar: There have been multiple occurances where oficers and NCOs alike have attempted to host activities and NO ONE shows up.

[17:30] Aryte Vesperia: (What Sosarin said.)

[17:30] Takuto Jinx: Red Tomato Now is not th time.

[17:30] Sosarin Demar: That's downright pathetic.

[17:30] Lysander Serrari: what about a hangar or runway on base to identify us from terra ?

[17:30] Crash Silverfall: Didn't we had alot of air raids, untill that kinda went the mist in after some comments :o

[17:30] Numinous Foxdale: How about you all showing up to events and doing stuff

[17:30] Sosarin Demar: If people are going to be here and complain about our current state and NOT show up to activities -- that is unheard of.

[17:30] Sosarin Demar: So I would like to encourage you all to participate for those who have not considered to do so.

[17:30] Sosarin Demar: For those who have come and for those who have hosted, I give you my most gracious thanks.

[17:31] Mercury: Titan entry:

Name: HarleyQuinn Trill

Never-seen-before-entry.

[17:31] Mercury: New contact: HarleyQuinn Trill

[17:31] Sukasa Rydell: Astra isn't meant for everyone, sometimes flying a plane is too complicated for some or even most, but picking the people interested and asking what branch they're interested in before the actual time to pick would be a good idea too, give the good points and the bad, along with the advantages and some gear candy.

[17:31] Ethan Schuman: Activity is a big concern, as is recruiting. We need something that can boost that. I had an idea that I ran by Sos. I'll bring it up here.

[17:31] Crash Silverfall: I made a space station once: untill garion asked me for rights and teared it all apart >:|

[17:31] Vincent Lucerne: ;-;

[17:31] Liz Yifu is Online

[17:31] (COM): Jake Stoanes: Hey Mav, it's your girl. xD

[17:31] Ethan Schuman: At the beginning of the month, we all get set to zero points.

[17:31] Vincent Lucerne: :o

[17:31] (COM): Maverick Garfield: I haven't look yet but I have the feeling I will kill you when I do

[17:31] Ethan Schuman: The goal is to run at least one official Astra raid a day.

[17:31] Jinxy Fluffball: zero?

[17:31] Matt Tempel is Online

[17:32] Ethan Schuman: If you lead a raid, you get three points. If you go, you get two.

[17:32] Sebris Montpark: Would love to see that ethan

[17:32] (COM): Maverick Garfield: I hate you

[17:32] (COM): Jake Stoanes: <3

[17:32] Jinxy Fluffball: ahh

[17:32] Aryte Vesperia: That's a good idea.

[17:32] Lysander Serrari: that would be good

[17:32] Ciel Eilde: I like that.

[17:32] (COM): Jake Stoanes: you were the joker earlier

[17:32] Ethan Schuman: If we don't run a raid for the day, everybody loses 5 points.

[17:32] Kithylin Perth is Online

[17:32] (COM): Dragon Massiel: lol

[17:32] Aryte Vesperia: Mm-- I say no punishment.

[17:32] Sosarin Demar: You cant punish those who dont care.

[17:32] (COM): Jake Stoanes: going to try to contact first, see what they want

[17:32] Jinxy Fluffball awws, hiding the whip

[17:32] Crash Silverfall: But we do have to host that raid with an officer?

[17:32] Ethan Schuman: Well, wait until you hear what comes with it.

[17:32] Crash Silverfall: cause there was confusement if you check astra forums

[17:33] Sebris Montpark: Plus some could be too busy regardless of how much they care for it.

[17:33] Lysander Serrari: yeah, because if officers dont wanna do it, the personell shouldnt suffer

[17:33] Ethan Schuman: If you go on an allied defense or non-Astra offense where you deploy, you get two points.

[17:33] Numinous Foxdale: you have to follow raid rules crash, it is common sense

[17:33] Trinity Heckroth: I'd be willing to take out raids

[17:33] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: I can only imagine what they want :\

[17:33] Ordo Msg Server: Masamune Anansi has submitted an application. http://firefoxinc.net/ordo/app.php?review=1&aid=1384 to review it.

[17:33] Ciel Eilde: Hmm, I have an idea when Ethan is finished.

[17:33] Mercury: Lost contact: HarleyQuinn Trill

[17:33] Xovit Svarog is Online

[17:34] Ethan Schuman: At the end of the month, whoever gets the most points is the Ordo Top Gun for the next month, and get a special, different plane. It will perform the same as our line fighters, but it will have its own look, so that everyone knows who it is.

[17:34] Sebris Montpark: I would also be willing to lead raids once I reach the proper Rank.

[17:34] Ethan Schuman: Sort of like the Red Baron.

[17:34] Mercury: New contact: Scarlet Flaks

[17:34] Zach Parvenu is Online

[17:34] Trinity Heckroth: Could it be a fokker tri plane?

[17:34] Lysander Serrari: what about more aircraft orientated merits

[17:34] Ciel Eilde: My idea actually goes along with that, Ethan.

[17:34] Vincent Lucerne: I second the tri-plane./

[17:34] Ciel Eilde: I was just going to touch on the possibility of tiered merits.

[17:34] Trinity Heckroth: cause that would be swwt

[17:35] Crash Silverfall: What about a raid schedule on the forums about this person with this officer that day ?

[17:35] Crash Silverfall: just a random idea

[17:35] Vincent Lucerne: Fokker Dr I is epic.

[17:35] Ethan Schuman: If you want to run a raid but don't have the rank, officers will make every attempt that they can to take you. You can "lead" a raid as long as you have officer supervision.

[17:35] Sebris Montpark: hmm. Could be a good idea crash

[17:35] Lysander Serrari: as their are a lot of terra merits, and only 1 AD merits, so making merits orientated at bombing and flying skill might help boost interest

[17:35] Ciel Eilde: Going from the bottom of the point system to the top .. where it would be like Recruit, Pilot, Ace, etc,etc, etc every point of points.. like every 20 points or something.

[17:35] Endra Ashbourne is Online

[17:36] Ethan Schuman: OH!

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: All of the combat merits apply to Astra as well.

[17:36] Mercury: Titan entry:

Name: Fallen Rae

Organisation: Unknown - Threat level: 4

[17:36] Mercury: New contact: Fallen Rae

[17:36] Mercury: New contact: Endra Ashbourne

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: NP Sos.

[17:36] Ciel Eilde: Then, at the tope, you'd get your personalized plane or whatever--plus a merit showcasing just how much points you've acquired.

[17:36] Ethan Schuman: And another thing... in my system, if you get 50 points in one month, then you become eligible for an OFFICIAL callsign.

[17:36] Ethan Schuman: If you earn that, it's permanent.

[17:36] Jinxy Fluffball: hmm hehe

[17:36] Jinxy Fluffball stands in line

[17:37] Ethan Schuman: If you qualify for it, people send in suggestions.

[17:37] Mercury: Lost contact: Sosarin Demar

[17:37] (COM): Jake Stoanes: SE2 in the HUB. Suit up.

[17:37] Ethan Schuman: The top suggestions are put on a poll for Astra to vote on.

[17:37] Trinity Heckroth: Astra specific merits would be nice though

[17:37] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Armed?

[17:37] Mercury: Lost contact: Scarlet Flaks

[17:37] (COM): Jake Stoanes: Yes, sir.

[17:37] Ethan Schuman: The winning option becomes your callsign. That way, you EARN your name.

[17:37] Trinity Heckroth: There's a mechanized qual but not a bomber qual which is our mechanized.

[17:37] Ciel Eilde: That's what I was saying; Astra-specifc merits would be awesome.

[17:37] Lysander Serrari: for the callsign?

[17:37] Nikki4 Aquitaine: What trin said, bombing merits and such would be nice

[17:37] Jinxy Fluffball nods

[17:37] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Since we can't really medic and stuff

[17:37] Detox Exonar is Online

[17:38] (COM): Exterminatus Footman: He has disarmed.

[17:38] Aryte Vesperia: Noted.

[17:38] Jinxy Fluffball: oh we can medit

[17:38] (COM): Jake Stoanes: hold on, they are unarming.

[17:38] Aryte Vesperia: Can do.

[17:38] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: He disarmed

[17:38] Jinxy Fluffball: medic

[17:38] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Roger.

[17:38] Jinxy Fluffball: its just a long way down

[17:38] Alecto Sciarri: Just not in midair.

[17:38] Lysander Serrari: yeah, the merit ideas cool

[17:38] (COM): Maverick Garfield: orders?

[17:38] Fox Kilian is Online

[17:38] Ethan Schuman: Image needs to be overhauled.

[17:38] Crash Silverfall: Perks for astra, 10 people bombed this perk (like in mw2)

[17:38] (COM): Jake Stoanes: He is thus far not authorized to approach. I am contacting him now.

[17:38] Vincent Lucerne proses the idea of a small strike carrier fleet vessel..

[17:38] Trinity Heckroth: ..

[17:38] (COM): Nrom Normandy: has a music player on his back

[17:38] Vincent Lucerne: proposes*

[17:38] Trinity Heckroth: builllld ittt

[17:38] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: The prim on his back is playing music btw.

[17:38] The Faith is Online

[17:39] Ethan Schuman: We could make a transport shuttle to land and THEN medic.

[17:39] Trinity Heckroth: it could land and deploy into a defensible structure.

[17:39] Sebris Montpark: sounds like a battle bus with a tp gesture

[17:39] Sebris Montpark: *battlebus

[17:39] Ethan Schuman: No. Battlebus is fail.

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Ok, so this is what I have written down:

[17:39] Drasamax Python: dropship runs are pretty fun to do

[17:39] Ethan Schuman: We're getting a new transport ASAP

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: (New dropship in-- yes.)

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Lockers. Predatorr. Air objective (in Chronus?). Astra identity.

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Flight helmet.

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Flight orientation.

[17:39] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Planes in Waffleboard.

[17:40] Aryte Vesperia: Astra specific merits.

[17:40] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else?

[17:40] Trinity Heckroth: Give us props over coms sir

[17:40] Trinity Heckroth: :D

[17:40] Jinxy Fluffball: make the helmet with muzzle connection!

[17:40] Vincent Lucerne: Those bagels i mentioned

[17:40] Vincent Lucerne: The astra lunchroom is serverly lacking.

[17:40] Crash Silverfall: more astra involved on normal raids?

[17:40] Aryte Vesperia: Inflate Trinity's ego.

[17:40] Crash Silverfall: idea?

[17:40] Sebris Montpark: This includes weapon modulation?

[17:40] Ethan Schuman: Yes. Bring Astra along on regular raids.

[17:40] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Updated SMG

[17:40] Alecto Sciarri: More air auth on normal raids.

[17:40] Ciel Eilde: Astra specific Homepoint, perhaps?

[17:40] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: The MP5k is getting a little venerable

[17:40] Sebris Montpark: oooh second on ciel

[17:41] Ethan Schuman: I'll make an effort to get some more versatility in our vehicles.

[17:41] Aryte Vesperia: New main weapon.

[17:41] Lysander Serrari: how about a hangar or runway to identify Astra more

[17:41] Trinity Heckroth: hanagar/runway

[17:41] Trinity Heckroth: ^

[17:41] Crash Silverfall: We use to have a sort of hanger

[17:41] Sebris Montpark: easier aircraft deployment for an astra spawnpoint

[17:41] (COM): Jake Stoanes: He is authorized to go to the lights, but no farther yet

[17:41] Lysander Serrari: and a helipad for gunships

[17:41] Sebris Montpark: especially if its too laggy to run out.

[17:41] Alecto Sciarri: I've come on raids before, and there've been times where it's like "Can I please go up and blow things up with my plane...you know, the thing I specilize in doing".

[17:41] Nikki4 Aquitaine: A homepoint in the air puts us at a disadvantage IMO

[17:41] Scarlet Flaks is Online

[17:41] Aryte Vesperia: Agreed with Nikki.

[17:41] Sebris Montpark: im not saying in the air

[17:41] Aryte Vesperia: Noted, Alecto.

[17:41] Ciel Eilde: I wasn't thinking in the air.

[17:41] Trinity Heckroth: But a homepoint on an airfield :D

[17:41] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Because the enemy spawns in the hub and bombs the shit out of terra

[17:41] Nikki4 Aquitaine: while we're flying back

[17:41] Mercury: Lost contact: Ron Bleac

[17:41] Lysander Serrari: yeah, have an underground hangar, and a runway going out of the ground

[17:41] Sebris Montpark: but in a covered spot but with easier aircraft deployment

[17:42] Ethan Schuman: I miss the old volcano shielded hanger.

[17:42] Jinxy Fluffball: swatcats style

[17:42] Mercury: Lost contact: Endra Ashbourne

[17:42] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Assuming we die, lol

[17:42] Vincent Lucerne: we do have some manner of hangar on the side of the base guys :o

[17:42] Ethan Schuman: SWATCATS RULES!

[17:42] Vincent Lucerne: im not sure anyone realized it was there

[17:42] Sebris Montpark: instead of busting out of the armory. or trying to run out slowly in a potentially laggy enviornment

[17:42] Ron Bleac is Online

[17:42] Numinous Foxdale (Channel 1): goto:moonbase

[17:42] Nikki4 Aquitaine: I could probably make some sort of crazy verticle launch hanger in the new build >_>

[17:42] Mercury: New contact: Ron Bleac

[17:42] Trinity Heckroth: I think you should :D

[17:42] Mercury: New contact: Scarlet Flaks

[17:42] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Theres a lot of empty buildings

[17:42] Vincent Lucerne: no....we want swatcats now.

[17:43] Ciel Eilde: I jsut figure it would be nice to have something grounded that allows Astra to get itno the fight swiftly.

[17:43] Vincent Lucerne: give us a junkyard hangar >:|!

[17:43] Blaze Wiles: did we used to have an aircraft catapult?

[17:43] Ethan Schuman: I have to go AFK. I'll get with the other officers and Niiyabutt when I get back.

[17:43] Alecto Sciarri: Plane-apault. Sounds cool.

[17:43] Ethan Schuman: We'll get this shit into play.

[17:43] Sebris Montpark: Cuz id try to bust out through the armory and half the time I die trying to go through the thick walls of the base

[17:43] Lysander Serrari: what about plane formations, their tricky but they would help in combat and might boost interest to people

[17:43] Nikki4 Aquitaine: especially on h7

[17:44] Crash Silverfall: More astra parties (looks at zrazor) :D

[17:44] Sebris Montpark: and running, of course already stated. if lag builds up it wil ltake forever to get out

[17:44] Mercury: Lost contact: Wesley Paine

[17:44] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I can do parties o3o

[17:44] Sebris Montpark: ooh i can help with that :D

[17:44] Ciel Eilde: lul Astra raves? >_>

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: All right then.

[17:44] Trinity Heckroth: could auth more air to ground in titan. Force enemies with AD's to get up and fight.

[17:44] Vincent Lucerne: furries...

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: I've got a decent list here.

[17:44] Vincent Lucerne facepaws >.<

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: I'll see what /I/ can do.

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: But you all need to keep in the game and stick to it.

[17:44] Sebris Montpark: Yes sir

[17:44] Vincent Lucerne salutes. "Call the shot."

[17:44] Lysander Serrari: yes sir

[17:44] Jinxy Fluffball: Yes Sir!

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: I've got full faith in you guys.

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: PS: our air division is still bigger then most militaries.

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: lol.

[17:45] Vincent Lucerne: xD;

[17:45] Sebris Montpark: \o/

[17:45] Sebris Montpark: I

[17:45] Sebris Montpark: / \

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Let's find an air target.

[17:45] Jinxy Fluffball grins "things might get intressting after all" clinging his fist

[17:45] IcedPhoenix Seferis is Online

[17:45] Crash Silverfall: What about different targets ? :o

[17:45] Trinity Heckroth coughs, but witholds her suggestion.

[17:45] Vincent Lucerne: DEPLOY THE SUPER THANTOS

[17:45] Vincent Lucerne: THANATOS*

[17:45] Crash Silverfall raises hand

[17:45] Blaze Wiles: Sir with your permission, we might be able to cause airial chaos on our major enemies by hitting them all simaltainiosly

[17:45] Trinity Heckroth: Ultra mega thaatos? No! Shh! He is legend.

[17:45] Ron Bleac: Godzilla vs Thanatos

[17:46] Alecto Sciarri: THANATEMESIS RAID

[17:46] Crash Silverfall: Can we still speak freely sir?

[17:46] Aryte Vesperia: Yep.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.