Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Ordo Civilian Group

As Civilian Director:

Got a few points to mention:

- The Civilian group will be cleaned, as in ejections will happen.

Civilian ejection reason: most likely didn't find vouch, not proven friendly or in an allied or enemy militairy, Ordo ejection reason: not an overseer but in civilian group.

These ejections are not because i hate you, its just to get clean civilian group.

- After the ejections, i will open up some positions for overseer.

- To overseers: if you invite somebody new to the civilian group send me a notecard named: New Civilian. with inside name of the civilian and voucher. Also a log of him, that he will abide by the rules of The Ordo Imperialis.

(Note: Overseers Do NOT invite people for CDF, only the Imperator or Civilian Director may do this.)

Example:

With Voucher:

Civilian name: Rick Asley

Vouched by: Chuck Norris

Log: [15:30] Rick Asley: Yes, i understand the rules and i will follow them in all ways.

Additional notes (if possible):

- We have a new role within the Civilian group: it be CDF (Civilian Defense Forces), its still under construction. But i am working on it ASAP to get this up and running.

- Regarding issues, problems with civilians, questions: All problems aswell Questions should be addressed to Crash Silverfall (Director). Not an Overseer.

For the Civilians and the CDF: here is a link to the policy and the Civilian group roster, please give this a read over, so you understand.

Policy link: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/10328-ordo-policy-civilian-and-guard-standards-17nov10/

Roster link: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/9033-ordo-civilian-group-roster/

Thank you.

Edited by Crash Silverfall