Clicky

Zerowinged Vasiliev

Ordo Meeting - 02OCT10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Imperator's Weekly Meeting Report**********

Name/Rank/Division: Zerowinged Vasiliev | P-2; Praetorian Guardsman | Praetorian Guard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 02OCT10

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Imperator’s Opening Statement

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight's meeting should be fairly quick. Of course, quick for us is like an hour. So don't get your hopes up too much.

Imperator’s Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 312

Cadets: 3

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 3

Denied: 10

Review: 2

Combat

Defensive: 91

Offensive: 9

Allied Assist: 3

Diplomacy

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events . . couple big ones to note. First up: Zagan, the group comprised of CS break-aways, has joined the Iron Symphony.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: They will, however, be joining the IS as a hostile party-- we'll simply be doing friendly combat with them. And, if necessary, back them up during IS events.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which. Exilion Enclave was at war with us for .. thirty seconds. As in, as long as it took EE high command to realize one of their resident trolls (Nad Warrior) was declaring war on us on their behalf.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: So. We'll see.

Divisional Reports

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:04] SoulBinder Wolfstein raises his hand for Terra.

[18:04] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfstein?

Terra

[18:05] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Teron for Antesignani: We had a bit of a droop in activity, members having various matters lowering their participation this week (I hate moving). However we did pick up a brand new member and are welcoming back a former, congratulations Kith and Will. Members raiding as always and active on defense.

[18:05] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Zrazor for Insidiae: A fairly eventful week for the squad, with a few raids being held and quite a lot of recruitment going on. Several new faces and only one slot left open. Initiatives for next week will include efforts to extend a hand of co-operation to the other A squads, as well as a drive to get the rest of our gear completed and released.

[18:05] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Eriksson for Invictus: Quiet, but active week for Invictus as far as combat goes. Members of Invictus participated in many raids this week, as per the usual. On another note: The Invictus ACR has hit an awesome breakaway, and is nearing its model completion; though we're still deciding on a few final things as to how it performs, what it'll do, etc. As for the Riot Shield: Some progress made on the model, hopefully get the model fully started soon. We've got two spots left open in Invictus, and we're pretty busy scouting some individuals! We expect atleast one spot to be filled very soon. Also: If you're interested; Take the initiative! We always love seeing people state their interest in joining! This concludes this week's Invictus report!

[18:05] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Steeltael for Rapax: Activity took a slight downturn as the unit shifted with the addition of new members and the departure of old members. This activity curve however was remedied with a joint training session with B-1 that had great commentary and compliments from both squads. Hosting these inter century training sessions on a bi-weekly basis will be a goal I intend to explore with the other CO`s. We are welcoming three new members to Rapax this week, Pat, Nightclaw & Vash. While saying goodbye to Kithsuneca as he moves onto Antesig.

[18:05] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Bizcut for Liberatrix: B-III has had some improvement in its activity. The unit will keep working on its activity through meetings, trainings and raids. Our active members show a zeal for combat activity that all Ordo should strive to meet.

[18:06] SoulBinder Wolfstein: This concludes the unit reports from Terra.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Thank you.

Astra

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Warrior?

[18:06] WolfShaman Warrior shouts: Nothing Major for Astra this week. We're waiting on word from CS on the status of their AD and the pending appointment of their AD Command. Was Told they'd let us know. So far, nothing. As it stands, 2142 is really the only viable Air target for Astra, and we'll try to get air raids with them when they have pilots available.

Palaestra is focusing on rethinking and redesigning our age old training methods to bring them to meet and exceed the current community standards, while the queue is clear.

That should wrap it up for us for this week.

CS Air Defense?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

[18:07] Tenyth Hirano raises hand.

[18:07] Tenyth Hirano: On the status of CS's AD command, Amalia Irata has taken over as it's head. That's all.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports this evening.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving along.

Keynote Topics

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: > Disembodied Update

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, Disembodied gets his sixty seconds of fame with an update comment . .

[18:09] Disembodied Hand: \o/

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: He has completed his work for the Merczateers, many cloth wrinkes and unwrinkles later. He is currently working on a TI project inspired off the Ghost from SC2. After that is completed, we will be moving ahead with Ordo specific projects.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Speculating that we'll begin with touch-up work-- such as enclosed digi boots, then move on to heavier projects. Still mulling on whether or not I want to slave him to make a new sculpted tank, dropship, or something else.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: A coin will likely be flipped to determine.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Polls do not work, Zerowinged. Coin will be flipped.

[18:12] Zerowinged Vasiliev: ;~;

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note to developmental changes . .

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Tanks: Mr. Xiao has done a major update to the bases-- and it's great. The "shaking" issue is basically gone.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, he has streamlined the deployment routine . . so you basically don't have so much silly stuff to manage.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: All of the backpacks are .. done, or waiting minor model help to be finalized. The comms pack WILL PROBABLY BE SENT TO ME FOR RELEASE TONIGHT (HINTTSUME).

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Development . . across the field, is pretty much goin' quite well. We will be shuffling some inactive projects around. It'll be necessary for me to touch base with Anlsyia before going forward, but anything that's sitting there awaiting someone to get off their rump . . well, we'll reassign it.

[18:16] Tsume Xiao: (You already have it? o.o)

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: (Not in full perms.)

[18:16] Tsume Xiao: (Oh, I thought they were beaing released together.)

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: (No.)

[18:16] Tsume Xiao: (well then, I can do that now :O)

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: (Good.)

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: That said. Looking forward to getting the new melee items out and distributed-- knife and I believe a gladius we stole from Scarlet.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:17] Tsume Xiao: Mark is making animations for them :o

[18:18] Mark Karlfeldt: Roar.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mark is such a nice person.

[18:18] Mark Karlfeldt: Give me an AA-12 and I'll do it today.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: I'll think about it.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: > Fishing

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. Fishing.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: If you haven't noticed, there's a giant lava pit outside and everyone and their mother has been standing around it.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: This is step one of about fifty of givin' folks something to kill downtime with. As promised, the fishing system is being filled with more than .. useless fish. It's being filled with equally useless Ordo items-- some funny, some old artifacts from our history, some actually pretty awesome.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: There's a .. ton in there as is. We will be throwing more in over time. A lot of it will be completely unique. Just as a little kicker for folks who are amused by the prospect.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: The upper tiered, more "rare" items are completely OK to use in your Ordo service. Such as the old (albeit amazing) P99 Syl Kiranov scripted us. There's also some approved uniform stuff in there that . . basically only I have prior to this.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: No you may not wear the Ordo box uniform.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions there?

[18:23] Eriksson Foxtrot raises hand

[18:23] Nrom Normandy raises his hand.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Foxtrot?

[18:24] Eriksson Foxtrot: I'd be curious to ask: Would there be any chance of getting the older Ordo Armour? Prior to Niiya's sculpted set.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: I .. could add that, sure. But it'd not be Ordo-useable.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Normandy?

[18:25] Nrom Normandy shouts: Two questions, sir. What is next after the fishing? Also, what if someone wishes to contribute items, what is the process for that?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: First question: .. well, a lot of ideas are still floating around. Acheron Gloom's emphasis on training programs (and the new training rezzer up above the range) is one of them. We're still mulling over an Ordo minigame-- simply trying to make it feasible.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Second: just drop 'em to me.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Very gooood then.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Couple maintenance mentions / follow-ups . . mm.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: As promised, armored academies are on the road again. Doin' quite good. Thank you Mr. Xiao.

[18:30] Tsume Xiao: Sorry for the lapse between classes and now.

[18:30] Tsume Xiao: I hope to have one every two weeks at the longest.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Next up, promotion exam update stuff is comin' along nicely. Huge swathes of wonderful material piling up in front of me. Looking forward to getting it rolled out here . . uhh, I won't say a date because those never work.

[18:31] Marc Gravois raises paw

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Gravois?

[18:31] Marc Gravois: assuming someone has completed their exams, but not yet promoted to those levels, would they be subject to retaking the new ones before promotion?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Nooo, it'll be quite okay. You won't be penalized.

[18:32] Marc Gravois: ok

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Essentially going to swap out some of the old tests-- then replace some of the requirements, theeen expand it up to O-1.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia thumbs up.

[18:32] FireFox Breed facepaws >.<

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: What else . . hm.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Hmmmm . . s'about it, really. Working on my raid program junk. I'll be tagging folks who've read the introduction stuff here shortly. Otherwise, easy, short meeting this week. Promotions and the like will be up by tomorrow mornin'.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Anything you all wanna bring up?

[18:35] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:36] Steeltael Lykin: I'm just letting everyone know, I'm always looking for people interested in assisting on the Chronus build. Rightnow the ground level is about 50% complete. I'm particuarlly looking for a series of neato propoaganda posters with wear n tear and battle damage. Or any other "detail" oriented objects.

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin: Once the ground level is complete. The sim should be open to much better training. and some lmited combat engagements until the fina complex is finished.

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin: So, if you are interested in contributing to the project. please just send me a IM!

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin: That is all. thank you.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin puts away bullhorn

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Annnyone else?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. I'll see to it that raid proceedings take place shortly. Do your relogs and su ch now. Wow, short meetings are fun. I should talk less.

============================================================

>Imperator's Weekly Meeting Report-V.2 Revision MAY2010

***END OF REPORT***

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.