Clicky

Aryte

TI Survey Results, Raw

1. All depends where i am using it . what combat system and the freatures for each.

Does the weapon work proficently in lag, is it a sniper rifle (Got to add to my collection), and how does it look and/or how is it assembled asthetically.

Pretty. It has too look pretty.

Just a weapon with plenty of features and a high fire rate.

Streamlined, low latency

weapon with all the bells and whistles

A big gun with a lot of firepower. However for me look has a lot to do with it, such as the glocks as they match how i look well.

Low latency

Streamlined, low lag, accuracy of build

Honestly anything solid and without over complex scripting or looks. Low latency is howevery my top for this as I'd rather the gun work without fucking up the fun.

a good build and reliable in combat

lethality, able to penetrate armor and kill fast. Frills are not unwelcome, but really not essential

Bells and whistles - I like something with pretty effects, and not just so low of latency it seems like theres nothing special about it or really seperates it from others.

A weapon with all the bells and sculpty whistles!

2.moded hand guns

Any gun that can have a good magazine so the less reloading the better.

Don't mind as long as they are pretty =D

Sniper Rifles (Bolt-Action, Semi Auto, etc.)

SMG

Sci-fi, creative, original tech like stuff

Handguns, miniguns, vehicles

Handguns

Rifles

Flame weapons, or heavy anti-infantry. Large, heavy duty automatics, machineguns.

More Rifles and staple combat weapons

kinda like SMGs, or anything else good against tanks and armor (antitank guided missiles, panzerfaust, so on) ; )

Rifles

War40k! I would like to see more of the exotic weapons: plasmas, meltas, storm bolters, etc.!

3.guns that are wildley moded exotic

Something new is more attractive, but if its well known that a new glock is amazing then i will get it.

Unique is cool.

Exotic, something Secondlife lacks is a lot of true uniqueness. Everything is a modern day rifle or a weapon ripped from another game, we need something truley unique in design that is well assembled and holds it's meaning.

exotic/prototype weapons

exotic

Both as it is good to have a surprise, but also have something you can rely on.

Unique weapons

bit exotic

different and unique. personaly I would like to see more warhammer weaponry.

Replicas, IE Not fictional weapons

I like both actually.

I'd like to see more exotic and unrealistic weapons, far too many "real" guns.

Although I lean toward the exotic War40k stuff, I also enjoy "another Glock" if it's models/functionality are an improvement over what others have out there.

4.armor

Guns with built in AO's like Operations Weapons.

Vehicles would be cool. As long as they well scripted and have lots of features. I like vehicles with parking poses so you can pose next to your cool ride =D

Not so much a specific category of items, but more of (a) type(s). "Unique, Streamlined, and Visually Pleasing"

armors

bit of everything works :D

More vehicles

Vehicles and armors...mostly vehicles

more sci-fi themed, maybe more Warhammer 40,000 or a line of Halo weapons

More armour, more sci-fi equipment, and yes, vehicles.

nothing new in particular

I'd like to see renditions of RL tanks or aircraft, for example, but with good Linden damage power. So far I have found good reproductions of that stuff in places like Olds AFB, but they seem all on different damage systems. : /

Another crazy idea I've been mulling is an assault ship able to carry tanks. A good sim crosser able to enter an enemy mainland sim and release say 2 to 4 tanks or other armored vehicles, up to a certain amount of prims. It shouldn't have too many frills, to leave more prims availble for the payload. Just good protection, perhaps. Tanks would be linked inside the hull, and unlinked/unleashed at landing.

Armored Mechs.

Chain weapons, and Power blades! Armor would be fun as well, but continuation along the lines of the excellent newer Bolters would be awesome.

5.Please, please consider having built in AO's...its something i liked on Operations weapons and would like to see it in Titan weapons...OR a Titan battle AO being released.

Have you ever made targets and firing ranges. Could make for interesting purchases =D

Titan Industries needs to refresh the Star Wars line and appeal to the other mixed RPs out there. It's a open and constantly changing market and with the resources TI has avalible to them surley they can grasp it. Few of these being, hate to say, the Final Fantasy community (More specifically stuff that is not ShinRa oriented), DCS, CCS, OCS, etc.

PLEAASEE bring back the avatars :o

thank for the AK-5 almost free ^^ and thank for your effort in creating such nice and realistic weapons!

Realistic modern day weaponry are a dime a dozen. Doing fan work equipment (ie: warhammer 40k) and doing it well make for more interesting and worthwhile toys for purchasing.

I feel TI's product line has too many weapons that are too similar to another, specifically pistols, unless there is something exceptional about a new pistol, I probably won't get it because all pistols are the same

Wonderful creations, both in looks and functionality; I greatly appreciate the excellent work, and very reasonable prices!