Clicky

Hessel2008 Inglewood

Sadly, banned :(

Hello everyone (I always wanted to say that)

I'm Hessel Inglewood and I'll try to give a bad news but in a funny way.

Who was Hessel?

Hessel was a brazilian combatant who joined a lot of armies always wanting to workout his combat skills without any cheat. He joined Ordo looking for the perfect group, and really he found.

Hessel has been banned one time when he was banned with a false report of people saying I'm underage. I proved I'm not and I back to the game, I joined Mercz, Omega Union and some other groups, I'm sorry, I hated all. Then I joined Ordo and my SLife really changed, it was being perfect (I just don't like people who don't answer my ims >:C lol). And now, Hessel is banned again, he was banned trying to help a person to buy L$ probably it was a setup, but anyway, The person was talking with me and this person asked help to buy L$, why wouldn't help? So, I helped, it was when he said: I'm 17. I really got frozen but here in USA 17 isn't underage anymore, so I thought in Brazil was the same, I said: No problems! Then, an alt of my enemy (alt of Shyder Oller Ex-2142, who always wants to create confusions) read the chat and reported me...The result? A ban, not simply a ban, MY ACCOUNT WAS DELETED FOR SOMETHING I DID WITHOUT KNOW IF WAS WRONG OR RIGHT. Anyway, I'm sending lots of tickets, I hope they answer, and if you could help me in something, leave me an IM to Click Monitor or answer in this post.

Thanks for all.

Hessel

Strange, There isn't some rule age thing that you have to be 18 to buy L is there? o.O Only reason I could think of for something like that. Unless maybe they only reported the age part make you look like your trying to do things with a minor falsely? No idea.

Actually it may be fact that a 17 year old should not be on the main grid unless they are 18 and you did not report so they banned you because of it as well?

It's understandable if it was a known underage member and he was assisting him in buying lindens. There are a few clauses in the ToS that they could use, to be honest, but if you send in a ticket you should be able to get unbanned.

You should check your email for the specific reason given, though, and perhaps paste it here.

Edited by Acheron Gloom