Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 28AUG10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold / E-8 / Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 21AUG10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion; diplomacy, developments, reminders.

SUMMARY:

Gear, Fashion Statements, and Class

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: If I vanish, Keller has my notes and will do his best impersonation of me. There is currently a big storm outside. Like. Wow.

[18:01] Keller Teichmann: .........

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Weekly statistics:

Members: 307

Cadets: 2

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 3

Denied: 6

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: 101

Offensive: 12

Allied Assist: 1

Diplomatic Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week: uh. Not much, actually-- truckin' along. No major events. Status quo!

Divisional Reports

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Weekly reports?

[18:03] FireFox Breed rises paw for Terra

[18:03] Blaze Wiles raises her paw

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed.

Terra

[18:03] FireFox Breed shouts: Oh god this is my first meeting as commander >.< Here we go!

[18:03] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS A; CENTURY 1]: Eriksson Foxtrot for Invictus. Continued high activity in Invictus this week, but slow week gone by. Huge change of command in Invictus, Praepositus Zanndor Aeon being the new CO, and Duplicarius Eriksson Foxtrot as the new XO. Jason has stepped down, but we wish him the best with his endeavors. On another note, continued work on the "Riot shield", making significant advancements with that, Nikki4 Aquitaine has volunteered to script the shield and we thank her for doing so! Next week a small meeting planned to help get the new CO and XO settled in, and various follow-up events. That's all from Invictus for this week!

[18:04] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS A; CENTURY 2]: Corsi Mousehold. Very good week for Ante. Personnel were very active including the all out assault on CS this week with our brothers in Invictus and Astra. Training was held earlier in the week as well. Ante as a whole has made me very proud this with their enthusiasm and activity levels as of late, showing at least one member volunteering in every raid during the week. Current Squad count is nine so that leaves us three slots open.

[18:04] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS A; CENTURY 3]: No report filed. Will beat people later.

[18:04] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS B; CENTURY 1] - ERIKSSON: Overly silent week this week, been quite smooth with the transition of Victrix CO. One PRF done in that lapse, not bad but looking for more. Going to be a little less of a report than usual as I settle in and get organised with the change. Next week, on Wednesday September 1st there will be a meeting of which all members of B-1 will be cordially be invited to, discussing the change, questions, and meet and greet. Openly looking for a new XO to be my successor as I take my spot as CO, let another new NCO have the opportunity to try out a mild command position, and get them into gear. If you have any suggestions for me as potential XO candidates, then please throw an IM my way!

[18:05] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS B; CENTURY 2] - STEELTAEL: Welcoming new members to the unit. As well as polling availability for scheduling. Activity is still on the rise individuay. However not as cordinated as it could be. With the ability to determine peoples availability for efficiently, I intend to schedule events at the best times. for the most people.

[18:05] FireFox Breed shouts: [COHORS B; CENTURY 3] - ARC: Generally slow - exploring the concept of taking on an XO to help lighten my burden. Two PRFS - Both filled by Typhon, they were requested while I was away and he was asked after they saw I was offline. I almost totally forgot to file this, also :(

[18:05] FireFox Breed shouts: For me in general. I will be working with Cohors A on there gear mostly all next week. Also look at the open door policy I posted in the Terra thread.

[18:06] FireFox Breed shouts: Nothing follows

Astra

[18:07] Blaze Wiles: It's been a steady week in Astra, Due to current personel issues and school starting to rear it's head once more one flight has been temporarry put inactive, this shouldn't be for to long there is a decent number of people awaiting flight training and withthe new flight school up and running it should be to long before that lists empty once more.

[18:07] Blaze Wiles: I'd like to thank Lysander for holding a dogfighting event this week, keep it up. Numinous has been working on several projects for astra. Including preliminary work on a Small diameter bomb unit for the thanatos. And finally Nrom for being so epic and doing a load of flight training too.

[18:07] Blaze Wiles: Finally I note for the Apostles, we're currently looking at getting the unit back up to strength so if your interested in becoming an apostles contact myself or Numinous Foxdale. That Concludes the Astra report for this week.

More Terra

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Thank you. Perun, follow up?

[18:09] Typhon Perun: In regards to Cohors B Century 3. One of the PRFs mentioned was last weeks, they where just bad timing with when Arc was available in both cases. I do encourage those in the centiroes to go there COs before coming to me or other Terra command over there century COs.

[18:09] Typhon Perun: Pardon the typos there sir.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I appreciate the clarity

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

Tactica

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold: As activity continues to rise in the community. More bases and militaries have been peeking their heads up through the sands. Task Force 141 and Grand Federation have opened as well as the Barrel of monkeys ... I mean Guerilla Rebels among others. Also, a new group ICS the International Combat Syndicate is appearing around too! We'll be looking around for where they end up. Keeping in mind that if you find and note information we don't have, toss it our way! We only have so many eyes in our heads and we can really only do so much when it comes to finding militaries. The more information we have the better! This report has been brought to you by the Ordo Imperialis, Mercury Aided Enrichment Center.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: SOOOOAP~

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold just nods trying hard not to giggle.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Hokay! Moving right along, ja.

Keynote Topics

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: These meetings serve as a great opportunity to review developments, address group wide issues, and to make announcements. I would really implore you, as a participant, to pay attention to the items discussed, and, take the time to ask questions or make comments when the chance is available. Bodies in the room are great, but active and attentive listening bodies are a lot better.

[18:12] Seb Yakan slams his cupcake to his chest presenting a salute.

[18:12] Seb Yakan: Woops.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, the format of our weekly meetings will be modified a bit: every topic I bring up, I will prefix with a topic header. This should make tracking and the meeting logs a bit easier to manage.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: (rofl Seb)

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: > Operation Hammerdown (not on Taskforce 141).

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: (Points if you get the reference. :d)

[18:15] Sukasa Rydell: [lol'd]\

[18:15] Corsi Mousehold just facepalm,s

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: As part of our ongoing combat deployments, I have decided to develop a mission set as part of the overall Operation Blacksmith-- Operation Hammerdown. Hammerdown will consist of the routine deployment of Ordo air assets on a wide range of targets, exercising the full arsenal of our combat aircraft.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: We will act in tandem to infantry elements across the Iron Symphony-- the Ordo air corps will be offered up in a support and stand alone role to back up all action for the next several weeks. I will be notifying IS operational command.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: When not supporting IS activities, Astra will be deployed in stand-alone function, engaging air targets. Some Ordo infantry may be called upon during Hammerdown operations in order to secure areas of operation and to deal with AA issues.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow at 5:00 PM SLT, Astra and Ordo personnel in general are invited to a formal Hammerdown briefing. :D

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: (BRING A FRIEND.)

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Questions

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Hokay. Next:

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: > Armory/gear update.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Gear additions are coming along nicely. We have multiple additions pending my review. Several more are nearing release. What can be expected at this point:

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I. Astra has been provided some additional teeth; both of the Nemesis have been armed with "EMP AGMs," a tank-damaging missile that can be used in close air support for ground assets. The damage is limited only to armor systems.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: II. "Boostpack" basically complete at this time. Boostpack is a dodge-roll based system. It will be available within the next couple of days as an unlock option. Syl just gave it to me. It's on my back.

on my back.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: III. "Communications pack" awaiting my review. It will also be available in the next couple of days. Communications pack is essentially a relay device, which will allow ground units to call in airstrikes-- both from present Astra, and as a feature of the pack. There are, however, limitations. The reload time for the "feature" element is pretty high. The pack will be a force multiplier, providing infantry units some additional teeth when dealing hardpoints.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: IV. "Engineering pack" still in construction phases. As far as I am aware, it is coming along nicely.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Wait. It is. Actually.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume updated me, durp.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: V. PDR is animated and good to go. It will be in the lockers as an MP5 replacement for Astra and available to unlock to external units.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, a side note: We have a free pack, the "assault pack," that is up in the air. It was originally slated to be used as the dodge roll, but something else was provided. So, we are looking for a use to put it towards. Any ideas would be appreciated.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:28] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:28] Nrom Normandy raises hand.

[18:28] Lysander Serrari raises hand

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Stoaaanes?

[18:29] Jake Stoanes: If i could make a suggestion regarding the assault pack, what about a jump enhancer. As opposed to the jet pack we have now that is banned everywhere, what about one that gives one short burst that increases jump height by only a few meters?

[18:29] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:30] Sebris Montpark Raises paw in terms of jump enhancement

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Hm.. possible, but the boost pack basically covers that.

[18:30] Vilkacis Mason raises a... wheel?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Let's hold recommendations for after meeting, by the way.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Normandy?

[18:30] Nrom Normandy: after the meeting, sir

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Serrari?

[18:30] Vilkacis Mason retracts wheel.

[18:30] Lysander Serrari: Will the boostpack system be a jump-roll system. Or just a system of manouver/dodge based gestures?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Double tap and gesture.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Like so:

[18:31] Mark Karlfeldt: TURN OFF YOUR AO GORRAM IT

[18:31] Lysander Serrari: Like the Merc one then?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I am unaware how theirs work!

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: But possibly yes.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Wileywiles?

[18:31] Lysander Serrari: Yeah, it was pretty much that

[18:32] Blaze Wiles: Since the MagPull PDR-C is essentially finished at this point, what is the status on the caseless weapons, will we see them in the armour soon as well (Caseless SMG is <3)

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia points at Keller.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I haven't a clue, Wiles!

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:34] Sebris Montpark raises paw

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Oops. Montpark.

[18:36] Sebris Montpark: In reguards to the jup boost topic: The Emergence viewer has the Pre-Jumping disabled by default. With that, after the first jump, if you immediately jump once you hit the ground, itll be as if you performed a prim jump, but with nothing but the surface you land on. Even though there is nothing against it at this time, will this be given any further examinations?

[18:36] Sebris Montpark: hmm, dosent seem to be doing it, right now

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: It's an area that is left gray. If it becomes an issue, we can approach it. At this time, it'll be left be!

[18:37] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty then.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Neeext:

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: > IEA developments.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned last week, the IEA -- Armatura and Ludi especially -- is pursuing some revision and expansion. After conversation with Mr. Itamae, both members of my staff (Hollowmengitus and Xayvien) have been assigned to implementing the Ludi under Mr. Itamae's supervision.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: By practice, we have determined that Armatura will continue covering a wide range of important areas, whereas the Ludi will focus on teaching in depth single topic courses. For example, the armored deployment academy. .

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: On the topic of Armatura, I am told to expect revisions there in the near future. Thanks to the input of several members--such as Acheron--we are looking to expand the areas covered and to make Armatura less of an "upchuck information" system and more hands on.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Training focus is becoming and will continue to be critical. The hope is to create a modular system, where members can choose their learning paths to their area of interest. Reward factors will now be considered-- for additional courses, we will place QP or other perks for participation. I plan on reviewing the training practices (tomorrow) Acheron has in place to determine the reward amount.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: For time sake; cutting questions on this topic. Sorry

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: > Defeating clique mentality.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: As an organization, the Ordo Imperialis has grown immensely over several years. We have reached a level of sophistication that our basic needs are met to a level that many individuals tend to forget basic needs exist: never do Ordo members need to concern themselves with having to donate to keep the group running, never do Ordo members have to worry about what sim we'll be occupying next, never do Ordo members have to worry about finding adequate gear.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo has a powerful foundation: a system of operation that has been pieced together by a lot of hard work and a lot of harder lessons. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize that, especially coming into the group years after some of the "big battles" of infrastructure have already been fought.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: In short, we are a bit spoiled and fat at times. To the point that we have time to create unneccessary fueds for ourselves. I bring this up as a sort of reminder-- a warning, as well. At the end of the day, we, as a group, must be cautious about allowing our comfortable status become an issue against us. This is seen dominantly as a concern in the social atmosphere. Every individual is given the same speech when they enter: there are no in and out clubs, no cliques. That must be adhered to, without exception.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: If we allow for division to occur-- cliques or social circles, we alienate and weaken our overall strength and structure. I do not pretend that is it possible for everyone here to be friends, but I do expect that everyone here should respect one another without exception. This goes hand in hand with the saying I posted a couple days ago: to maintain the loyalty of those present, maintain loyalty to those who are not. What this translates to: Ordo members should never feel uncomfortable because of other Ordo members. At the end of the day, we are only so comfortable because of the strength we convey as a united whole. Division would destroy us.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: System issues--issue with the group and the way the group works, can easily be overcome. But personal issues are more damaging.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: So, please do your part: refuse to participate in any personal vendettas or clique mentalities. Keep the Ordo as strong as it can be. Use down time productively, and, when issues arise, express them and overcome them professionally.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Aaand lastly from me:

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: > Personability on my part.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to make a conscious effort to try to check up with everyone. In addition to which, I am going to try to get back to having "office hours" weekly. During which, anyone is welcome to come and use the time to .. well, discuss or bring up whatever they wish. I really apologize to anyone that hasn't been in touch with me over the last week or so. I really do encourage folks to approach me with any problems they have-- provided the chain of command isn't solving it. Or, if there's anything you simply want to bring up to me, feel free.\

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time I come off "cold," I really do not mean it. Many times during the day I am simply playing a juggling act with a dozen windows, on top of trying to keep up with whatever is going on externally. But please, do not worry about "bothering me." You're not. I'm here to help and to be available any time you need me.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: If you pester me for stupid stuff I'll have someone break your knees, but otherwise . . ♥

[18:54] Keller Teichmann: (I'll do it)

Promotions!

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions will be posted ... toniiight? Probably tomorrow. I'm not going to lie to myself.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Feel free to send me additional.

Meeting Closer

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Combat: Kytec has volunteered to ensure a raid is handled right after the meetin'. Or. Close to it.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I will be running off for an hour or so! So pardon me. I will be back. :D

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: With that said: thanks for coming. Good meetin'. Send me a notecard if you have an idea for the assault pack!

[18:56] BurrWolf Qin salutes!

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed. Be good. Brush your teeth. Etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.