Clicky

Aryte

Keystone, help this man be busy . .

Oh, well I can indeed work on something. I'm doing something at the moment (on the Teen Grid, as "Keystone Dechtar".), working it through, by request of Tsume. Between my vicious lapses of compulsive TF2 playing (wish I had more people to satiate the addiction with... two people not ENUFF FOR EPIC TEAMPLAY. Dx), I'm managing to work it through. For a gun I started building yesterday, I've made some really intense progress on it; 5% textured, and the build is 95% done.

EDIT: Don't ask about the Mac-10; Carmine Dayafter (former Merczateer) was underage, copybotted it and brought it with him when he got agebanned. The fucker watched me build it from day one til I finished it, decided to nab it as I completed it (Notice the texture on the rear of it is out of place; I was working with planars at the time). He brought it to the TG. I'm using it as a sizing reference. Irony wins. I still plan to legally bitchslap him though.

Link to original model:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/screens/468...rends/35288.jpg

Photos of build as of 1:12 AM SLT, Sept. 10 2008:

w13004dx0.png

w13001mq5.png

w13002td0.png

w13003ah6.png

Woot. Thanks guys.

~Key

~Key

Jester Spearmann wrote:

Is that shooped life your using ? :o

Yes.

The Lindens thought it would be wise to hardware ban me for my age rather than to merely lock my accounts and prevent my IP from creating a MG account. I am currently negotiating with Linden Lab support to get that cleared up so may return to using a normal viewer, because at the moment I am fully frustrated with the level of professionalism that was displayed with handling my case. It has been a full week since I first filed a support ticket, and rather than give me closure, they decided to keep asking for more and more personal information to prove my existence as a human being. No, I did not install Copybot.

I'm about ready to call them if my support ticket isn't responded to, finalized, resolved, and closed by midnight tomorrow night, because their Support Team is showing very little competence at the moment through their indirect services.

Streak Bender wrote:

Wow man great job. Really looks awesome. My only suggestion is that the textures on the handle and front barrels seem a little like basic color. Is it just the pictures? Anyhow, yeah that's the only thing I could find. Great job mate.

Thanks. Yeah, I used Smoothmetal on those. Currently searching for better textures, the sheetmap I used was very mottled and cluttered, not to mention that it gets very pixelated as I stretch it more and more. Textures for curved surfaces on polygonally-modeled weapons are very difficult to work with in Second Life, making the grip a pain in the ass. I could just commission Tangent again, as Tangent does some really neat sculpting work (he did the grips on my DAO-12), but unfortunately I don't have the money for that nor, at the moment, the ability to contact him.

Vladimus Nikolaidis wrote:

I'm just curious as to exactly why Navis (Tsume) feels so strongly that they need their own shotgun....

Oh wait! Silly me! Shotguns are for close quarters fighting, like in ships! And you know, Navis does so much fighting inside their phantom ships!

Prepare to repel boarders..... wot?

:|

And Vlad, you know, I could just delete the gun from my inventory and not give it to Ordo, if you really feel that way.

If they give you shit or give you terrible service don't be afraid to call em out on it mate. A good friend in Australia goes off on CSR's all the time for shitty service. I mean to the point where they threaten to suspend his account if he keeps talking to them like he does lol. But all his points are valid and they usually know it. So he gets what he wants/deserves.

Anyways, long story short kick 'em in the ass.

Hope to see ya back soon bud.

Tsume Xiao wrote:
Keystone Gray wrote:

Shotgun is finished.

Anything else I can do? Outside the realm of making guns, that is. I'm burnt out. x.x I can't do photoshop and I'm no audio engineer, either.

I can do the sounds. I already told you :o

Oh, no, I mean I was asking if there was anything else anyone needed me to do that I could handle. x)