Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corsi Mousehold

Tactica Meeting.

Corsi Mousehold: We;ll make this short. Thank god I actually *gasp* Prepped this.

Corsi Mousehold: I know I know. Me Organized? Shocker.

Awanken Wasp: *drum fill*

Jake Stoanes: I got the drums ready

Jake Stoanes: lol

Corsi Mousehold: I'll log and post the notes for this and toss it up on the forums. Then like ... Make a notice for the meeting that I had a notice about. Hopefully someone will notice the notice and take note of the Forum post.

Corsi Mousehold: Okay well lets make this as painless as we can so I can get you back to your normal day. Why are we up here? Pretty easy actually. We still have alot of bases that are untouched and we need to get some of these knocked out. I have a bit of info to share as well.

Corsi Mousehold: For Radryl, CS is doing a bit of a restructure. Roudy is out of their ranks and went off to the Mercz. Arvid is now assuming command while Mayra is taking some time off. For Alex, IXth is taking a turn to leave all of the IS as KOS so for now let me go with you when you have to do a remapping of their sim. SLAD's mine and we just clarified a few issues over there. Other than those, the minor issues Tactica handles are pretty lslear across the board.

Corsi Mousehold: Currently we have Seven unassigned reports. PE, BSM, WAW, SK, GF, GR, and the easy one .... ARK.

Corsi Mousehold: With Sturmkorps, we basically need just a nice overview of their tactics and structure. They change the base after every defeat which defeats the purpose of having a full report on them. Grand Federation is too inactive to get a real report on. ARK will end up being a hell of a lot of fun once we get active. It's like playing Thunderdome. I was over there the other day and they are expecting a Tactica rep to come wandering over soonish. The only other one that I have a concern about getting a report for is Black Scorpion Mercinaries. If need be, drop an IM to Walter over there and he can get you sorted out.

Corsi Mousehold: As a reminder that while you are visiting a military, Formals only. When greeting the command you are more than allowed to salute out of respect. If you do give a salute, no sounds please. Just a quiet salute.

Corsi Mousehold: Now, up until now I haven't really been a pest about how soon reports are turned in. But I have been noticing that most reports are just in general not getting worked on. Even a little bit of progress is going to help. So the main focus of this meeting is going to be where you stand on your current reports and who would like to work on the missing reports.

Zerowinged Vasiliev: You all be hatin

Zerowinged Vasiliev: On my cupcupcake

Corsi Mousehold: IN short. Meeting is. If you've been sitting on your report for a while ... Please get it done. If the military is one that changes their base regularly like SK or BSM, just finish a report with their status, Their general tactics, gear they use, Activity levels and so on.

Zerowinged Vasiliev coughs

Corsi Mousehold: Oh. And I need someone to handle the 2142 report.

Corsi Mousehold: They're about to drop a new build to the ground in the next few weeks here.

Corsi Mousehold: Tandem. Something to add?

Zerowinged Vasiliev: Remember Proverb # 31101. . . The Imperator does not sleep, he waits.

Corsi Mousehold: Your enjoying your Cupcake in a mug.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.