Clicky

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 18SEP10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | E-4; Tesserarius | Astra ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 18 Sept. 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Ordo-wide discussion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY: Weekly reports; Quarter-Year Status Quo. Post-meeting photo.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia shouts: HOKAY. I START NOW, JA.

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

Imperator's Report

[17:58] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 314

Cadets: 2

Applications

New: 14

Accepted: 1

Denied: 10

Review: 3

Combat

Defensive: 64

Offensive: 11

Allied Assist: 4

[17:58] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events: all's quiet on the western front, lads.

Divisional Reports

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth raises hand

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Heckroth.

Astra

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth shouts: From Blaze for Apostles there is no real change with teh apostles status from lest week, i just picked up Nrom and Sebris into the group in the last two hours is about the long and short of it.

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth shouts: From Wolfshaman for the Tactical Squadron Pretty much a slow week. Most of the squadron seems to be tied up with RL stuff or Computer issues on one level or another. A couple new pilots have passed flight training and have been assigned to active flights. We've been seeing an increase in Air related deployments both in fighter and dropship ops.

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth shouts: For Palaestra Lots of training this week, and interest is up in the division as a whole. Working on a module for flight intro to use in schola. My school quarter is starting up Monday, but my schedule is pretty spaced, and it's an easy quarter, so, activity on my end may dip, but shouldn't be noticeable. On that note, we're looking for trainers. Anyone interested should read the forum topic in the Astrum Palaestra forum!

[17:59] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth shouts: General notes on Astra as a whole: The bomb system has been posted in Astra Staff Forums For Astra HC To approve and forward on to Anly and Munitorium. Hammerdown activity is expected to pick up next week. Slacked off this week due to my having to switch my schedule around. Other than that, we need model builders for a new Predator model, and also for our brand new Assault ship which is yet to be named. If anyone is a plane builder, please send me an IM!

[17:59] Trinity Heckroth shouts: This concludes our weekly report.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[18:00] Typhon Perun: For Cohors B.

[18:00] SoulBinder Wolfstein raises hand for Terra

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Oh-- Wolfstein, then.

Terra

[18:00] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Corsi for Antesignani: One training and one Semi formal raid held with Insidiae. Good activity and we took some time to scout out a couple of possible new additions. For those applying to Ante, remember we do take our time with applications. It's a voting process. Moving on from there we are still looking at a good solid activity from all members of the squad and honing our skills to focus on the different aspects of our training in our peice of the Alpha Squad puzzle.

[18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Eriksson for Invictus: Exceptionally high activity once again this week for Invictus. We'll likely be getting the Vesica ACR w/ an underslung grenade launcher to replace our X-AR9 as a primary weapon, as decided from the group's consensus. Eriksson took the squad out for a drop pod training on formation, drop accuracy, and 'soft' landings this week; Very good turn out on that, and impressive results. As a general notice: Invictus currently has two(2) vacancies in the roster, and actively looking for two individuals to fill those open slots!

[18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Kiyaru for Insidiae: Squad activity has seen a rise in the last week, with two new members to welcome: Mokosh Pawpad and Zayth Luga the squad has seen a steady growth in numbers, strength and activity. Also proven by the fact we've had our first insid raid in a long time again lead by Kiyaru. All in all good week and a bright future prospectus for insid's activity, which I am expecting will grow even more in the next month or so.

[18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Eriksson for Victrix: Constructive week after command meeting, went through the entire roster asking everyone individually if they have any questions, comments, or concerns. Nothing to note but: Got a recent inactive individual back up to active status, and settled back in from his leave of absence. I plan on holding a official squad meeting sometime within the next day or so; See attached Meeting outline. As for squad activity, for the most part: Active. Some seem to be dropping in activity slightly, but I'll give certain individuals a nudge on their shoulder. Most keynotes are addressed in my meeting outline. As self-reminder: Still looking for possible XO candidates for B-1 preferrably Jr. NCO's, would like to allow them the opportunity at a mild command position to help them reach their future ambitions.

[18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Steeltael for Rapax: Another week of high activity and participation from B-2. Morale seems high and with several projects on the horizon for the team to combine their talents on, things are looking up for B-2. A lengthy engagement at Badnarik with B-2 members was one of the highlights of the week. As several individuals showed outstanding endurance in a lengthy 3 hour defensive engagement. Members continue to VERY routeinly engage in training sessions without my encouragement or prodding. Taking a proactive approach to practice and training to improve their skills during off hours.

[18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Bizcut for Liberatrix: I was informed by a general notice to Terra that I was to be the new acting CO for this unit. I am sorry to report that as it was less then a day until the unit report was due I have not had time to do a very detailed report on the status of the unit. I have had 1 request for a PRF that I am trying to follow up on and 1 person the acknowledged my IM about my temporary position with a friends request. I will be getting to know the people in the unit better and how to serve them better and make thier time in the Ordo more productive.

[18:02] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Tretiak?

Praetorian Guard

[18:02] Agares Tretiak shouts: The Praetorian Guard will be involved in a large combat action after the meeting and photo-shoot. Also, we look nice in our armor! Thank you Disembodied.

[18:03] Agares Tretiak: That's all, sir.

[18:03] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mousehold.

Tactica

[18:03] Corsi Mousehold: For Tactica: Starting things for Tactica we have K Brigade coming up and around. It's looking more like Task Force 141 is playing games more than coming around since we haven't been able to get a hold of them at all. Oh and I am proud and honored to say ... P.ILL.'s here ... We got a location of Proeliator Illegitimate, lardmark, rules and so on though they have not opened. The Tactica board will be shifting around a bit as we take the time this week to re-evaluate our stance on raid targets and who can go where. In fact since this is written on Thursday, It's probably already done so go have a look. Final note we do have openings for tactically minded people so if when you are on a raid and think at any time about something that you feel would work better than randomly parading over a hill, Join Tactica!

[18:03] Arokh Takakura raises hand

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :]

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Ta...kakkakakura?

Officium Curia

[18:05] Arokh Takakura: Just to welcome and congratulate a recent addition to Curia. Theodore Belgar, our new second Consilliator, speak to him, or me, for all your counselling or work-relation needs!

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. :D

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on:

Keynote Topics

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight we will be discussing the state of the Ordo. As promised some months ago, every quarter period of the year, we will spend a group meeting presenting a detailed review.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: As part of the presentation, we will go over both areas of success and areas of improvement.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Presently, the Ordo Imperialis stands well over three hundred members. That alone is an incredible feat. Our activity level is rarely rivaled-- on many occassions, our on-base present numbers extends beyond most other groups combined. We have the constant capability to field military units, regardless of the hour of the day.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Our primary focus over the last three months have been internal development. We have demonstrated this focus by placing closer attention to educational processess, material construction, and ensuring membership retention remains high.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Under the Imperial Education Administration, the Ludi and Armatura are currently undergoing widespread revision and implementation. This will provide all members a large opportunity to expand their horizons and find new opportunities. The Ludi will soon be providing in depth courses-- such as routine armored academies, artillery school, and air assault courses. Armatura will provide more in depth technical courses, with instruction that will benefit all personnel, on and off the battlefield.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, we will increase the prowess of new cadets by updating and enhancing Schola. All exams will be modular, and, more emphasis will be placed upon allowing cadets the opportunity to explore all options of the Ordo, such as flight orientation.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Our material additions have come in leaps and bounds. As of current, 80% of major divisions now have a modular uniform variant, providing them identity while maintaining the Ordo's image. Within the next couple of weeks, all major divisions and desired additional extras will be accounted for, eliminating the need for any third party additions. This will greatly increase uniformity and appearance.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Weaponry wise, the Ordo is steadily phasing out old weaponry, replacing and updating our armory-- the Mp5k, for example, is now replaced by the amazingly beautiful PDR. Our melee choices will soon be enhanced by low prim, high detail sculpted knife. Our tanks will be undergoing major revisions, improving functionality and lethality. In addition to all of this, our armory expansion will soon include all of the backpack choices and a host of new firearms (such as the caseless project headed up by Keller).

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: As for retention, the Ordo continues to maintain a strong internal cohesion, with continued focus on administrative efforts and atmosphere that benefits the individual member. Over the last several months, pressure has been increased on command personnel to approach their individual commands, to ensure the needs and concerns of every member, E-1 to O-5, are met.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Officers have fathered an innovative tracking for concerns and incidents, maintaining a comprehensive database of any issues that arise: reoccurring themes are noted and dealt with. Members who express concerns are treated with reverence, and, if solvable, the administration works diligently to make it happen.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: As part of keeping the Ordo's retention tailored and clear, inactive individuals are routinely contacted for check-up purposes: responding inactives are put into reserve lists, ensuring they're able to participate when able. Non-responding inactives are provided ample chance to check in, failing that, they are removed from the group in an ongoing effort to keep our numbers relevant, rather then fluff.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: The areas of improvement that I wish to focus upon are .. well, fairly extensive: but, such is the Ordo. We never settle for "it works." We want what works best.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, I wish to develop expansion to the current promotion exam system, investing heavier interest in teaching integral command talents to the upper NCO promotions. For example, detailing how to handle reports, incidents, and providing proper feedback to individuals within their command.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Beyond that, I am making it a personal task to develop a more effective and systematic way to determine promotions to E-8 and O-1. This will include a detailed officer primer, testing individuals on their inherent traits and talents, ensuring new officers are prepared for the administration task and will be able to competently make decisions to effect policy.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Next, I wish to ensure that down time within the Ordo is filled with interesting events and opportunities to participate. An idea was presented some weeks ago by Eliza-- we will be going forward with it now that the time is available to stock it with the necessary items. Beyond that, we will continue to ensure the Ordo is as immersive as possible, providing far more then combat entertainment.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: However, as combat opportunities are important to us, we will make all available efforts to expand the number of individuals confident and prepared to lead raids-- I will personally teach raid leaders. The first class of individuals is now forming. Defensively, we will continue the new build design in the sky and push as fast as possible to make it useable, in order to enrich combat here in Titan.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Finally, we will focus on the importance of accountability-- both by following regulations, and accountability in position. More attention will be paid to individuals holding position of power: command positions will continue to maintain their expected responsibilities, and command positions will receive more critical feedback on performance.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I can say without a doubt: the Ordo is stronger than it was the last time we carried out a report. We continue to improve. We continue to grow. I remain impressed and look forward to the future anxiously.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight, we will commemorate another year with a major group photo. We will form in ranks, so be sure to position yourself appropriately on the designated spots. If able, please log onto Ventrilo so that I may direct you when the time comes. Please note I said "I will direct." As in, shhh, don't tell people where to move unless you're me.

[18:28] Sebris Montpark: lawl

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: If possible, dress within your unit's unique mod-- if you are not, you are not to line up with that unit.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: For example, if you are an Antesignani leader, but are not wearing the mod . . line up with whomever is wearing equivalent attire.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Dress uniforms will form the center front row, with the Guard alongside.

[18:30] josey Bingyi raises hand?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Armor will be center back row. Unique sets will be on the wings of the assembly. Astra in flight suits will count as part of the unique sets.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Group up closest to the center of your area as you can, that way everyone is centered around my position.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The spot of gathering is on top of the base at Ruin's position.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Antesignani will be on the green spots.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Insidiae on the pink spots.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Invictus on red. Astra on blue.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Arokh .. will stand behind the green.

[18:31] Arokh Takakura: :C

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: You will all be given ten minutes to get up there. At that time, I'll send a notice to the rest of the group.

Meeting Closer

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Oh .. promotions are posted. Snap~

[18:32] Sebris Montpark: :O

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: On that note. Good meeting and thank you. Start migrating.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.