Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 14AUG10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-8 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 07AUG10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY:

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

Imperator's Report

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: I don't have anything pre-typed, so this should be exciting. To start, our weekly statistics: Members: 307

Cadets: 2

Applications

New: 12

Accepted: 1

Denied: 7

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: 77

Offensive: 10

Allied Assist: 1

Diplomatic Report

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic report this evening:

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Relative quiet after the blockade on VG was raised again by the Merczateers. Momentary outcry/rebuttal from Christoph Naumova seemed to be dismantled by a. . . re-rebuttal from the Merczateers. Flame war ongoing on the Battlefield Gazette. Otherwise: CS has reopened; on the first day, Ordo wiped their objective and captured the region.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Group "Fallen Angels" disbanded a week into their conception. Fall out of individuals applying here.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this week?

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:08] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: Gonna move right into unit reports tonight, altho I'm missing Invictus's.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Corsi for Antesignani: "First and Foremost we have a new CO for the squad Teron Gray. Welcome to the squad. We have officially dubbed him our FNGIC and he's taking it well. Other than that we lost a couple of members and gained one! Welcome to Huttser Ishelwood. This give us four (4) open slots in Antesignani. So that generally means you should get a hold of Teron Gray or Corsi Mouehold. The XCR is still getting worked on and Ethan is working on the scripting for the new MGL to replace the M32 that was decommissioned. Oh and Ante was taking place in a lot of raids so even with most of the week working on settling the new CO into his position, we kept up a high level of activity."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "First things first, I'd like to welcome thatguy Andel as Insidiae's new XO, as well as Theodore Belgar to the squad. At present, Mr. Andel and I are working with senior Terra staff on some major revamps to a lot of the critical areas pertaining to the squad so energies have primarily been focused on that for the past week. Three slots are currently still available in the squad."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From thatguy for Cohors B: "A great week for Cohors B in terms of activity and getting stuff done. PRF's could be better, though activity was great. Desereck Kreegan will be picking up more Cohors B stuff as I'm over in Insidiae helping that cool guy wiht sunglasses out. Looking forward to another week of activity."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra.

[18:10] Keller Teichmann raises his hand to add to it.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Teichmann, go ahead.

[18:11] Keller Teichmann shouts: The new command structure of Cohors A is now firmly in place - we held a meeting earlier today to outline some of the points that I considered particularly important moving forward. The log is available on the forums for those interested in reading. Lots was covered, and we're looking forward to the week ahead.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Astra

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman?

[18:13] Ethan Schuman shouts: Previously, on "Astra - Wings over Titan" :

After quiet observance, the Imperator leaped out from the shadows and captured all the Astra officers. He then taped swords to our heads and tied us to surfboards, and had Arokh throw us at a dartboard with Astra mission roles. Aryte is now acting as a secondary Legates, and has shifted and reassigned Astra's command to specific duties. Most notably, Trinity Heckroth has now been put in charge of overhauling training, which she is working on currently (Trinity, about 30 seconds ago: "Flight School group has Imperial sanction, so we're sorting out ranks and doctrine and invites and things within. New group is named Astrum Palaestra").

[18:13] Ethan Schuman shouts: Participation and activity has been down as of late, so Aryte has set a goal of hosting at least three air raids per week, and tasked me to make sure this happens. Astra members, I strongly encourage you to make more of an effort to attend these raids and other events whenever possible, as if you don't, Aryte will beat me with nunchuks. I'll likely be hosting special events with unusual objectives like jousting (specially designed melee weapons with a ~15m range while in planes). We're looking at more ways to increase Astra enthusiasm and activity, so if you have ideas, please contact me. Also, Astra is in extreme need of a high quality aircraft builder, as we're looking to replace both the current Predator model, and create an assault shuttle. Contact me if you know anyone who may be interested.

[18:13] Ethan Schuman: -Flight Reports-

For Aquila flight: Drasamax has replaced Numinous as Aquila flight leader. We have no doubt that she will perform well in this role. Activity is good, with some training being held.

For Caellum flight: Activity has dropped noticeably, and this is being looked at. Heavy has completed the Tavor and passed it off to Aryte, who will decide who gets it.

For Reapers flight: Crash is going off on vacation! I'd say we'd miss you, but I'd be lying. (JUST KIDDING! =p Have fun and be safe. We'll be here when you get back.) Flight activity has been good overall, and is expected to increase more as time goes on.

[18:14] Ethan Schuman: That's all for Astra this week, folks. Remember... if you don't participate in Astra, Aryte beats me with nunchuks. If Aryte beats me with nunchuks, I feed him children to make it stop. Please... think of the children.

[18:15] Ethan Schuman shouts: (Totally just realized I didn't shout that. My apologies.)

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Nunchucks.

Tactica

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

[18:15] Huttser Ishelwood raises a paw

[18:15] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand for Crash.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood?

[18:16] Huttser Ishelwood: For Tactica: So much happening across the board. Two more reports finished and posted into the folders that you all love so very much. BHS is possibly dead as is Militant Collective, Proeliator Illegitimate is being created from ashes of BHS ... Moving right along we have Vadium Province opened for buisness and we had our first raid out to Chthonic Syndicate picking up alot of good information for a new report over there. Still have an extraordinary thirteen groups in new/rebuild status and when those all start opening we're going to be rather busy. To help staff out we stuck Kyra Vixen as the Adjutant so she can help keep everything running smoothly (AKA fetching pizza and coffee). Speaking of running smoothly, we have three slots open in Tactica right now. Please speak to either me, Corsi or Kyra for more information or just go here: http://forums.ordoim...ying-look-here/

Civilian Group

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Warrior?

[18:17] WolfShaman Warrior: For The Civilian Group: Okay for civilian group: new overseers has been picked names: Huttser, Arc, maverick, Acheron, desereck. congrats errr.... Remember to all the Overseers, if you invite somebody, make sure to send me a log of who it is, with vouch to me, if you dont i will slap you and beat you up with my baseball bat. I will be going on vacation in 5-4 hours (crash silverfall that is) so still feel free to send me notecard, all important stuff is aryte his thing to do i guess for the coming week

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, all the violence. Nunchucks and baseball bats.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports for this evening?

[18:18] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

Praetorian Guard

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:19] Agares Tretiak: The Praetorian Guard is making two changes to its operations: One is that, after discussing it with Curia, the Guard will have a Curia liaison to help keept he Guard up to date on morale and security concerns, as well as let us have a link between the two groups of a more official nature.

[18:20] Nikeo Fairlock Raises hand

[18:20] Agares Tretiak: The second is that we'll be testing out improvements of our training system, and will very likely require volunteers at times, to help us out! So keep an eye out if I start calling for volunteers. That's about all, for the time being.

[18:22] Nikeo Fairlock: After the said Cohor A meeting a lovly group message appeared across our screen, said message stated that Ereabus had taken over New Jessie. So since everyone in cohors A stormed over to New Jessie and captured 5 flags in there right before this meeting..

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha. Good to hear. Thank you.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Gold star for Cohors A.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports this evening.

Keynote Topics

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Very well. Moving on. Let's see if I can read the notes I quickly scribbled here . .

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: First up: unlock system revision. As noted earlier this week, the unlock points have gone "poof." We are now on a full QP system. In other words: items cost QP, not unlock points.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: If you had an unlock point, you were automatically compensated by Skynet. However, it did not account for folks who were "close" to an unlock point. If you were within 25 points or so of an unlock, notify me via notecard and I will compensate you. The thresholds were: 100, 250, 450, and 700.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: The reason your existing QP was wiped: it's now a currency. You already received the perks by receiving the unlock points associated with the QP when it was a tier system.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I am open to negotiation if you received a PRF or what not the day before the change over.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind the value of QP is a bit different now: I'll compensate you based on what it translates to currently. We roughly equated a basic unlock to 100 points, a secondary to 200, and a special to 300.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Goin' hand in hand with that, the armory has finally started shifting. New vendors released and several old items culled (M32, and those silly rifles no one ever used).

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Several items already slated to be added to the armory: Tavor and the PDR.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, plenty more "in progress" and being mulled over.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions thus far?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Next, then:

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: In regards to changes being made to the current region build. To provide a bit more entertainment, and to make it a biiit more difficult to simply abuse H7 to victory, we're adding some simple objectives to Titan.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Although yes, H7 will still make it obnoxious to defend the objectives . . it'll give us plenty of time to go ".. heeeey, wait a second," rather than losing a flag for 11 seconds because someone managed to float over to the base while immortal. Haha.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: If you didn't see the basic idea I threw up on the forums, it goes like this:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Individuals will have a series of events to complete: first, disabling two generators in order to make a mining area safe to inhabit. After which, attackers will then be able to "steal" the entirely-worthless-in-reality minerals and take them back to a drop off point.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: After taking X amount in a certain time span, victory achieved.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thankfully we have a group pirate, Masamune, so this shouldn't be an issue.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:36] Ethan Schuman raises his hand

[18:36] Lysander Serrari raises hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Schuman?

[18:37] Ethan Schuman: Has there been any more thought given to an air objective? Astra have been enthusiastic about the idea.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Not currently, but it is doable.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Serrari?

[18:39] Lysander Serrari: Will this require a partial or complete sim rebuild to fit in the new objects surrounding the objective?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Naw. Easily added in. We'll probably shift cover a bit.

[18:39] Lysander Serrari: ok, thankyou

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Very welcome.

[18:40] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Switchblade?

[18:41] Kytec Switchblade: Wouldn't surrounding all objectives with a small destructive barrier fix the problem? If bullets arent working, the flag we have now would suffice so long as it required h7 to work for them to advance.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: . . . hahah. That's clever.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Noted.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: "DEFEATED VIA 5HP BARRIER."

[18:42] Kytec Switchblade: Yep

[18:42] Marc Gravois raises paw

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Gravois?

[18:42] Marc Gravois: it should probably have a quick respawn on it, or else they might shoot it while bullets are working and by the time they got to it they might not be

[18:43] Marc Gravois: maybe house it in a little hut with shield doors that regenerate and wont let you in till they are at 0

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the input.

[18:44] Vilkacis Mason raises a hand.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Last on this topic: Mason?

[18:45] Vilkacis Mason: We're building, or thinking about building, one of the backpacks into a 'repair' pack, right? We could use that to put barriers back up.. But this seems like we're just obstificating the flag. Take it down with armor, put it back up with repairs. But that's not much different than taking the flag and then taking it back.

[18:45] Vilkacis Mason: I suppose this is more thoughts for a forum discussion, not a meeting one.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Correct. That idea was tossed around. Currently, we'll probably forgo that for this objective set up-- it's intended to be a temporary band-aid to make fighting more entertaining while we wait on a more permanent build.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Moving on:

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Update in regards to Disembodied's ongoing building for us: he's currently making major progress on the UCA variant for your dear ol' Imperator. After which he'll be starting one of the elite unit's mods. This month is expected to be fairly productive, so we're aiming to have all of the sets completed by Semptember 1st.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: September, too.

[18:49] Blaze Wiles raises handpaw

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Wiles?

[18:50] Blaze Wiles: just to get confirmation on something for myself, it there a set of armour going to be drawn up for the apostles?

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I was serious about the glitter rhinestone flightsuit.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: (Yes, the Apostles will receive a variant.)

[18:51] Sukasa Rydell approves.

[18:51] Trinity Heckroth: (YES)

[18:51] Nikeo Fairlock: LOL

[18:51] Blaze Wiles chuckles "yes Sir, thank you"

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: (Apostles: http://tinyurl.com/2d58xuw

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on .

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: To clear up confusion on the matter: the database for weapon authorizations is not currently in effect . . entirely.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: If a weapon is listed as "approved" on the database, it is approved. However, if it is listed as "denied," follow the existing protocols-- it is not denied unless the former protocols would have listed otherwise.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: For example: some of the TI guns have a "denied" stamp in the database. They are not denied.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: You will be notified when the database becomes supreme-o.

[18:55] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:56] Steeltael Lykin: I'd assume it would also reduce internal revenue generation to ban the use of to many TI guns.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: . . yes?

[18:58] Steeltael Lykin: comment. thats all

[18:58] Steeltael Lykin: not a question

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: This weekend I will be implimenting the O-5 cycle regulations. And reading . . a lot of stuff in my folder here that I apparently need to read. Otherwise, apparently our campaign has officially begun without it really . . intending to. Operation Blacksmith (I believe .. Huttser coined it?).

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Implementing, rather.

[18:59] Huttser Ishelwood: Me and Afevis sir

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I believe the phase was "beating the shit of the anvil." Thus, we'll be focusing on doing just that. Major TAC ops. I've got something up my sleeve for next weekend.

Promotions!

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions and PRFs will be posted this evening / by tomorrow morning. I will sacrifice my SC2 time for it. Sniffle.

Meeting Closer

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Other then thaaat . . thank you for attending. Raid will be called in the next half hour. Dismissed and good tidings to ye'.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.