Clicky

Keystone Gray

FULL LIFE CONSQUENCES 1.0 - Ordo Edition

Disclaimer: Satire. Not intended to insult anyone in particular. Any names included are for comedic effect.

Aelus Janus who was Aryte Vesperias solder was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his imperator that said that ANs and Vanguards were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

Aelus Janus got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the vae victus where he left his velox and normal people close because he was in his badass coat. Aelus Janus got on his velox and said "its time for me to live up to the ordo name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.

Aelus Janus ramped off the vae victus and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the volcano and made sure there was no solders around because he ddint have adjudicator!

The mars were nice and the grunts were singing and the minelayers and the ad was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Aelus Januss quest to help his imperator where he was. Aelus Janus looked around the marslands and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my imperiator to defeat the enemys!".

Aelus Janus was late so he had to drive really fast. A grunt was hiden near by so when Aelus Janus went by the grunts came and wanted his velox. Here Aelus Janus saw the first noob because the grunt was crazy and had a towel.

"I cant give you my velox" Aelus Janus said

"Why not?" said the towel grunt back to Aelus Janus.

"Because you are towel run grunt" so Aelus Janus shot the grunt in the head and drove off thinking "my imperitator is in trouble there" and went faster.

Aelus Janus had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Aryte needed him where he was. Aelus Janus looked at road signs and saw "Supox" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so Aelus Janus almost turned around but heard screaming like Kitsy behind him so he went faster again.

Aelus Janus drove in and did another flip n jumped off his velox and the velox took out some rainbow warriors infront of Aelus Janus. Aelus Janus smiled and walked fast. Aelus Janus then looked on the ground and found adudicater so he pickd it up and fired fast at snowmew in front of a house.

Aelus Janus said "snowmew leave this place" and the snowmew said "but this is my house :(" and Aelus Janus felt sorry for them becaus he couldnt live there anymore because he was snowmew so he blew up the house and killed the snowmew so he were at piece.

Then Aelus Janus herd another scream from his Kitsy so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Spuox was nothing like the mars there was no grunts singing and the grunts were banned and teh dirt was messy and bloody from the snowmew.

When Aelus Janus got to where the screaming was quietest from he found his imperator Aryte Vesperia fightin the Nanao and Aryte said "Aelus Janus! Over here!" so Aelus Janus went there to where Aryte Vesperia was fighting. Aelus Janus fired his bullet from teh aduducator really fast and the bullets went and shot the Nanao in the penis and the Nanao couldnt rape children.

Aryte Vesperia said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the Nanao in the face and the Nanao fell. Aelus Janus said "thanks i could help, sir" and Aryte Vesperia said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Aelus Janus yelled "LOOK OUT SIR!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Aryte Vesperia looked up and said "NOO! Aelus Janus run out of here fast as you can!" and Aelus Janus walked real fast out.

Aelus Janus loked back and saw Aryte get ejected and teleporterd home and he was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back evil Nanao!" Aelus Janus yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued..?